PDA

View Full Version : Oh you tried to hit me! Let me recite my past daytime activities while I block it.

Markus. D
06-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Blazblue!

It has alot going for it (namely the very dazzling visuals and the smooth gameplay!).

The only thing I don't like is how they must talk for each and every single action.

Your thoughts?

Vyk
06-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Not sure I've heard of that play mechanic on it

ReloadPsi
06-22-2009, 11:55 AM
Daisuke Ishiwatari's name was on the soundtrack so I snapped it up in seconds. And yes, I would jump in his grave as quick.

Other than that the game doesn't interest me all that much. Not that it matters because as usual, PAL gamers are getting screwed out of another Arc System Works game. So far.

Lionx
06-29-2009, 12:18 AM
Personally i am not as fond of it. Compare this to Guilty Gear which is more free flowing in the combos. This game imo has a more sticky feel like KoF games during combos(not that its not as fast), and not as fluid as GGXX which is more Street Fighter in terms of flowing combos imo.

I feel as if i am being juggled by a Custom Combo for 9 seconds everytime i get hit or need to do a combo. >_<

Not that this isnt a good game however, its definitely something worth looking into. I am just not as excited. When i do play i use Jin and Taokaka.

Dreddz
07-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm planning to pick this game up next. Everything about Blazblue appeals to me, minus the oppresive heavy metal music.