PDA

View Full Version : Cawfee

Breine
06-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Yes, that was me trying to sport a New York accent a la Rye.

Anywaaaaay, let's talk about what keeps us going when we need to be up 24 hours like Jack Bauer... It's black power! (See what I did there? :bigsmile:)

How do you like your coffee?

Rantz
06-20-2009, 01:57 PM
As I like my Nords. White but strong.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/oblivion/races/images/nord.jpg

Madame Adequate
06-20-2009, 02:07 PM
I like my coffee to bear as little resemblence to coffee as absolutely possible.

Timekeeper
06-20-2009, 02:09 PM
Be-er?

Is my Australia response to your New York accent.

Markus. D
06-20-2009, 02:13 PM
I really love the smell of Coffee, I have particular eating/drinking habbits though.

Meat Puppet
06-20-2009, 02:48 PM
Triple-shot espresso with a side jug of warm methamphetamine.

Unbreakable Will
06-20-2009, 02:52 PM
Im not really a coffee drinker, but one time Nikki made me try this thing at a local coffee shop called a 'Mudslinger' (coffee with ground-up ice, chocolate syrup and some other stuff) and I freakin love it. :twocents: and that is my two cents :D

Rye
06-20-2009, 03:24 PM
As I like my Nords. White but strong.

http://www.gamebanshee.com/oblivion/races/images/nord.jpg

:laugh:

I like my coffee like I like Rantzien. Sweet and wimpy. :bigsmile:

I love Starbucks. I go there more a lot again now that I'm back to work, and now that I've discovered a coffee that I love that's only 140 calories.

At work, there's a coffee machine, and I'm starting to even like that coffee, though I always have to use the lightest roasts and put a lot of coffee-mate in. xD My coworkers are almost all at least 10 years older than me, so they yell at me for drinking coffee.

Rantz
06-20-2009, 03:36 PM
I like my coffee like I like Rantzien. Sweet and wimpy. :bigsmile:

:-*

Leeza
06-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Strong and black. :cat:

~*~Celes~*~
06-20-2009, 05:26 PM
I ADORE coffee! Milk and sugar please :D

Also, occassionally I'll have a caramel apple spice from starbucks, so yummy <3 the man at starbucks has a crush on me :exdee:

Unbreakable Will
06-20-2009, 05:39 PM

Also, occassionally I'll have a caramel apple spice from starbucks, so yummy <3 the man at starbucks has a crush on me :exdee:
arrrrgghhhh I HATE starbucks... heh no offense to anyone who loves it.
But I can't stand the names and the drink sizes... if i want something big i think 'Large' not vinte or grande... and shouldn't grande be bigger?!?!?!...ahem...sorry about that

~*~Celes~*~
06-20-2009, 05:41 PM

arrrrgghhhh I HATE starbucks... heh no offense to anyone who loves it.
But I can't stand the names and the drink sizes... if i want something big i think 'Large' not vinte or grande... and shouldn't grande be bigger?!?!?!...ahem...sorry about that

i know what you mean, the size names bother me too so i just say "the smallest one" or whatever :p

Rye
06-20-2009, 05:43 PM
I've never met anyone who threw a fuss if you said "small, medium, large" instead of Starbucks lingo. They're all very sweet there. :excited:

The only people to watch out for at Starbucks are the angry old ladies, because they make your coffee bitter no matter what your order is - just like their souls. :x

You can ask for them to dump a bag of sugar into your coffee, and it still comes out horrible. I've taken to marking down multiple Starbucks in the area. If one of those old ladies is at one of my usual places, I'll go around until I find one with a younger person. They always make my coffee right, without fail.

On the contrary though, I went into Dunkin' Donuts once with a Starbucks cup because I wanted to buy my parents some coffee after I came back from college to treat them, and they got fussy with me asking how much of my money I threw away on my cup of coffee from Starbucks, etc. xD

~*~Celes~*~
06-20-2009, 05:46 PM
i'll have to avoid my starbucks if i ever see an old person working then :(

Breine
06-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Strong and black. :cat:

http://planetsave.com/files/2007/08/mr-t.png

rubah
06-20-2009, 06:40 PM
I like my coffee like I like my men; wussy and sweet

Jojee
06-21-2009, 11:16 AM
What rubah said :p

...Except I dunno about the men part.

But I usually drink my coffee black with Splenda or some other terrible artificial sweetener.

qwertysaur
06-21-2009, 11:44 AM
i don't like coffee, but teavana has magnificent tea that makes my taste buds dance.

Zeldy
06-21-2009, 01:38 PM
I like my coffee still in the shop unbought.

That stuff is foul. I drink enough Dr Pepper to keep me up anyway.

Unbreakable Will
06-21-2009, 02:14 PM
I've never met anyone who threw a fuss if you said "small, medium, large" instead of Starbucks lingo. They're all very sweet there. :excited:

The only people to watch out for at Starbucks are the angry old ladies, because they make your coffee bitter no matter what your order is - just like their souls. :x

You can ask for them to dump a bag of sugar into your coffee, and it still comes out horrible. I've taken to marking down multiple Starbucks in the area. If one of those old ladies is at one of my usual places, I'll go around until I find one with a younger person. They always make my coffee right, without fail.

On the contrary though, I went into Dunkin' Donuts once with a Starbucks cup because I wanted to buy my parents some coffee after I came back from college to treat them, and they got fussy with me asking how much of my money I threw away on my cup of coffee from Starbucks, etc. xD

Once, ordering some crazy caramel stuff for my mom, I couldn't pronounce the name right and said I wanted a medium and the girl got snippy with me... I didn't like that. So ever since whenever I am forced into a Starbucks I fuck with the person recieving orders. Not in a mean way but giving them a hard time about the sizes and names.

"Yeah, I want some coffee, put some caramel in it and add a little whipped cream on top."-me
"You mean a somethingorother-mocha?"-cashier
"No... just do what I said... and make it a small."-me
:D

drotato
06-22-2009, 10:10 PM
I absolutely love coffee.
Any kind will do for me, to be honest. But I especially like my coffee to be sweet and strong. > <
I don't ever get hyper off of coffee either. I can drink a whole pot, and then go to sleep. xD

I really like starbucks stuff, but I agree with Will, that their names and such kinda get on my nerves. /:

fire_of_avalon
06-22-2009, 10:28 PM
I like my coffee the way I like my pubic lice. As far away from my pubic as possible.

Brennan
06-22-2009, 10:28 PM
Two scoops sugar, and a scoop of cream

Breine
06-22-2009, 10:46 PM
I like my coffee the way I like my pubic lice. As far away from my pubic as possible.

WTF!? xD

Anyway, I like all kinds of coffee, but I mostly like it to be black and quite strong. I don't really like coffee that doesn't taste of anything.

Unbreakable Will
06-22-2009, 10:48 PM
but I mostly like it to be black and quite strong.
phahahaha thats what she said... ahem... sorry... i know, childish. I simply couldnt resist.

Heath
06-22-2009, 11:31 PM
Coffee is an abomination. It's a complete waste of time, energy and taste buds to drink coffee when you could drink tea or hot chocolate instead.

Levian
06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
I like my coffee as I like T-rexes. Extinct, and with very short arms.

Jowy
06-22-2009, 11:34 PM
I like my coffee in a cup.

Peegee
06-23-2009, 01:25 AM
I like my coffee double double. Any more and I'd rather have a mocha.

I Took the Red Pill
06-23-2009, 01:28 AM
like my men

bla-ah smurf it this horse (joke)* has been beaten dead (used too many times already)*

*I Took the Red Pill's posts: now with parenthetical notes for clearer understanding!

Moon Rabbits
06-23-2009, 01:42 AM
I like my coffee black just like my metal~

Actually, double milk one sugar preferably. If there is no milk or cream I skip out on the sugar and just drink it black.