PDA

View Full Version : I need help with my samsung rant

Masamunemaster
06-21-2009, 07:45 AM
I think it would go good in this area

Ok I got home from work today as usual and I plugged my phone up to charge...and where the red light comes on when it is hooked up went orange and wouldnt charge...does anyone know what the problem with it is?

Momiji
06-21-2009, 08:44 AM
It could be a number of things. Your recharger might be fried, your battery might be losing its capacity to charge sufficiently, or it could be something wrong with your phone altogether. It's hard to say without A) knowing the model of your phone and B)not knowing anything about it. What does the manual say? The troubleshooting section is a good place to start.

Nominus Experse
06-21-2009, 08:55 AM
htrdfgdsfh

Shlup
06-21-2009, 09:32 AM
A good place to ask for help is the "Help Forum." *moves*

Though in this case I wonder if you've checked the manual that came with your phone or tried Google first, as those would be more efficient ways to find your answer.

Mirage
06-21-2009, 05:15 PM
that's not long enough to count as a rant!

Masamunemaster
06-21-2009, 08:16 PM
nothing in my manual and everytime I google it all I get is people talking about their orange rants

o_O
06-22-2009, 12:39 AM
The first thing you should check is the cable of your charger. My cat likes to gnaw through my charger cables, and she sometimes breaks the wires. Then, if the cable's fine, you should plug your charger into your phone, and gently wiggle the plug back and forth. if there's movement in the socket it may mean that it's become detached from the main board of your phone and that no charge makes it into the battery. Then you should try to get a hold of another battery and/or charger - any retail store that sells your phone will have some (and probably can give you some spares for free/cheap), so try charging for five mins or so in the store.

I'd guess that you're going to have to send it away for repair anyway, so the fastest and easiest solution would just be to take it back to where you bought it and have them take care of it. If it's still under warranty and you haven't dropped it in water then it should be free as well.

Masamunemaster
06-22-2009, 07:16 PM
well the wires are ok and the socket doesnt seem to move, but Im paying my bill in two days...lets just pray it doesnt break by then lol