PDA

View Full Version : Download all PMs as XML | CSV | TXT

Peegee
06-22-2009, 07:17 PM
It's not working (as intended) - I get a bunch of error messages then unformatted PM text.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/private.php on line 786

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/private.php on line 786

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 147

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 148

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 149

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 151

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3242) in [path]/includes/functions_file.php on line 152

What's up?

Rantz
06-22-2009, 08:07 PM
I got the same errors when I did it—I just copied the text and saved it with the correct extension. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed, of course.

Peegee
06-23-2009, 04:17 AM
I got the same errors when I did it—I just copied the text and saved it with the correct extension. Doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed, of course.

Does this work? I get a file of plaintext in unformatted horror

Rantz
06-23-2009, 11:15 AM
What you'll be saving is raw data, pretty much. If you save the XML, you'll have to add a header yourself, such as:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

Whatever you save it as, you'll probably need something to output it in a more readable format. I might make an XSL stylesheet for the XML data later, for example.

Peegee
06-24-2009, 02:47 AM
My web development skills are limited to xhtml =(

(ie it's all korean to pg)

Rantz
06-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Well the point is, unless these errors are preventing it from being formatted readably, you're indeed supposed to get them as raw data :D That is, any readability improvements would have to be solved by yourself or if you can find a third party interpreter to present it in a good way.

Edit: (I think)