View Full Version : How to pick up the ladies

Flying Mullet
06-23-2009, 01:05 AM
http://wellmedicated.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/63.jpg

:jokey:

Madame Adequate
06-23-2009, 01:09 AM
New from Miriel, does that say?

Well I salute her entreprenuerial spirit!

Rye
06-23-2009, 01:09 AM
Paul tells me that the best way to pick up girls is to call them fat and ugly though! :confused::confused::confused:

Psychotic
06-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Why are you looking to pick up chicks, Mullet? You're married, you cheater!
Paul tells me that the best way to pick up girls is to call them fat and ugly though! :confused::confused::confused:And it's super effective against EoFF girls, you fat ugly fatty. :cool:

Peegee
06-23-2009, 01:14 AM
Here's 500$, you're my date for tonight.

What?

I Took the Red Pill
06-23-2009, 01:19 AM
http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/abuse.jpg

Rye
06-23-2009, 01:23 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iQ2YNWhh08I/SW3aLV9U0YI/AAAAAAAAAo4/zUZd6hQRDXk/s400/vintage-ads-disease.jpg

Lawr
06-23-2009, 01:26 AM
Paul tells me that the best way to pick up girls is to call them fat and ugly though! :confused::confused::confused:

This really does work.

Levian
06-23-2009, 01:31 AM
Women are so easy, just tell them you got all 120 stars on super mario 64 and they'll reply something like "lol isn't dat a videogame or something?" and by then the rohypnol should've started working anyway.

I Took the Red Pill
06-23-2009, 01:37 AM
Women are so easy, just tell them you got all 120 stars on super mario 64 and they'll reply something like "lol isn't dat a videogame or something?" and by then the rohypnol should've started working anyway.i actually spit out some of the grapefruit juice that was in my mouth after reading this

Rye
06-23-2009, 01:38 AM
I dunno about those girls, I'd be awake and willing. Mentioning how you got Yoshi on the roof, and the panties drop. Mention that you caught the rabbit in one try, and the panties fly off of me by the force of magic.

Levian
06-23-2009, 01:38 AM
Women are so easy, just tell them you got all 120 stars on super mario 64 and they'll reply something like "lol isn't dat a videogame or something?" and by then the rohypnol should've started working anyway.i actually spit out some of the grapefruit juice that was in my mouth after reading this

The taste of grapefruit juice alone is enough to make me spit out grapefruit juice.

G13
06-23-2009, 01:47 AM
"Blow in her face and she'll follow you anywhere"? Why does that sound so wrong?

NeoTifa
06-23-2009, 02:03 AM
I dunno about those girls, I'd be awake and willing. Mentioning how you got Yoshi on the roof, and the panties drop. Mention that you caught the rabbit in one try, and the panties fly off of me by the force of magic.

My panties just exploded from just reading this post!!!! :love:

rubah
06-23-2009, 03:19 AM
*can't unstick herself from mullet's back. . help someone, please?*

Madame Adequate
06-23-2009, 03:41 AM
Women are so easy, just tell them you got all 120 stars on super mario 64 and they'll reply something like "lol isn't dat a videogame or something?" and by then the rohypnol should've started working anyway.

Ahahahahahahahahaha holy :bou::bou::bou::bou: Lev that killed me

I think we've got our next Best Post Ciddie

NeoTifa
06-23-2009, 04:09 AM
So Lev Lev is Quagmire in secret, ordering Roofiecolada's for his dates?

Yar
06-23-2009, 04:26 AM
Women are easy when you understand them.

They just want to feel appreciated. :monster:

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-23-2009, 04:33 AM
Wait, why would you want to put up a girl anyways? :P

Aerith's Knight
06-23-2009, 07:14 AM
Women are irrational. They date assholes, because they are only attracted to assholes for some reason and then bitch about it to other people how her boyfriend behaves like a jerk. Sometimes I wonder if they intentionally block the rational part of their brain or if they're really that stupid.

Baloki
06-23-2009, 07:56 AM
I for one welcome our new overlords.

Breine
06-23-2009, 09:05 AM
"Smokers of America, do yourselves a flavor..." xD

Gotta love it.

Medi
06-23-2009, 09:19 AM
I have no idea who wrote these, but I have always been amused by these tips:

1. When she asks how she looks shrug and say, "Could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that.

2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. (Or if she grabs your hand squeeze hers really really hard until she cries. This will impress her by showing her what a strong man you are.

3. Once a month, sneak up on her from behind and knock her over. Girls are like dogs. They love to be roughed up.

4. Call her in the middle of the night to ask if she's sleeping. If she is, say "you better be" , repeat this 4 or 5 times until morning. This will show her you care.

5. When she is upset about something, suggest to her that it might be her fault. This will pave the way for her own personal improvement, and every girl needs some improvement

6. Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most. Then when she's sleeping, steal all her small things and break them.

7. If you're talking to another girl, make sure shes looking. When she is, stare into her eyes mouth the words "Smurf you" and grab the other girl's rear end. Girls love competition.

8. Tell her you're taking her out to dinner. Drive for miles so she thinks it's going to be really special. Then take her to a burning tire yard. When she starts to get upset, tell her you were just kidding and now you're really going to take her to dinner. Then drive her home. When she starts crying and asks why you would do something like that, lean over and whisper very quietly into her ear "...because i can"

9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

10. Play with her hair. Play with it HARD

11. Warm her up when shes cold...and not by giving her your jacket... then you might get cold. Rather, look her in the eye and say, "If you don't stop bitching about the cold right now you're going to be bitching about a black eye." The best way to get warm is with fear.

12. Take her to a party. When you get there, she'll have to go to the bathroom (they always do). Leave immediately. Come back right when the party is dying and yell at her the whole way home for ditching you at the party.

13. Make her laugh. A good way to do this is if she has a small pet. Kick the pet. I always find stuff like that funny. Why shouldn't girls?

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms. When she's fast asleep, wait 10 minutes then JUMP UP AND SCREAM IN HER EAR! Repeat until she goes home and you can use your arms for more important things, like video games.

15. Spit often. I hear girls like guys that spit.

16. If you care about her, never ever tell her. This will only give her self confidence. Then you can never turn her into the object she deep down desires to be. Never call her, or return her calls either.

17. Every time you're in her house steal one of the following: shoes, earrings, or anything else that comes in pairs. Only take one of the pair. This way she'll go crazy.

18. Take her out to dinner. Right when she's about to order, interrupt and say "no she's not hungry." Make her watch you eat. Girls love a guy that speaks for her.

19. Look her in the eyes and smile. Then clock her one. Girls love a spontaneous guy.

20. Give her one of your t-shirts......and make sure it has your smell on it, but not a sexy cologne smell. A bad smell. You know what I'm talking about.

21. When its raining keep asking her if she's crying. She'll say no its just the rain. Ten minutes later turn to her and just scream at her to stop crying you @..%$ baby. Girls like a tough man as I've already stated.

22. If you're listening to music, and she asks to hear it, tell her no. This way, she'll think you're mysterious.

23. Remember her birthday, but don't get her something. Teach her material objects aren't important. The only thing that's important is that she keeps you happy, and your happiness is the greatest present she can ever get

24. When she gives you a present on your birthday, Christmas, or just when ever, take it and tell her you love it. Then, next time you know she's coming over on a trash day, leave the trash can open and have the present visibly sticking out of the can. Girls actually don't like this one that much, but I think it's funny.

Rantz
06-23-2009, 10:15 AM
http://citym.org/blog/archives/strange_little_girl.jpg

Heath
06-23-2009, 10:33 AM
9. Introduce her to your friends as "some chick". Women love those special nicknames.

Genuinely laughed quite a bit at this one.

killiancurse21
06-23-2009, 10:34 AM
Fart.

Flying Mullet
06-23-2009, 02:31 PM
How do you think I picked up my wife?

Psychotic
06-23-2009, 02:36 PM
I had assumed you'd whacked her over the head and then dragged her off to your dungeon of pain. Was I mistaken?

Loony BoB
06-23-2009, 02:46 PM
How do you think I picked up my wife?
With one hand?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-23-2009, 03:26 PM

Yeah, the same works on me as well.

How did you know about that? I didn't think anyone was watching.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-23-2009, 03:51 PM
Women are irrational. They date assholes, because they are only attracted to assholes for some reason and then bitch about it to other people how her boyfriend behaves like a jerk. Sometimes I wonder if they intentionally block the rational part of their brain or if they're really that stupid.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/bbtruck/sensitiveguy3.gif

Momiji
06-23-2009, 04:21 PM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/bbtruck/sensitiveguy3.gif

The DSM-V won't be out for another three years or so.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
06-23-2009, 04:24 PM
It will have been eleven years since that was written, then. Not the <i>point</i>, Momiji.

rubah
06-23-2009, 05:09 PM
yes, the point is that guys are ignorant jerks!

Fuzakeru
06-23-2009, 05:11 PM
I tend to wear things I'm interested in and if a guy comments on it positively then he's usually got my attention for a least a good conversation.

Momiji
06-23-2009, 05:34 PM
It will have been eleven years since that was written, then. Not the point, Momiji.

yes, the point is that guys are ignorant jerks!

I didn't need a comic to know that AK was being ignorant. I was just being the medical nerd I am. :p

Lawr
06-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Men are ignorant. They don't date girls, because they expect the girls to come to them for some reason and then bitch about it to their friends how all girls are irrational and are attracted to assholes. Sometimes I wonder if they intentionally block the possibility that they can approach the girl too.

Psychotic
06-23-2009, 05:59 PM
What the fuck is this :bou::bou::bou::bou:. This thread started off awesomely with some good old-fashioned misogyny and now look what's happened to it. Come on, people. Let's get back to pointing out how women are all shallow and inferior.

Yar
06-23-2009, 06:39 PM
What the smurf is this :bou::bou::bou::bou:. This thread started off awesomely with some good old-fashioned misogyny and now look what's happened to it. Come on, people. Let's get back to pointing out how women are all shallow and inferior.I don't know, Psy. When someone's a master at something they tend to like to talk about it a lot. And if there's anything I'm sure that all these FF nerds have mastered, it's meeting women.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-23-2009, 07:30 PM
And if there's anything I'm sure that all these FF nerds have mastered, it's meeting women.

Quoted for truth.

No really.

Araciel
06-23-2009, 07:35 PM
Destroy something while they watch.

Fuzakeru
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Destroy something while they watch.

Yup. This is effective too unless you're destroying something cute.

Flying Mullet
06-23-2009, 09:05 PM
http://www.we-make-money-not-art.com/yyy/0doubtsn.jpg

http://geniusrealms.com/geniusnews/Floralb2.gif

Aerith's Knight
06-23-2009, 09:20 PM
I didn't need a comic to know that AK was being ignorant. I was just being the medical nerd I am. :p

I talk from a very rich experience. If that makes me ignorant, so be it. I'd still be glad if the complaining stopped.

rubah
06-23-2009, 09:30 PM
Aren't most of your experiences for the duration of one night?

Sephex
06-23-2009, 09:39 PM
This is how I pick up the ladies:

http://www.infendo.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/rad-racer_end.gif