PDA

View Full Version : Free MMO

Brennan
06-24-2009, 03:32 AM
Does anyone know of a good MMO that's free, and doesn't require high system specs Graphics Card wise?

Vermachtnis
06-24-2009, 03:47 AM
There's Shaiya and Imagine. They both play on my computer without any problem and my computer is lame.

Momiji
06-24-2009, 03:50 AM
There's always Private Ragnarok Online servers. :heart:

Tama2
06-24-2009, 04:19 AM
FlyFF is pretty good. Perfect World is good. Shattered Galaxy is just sexy. Urban Rivals if you like online card games. Just off the top of my head. :/

Jojee
06-24-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm playing Maple Story :p

Rantz
06-24-2009, 10:50 AM
2moons is good aside from being very repetitive, but that's what I think most MMOs are, so I dunno.

Jowy
06-24-2009, 01:56 PM
Free MMOs always end the same way.

br? BR! jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja u give gold

i report you jajajajajajajajajajajaja

Momiji
06-24-2009, 02:34 PM

heal

heal

heal dammit

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

im a gm. heal me or i ban u

okkkk fine u give zeny or item?

"No." *teleport*

As much as I love healing classes, I hate playing them because random morons will come and start demanding :bou::bou::bou::bou: from me.

Craig
06-24-2009, 06:05 PM
id say tibia. its quite unique so not everyones cup of tea.

its incredibly addictive tho once u get into it

Depression Moon
06-24-2009, 11:04 PM
I think Sony has one called Free Realms. Don't know much about it though.

Jojee
06-24-2009, 11:06 PM

lies, that's Espanol! br go huahauauhaeuehueheuaheuaehaeuasdjf ^_^

Elly
06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
meh Private RO Servers totaly ruin the game, with all their in-drama... anyway the MMO i'm currently enjoying is NeoSteam, it's a SteamPunk title that has been taken over by Atlus' new Online division... i'd sugest checking it out you can pick 1 of 3 Nations of origin to start in but end up fighting for either of the 2 main countries of Elerd or Rogwel... it just opened up to the public again after the reappropriation of the IP, check it out here (https://secure.atlusonline.com/home.aspx)...

Ryth
06-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Can anyone name any MMOs that don't rely on ridiculous amounts of grinding to artificially lengthen their game? I don't mind grinding, I just want a game that offers something more.

Markus. D
06-24-2009, 11:29 PM
There's no such thing as a free MMO.

If you want to truly commit without losing your sanity, Cash Shop items are inexpensive and the way to go.

I'd totally jump on the IAF Games Sword of the New World: Granado Espada bandwagon.

Lush locations, Stance battle system is quite deep (once you advance enough), the Recruitable NPCs make the game a tonne more interesting.... ENDLESS amounts of quests (alot mindless, RNPC can be deeper) and party customization to keep you occupied.

I reccomend it, it's dedicatedly different from alot of the others out there.

Momiji
06-24-2009, 11:33 PM
meh Private RO Servers totaly ruin the game, with all their in-drama...

That's why I don't bother getting involved. xD

Namelessfengir
06-24-2009, 11:34 PM
billy vs snakeman is about as low you can get on graphics

Masamunemaster
06-27-2009, 06:56 AM
come to archlord...its fun so far:)

Madame Adequate
06-27-2009, 02:51 PM
Can anyone name any MMOs that don't rely on ridiculous amounts of grinding to artificially lengthen their game? I don't mind grinding, I just want a game that offers something more.

That's a bit like asking for an FPS which involves no shooting :p The closest you can come is probably WoW, if you use rested XP you'll rarely have to grind and the questing should get you there. I mean, the quests themselves are usually grinds, but as I said that's the nature of the beast.

Araciel
06-29-2009, 01:37 AM
I think someone should make a low-rent RT mmo on FB.

nik0tine
06-29-2009, 02:57 AM
There's no such thing as a free MMO.

If you want to truly commit without losing your sanity, Cash Shop items are inexpensive and the way to go.

I'd totally jump on the IAF Games Sword of the New World: Granado Espada bandwagon.

Lush locations, Stance battle system is quite deep (once you advance enough), the Recruitable NPCs make the game a tonne more interesting.... ENDLESS amounts of quests (alot mindless, RNPC can be deeper) and party customization to keep you occupied.

I reccomend it, it's dedicatedly different from alot of the others out there.
I play this game too and it's fairly good, in my opinion. However I would not say it was easy on the graphics. Nor is it easy to install since it's now buggier than it was during the beta a few years ago. It's still a great game though and everyone should play it. (on the Orpesia server with me, of course)