PDA

View Full Version : Runescape characters

Emerald weapon
06-27-2009, 05:34 PM
Saw the thread for WoW and thought id make one up for RS
(Sorry if this has been done before)

My guy : Eurogangsta(wish i could change the name sooo much haha)
Playtime : On and off since about 2004
f2p/p2p : p2p
Cb Lvl : 87
Highest skills : Fishing 84,Firemaking 80(got 99 banked!) and Woodcutting 77

Im on quite alot recently so give me a wee add if you like:D

Old Manus
06-27-2009, 09:02 PM
In before hating on Runescape.

I played for a while many moons ago, I was called KUJAGARLAND (I WAS LIKE 13 OKAY GIVE ME A BREAK JESUS :colbert:). I've probably forgotten my password.

Jiro
06-28-2009, 11:03 AM
A couple of my friends started playing again and I refuse to join them until I am met with extreme boredom. I used to be pretty obsessed but couldn't be bothered grinding, so I have/had a bunch of characters that were around level 30 or so.

My first account was named Lord Strago though, and I think I was 12 :p

Timekeeper
06-28-2009, 02:06 PM
I haven't played in a while but I have a f2p level seventy something character.
Despite my lack of skill and considerably low level character, I am actually an RS oldie. I've had an account since... 1999.
Wow! I think that's near the beginning :S. Back when you chose your class and you started with some skill and items related to that class (there was no such thing as a tutorial). I recall choosing to be a miner, as my friend said it would earn me money.
I was quite young, so this game is fairly nostalgic xD

Quindiana Jones
06-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Aww man, Runescape. The memories. I freaking loved that game. The first Pure Quin14 haha. Haven't played it for years and I'll be damned if I can remember the password. I should really try selling the account, as he's pretty bitching by today's lameass standards.

I still wish RS2 was never made though. The improvements rocked and all, but everyone was so much nicer on RS1. That was a game, whereas RS2 became some sort of dickhead contest for the most part.

Timekeeper
06-30-2009, 09:12 AM
I am just annoyed that they prevented people from going back to RS1 and then membered it and now I don't know where it's at...

Old Manus
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
I still wish RS2 was never made though. The improvements rocked and all, but everyone was so much nicer on RS1. That was a game, whereas RS2 became some sort of dickhead contest for the most part.Word up. RS2 was much easier as well iirc

Jiro
06-30-2009, 04:54 PM
Well this thread has seemed to turn into nostalgia, so perhaps we should post more fond memories?

I always liked the time some guy convinced me to mine a ton of coal for him so he could sell it. He said he'd pay me half of the profit, and then I went and sold it out from under him anyway. I don't think he ever talked to me again xD

Quindiana Jones
06-30-2009, 05:32 PM
Damn right too, Jiro. :)

Aerith's Knight
06-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I liked this game, even got pretty far until I went to look in the badlands and got gangraped by a group of people with no life.

Timekeeper
07-01-2009, 01:43 PM
I always regretted not buying a party hat or santa or mask (they were like fancy dress ones back then) back when they were 30k and I had 60k, but I was too busy saving for the ever precious Rune Chest plate...
How things have turned around.