PDA

View Full Version : Finished FFX-2 now.Hurray!

Future Esthar
06-29-2009, 03:37 AM
Yes, I finished this game some minutes ago.I cried in the end.

qwertysaur
06-29-2009, 03:40 AM
Did you get the perfect ending, the good ending or the standard one?

Future Esthar
06-29-2009, 03:48 AM
the standard one.

Namelessfengir
06-29-2009, 03:59 AM
did you go new yevon or youth league? with yavon you can only get 92%

Future Esthar
06-29-2009, 04:41 AM
youth league

The Space Pope
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM
I cried at the end of FFX-2 as well when I realized I paid 50 dollars for a terrible ending. Yes I mean the 100% one.

I hated pretty much everything about that game, but I will say that their take on the job/battle systems were pretty fun, and the mission based gameplay was a nice twist. Basically I liked the gameplay mechanics, graphics and not much else.

Tuhkasieni
07-08-2009, 08:42 PM
Im happy i got mine for free, as a present, from my brother.
In my opinion this game was terrible, i somehow always ended up in the movie theatre watching clips or listeing to music.....:plotting:

Shattered Dreamer
07-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Apart from all the things obviously wrong with this game, the fact that it was way way way to easy probably annoyed me even more. There is at no point any battle in which you are at all in danger of dying!

Tuhkasieni
07-09-2009, 04:01 PM
Apart from all the things obviously wrong with this game, the fact that it was way way way to easy probably annoyed me even more. There is at no point any battle in which you are at all in danger of dying!

I actually had some problems the first time i fought azi dahaka, the next time i had the cat nip... and the monsters in the bevelle underground really got on my nerves....

Sword
07-10-2009, 12:35 AM
By all rights this game is quite bad. Mainly for the story line. But I have to be honest; I love this game. The menus and the battle system are lush and I really like gaining AP to learn abilities. Not to mention the massive number of abilities available to you. But enough of that.

The ending isn't entirely great but the scene in the Den of woe, which I only gained access to on my 7th playthrough, is really gripping. I was amazed by how good that scene was.

Shattered Dreamer
07-10-2009, 07:28 PM
the scene in the Den of woe, which I only gained access to on my 7th playthrough, is really gripping. I was amazed by how good that scene was.

I've always wanted to see that scene but on my 3rd play through I got so bored I just couldn't bring myself to play on.

Dynast-Kid
07-10-2009, 07:48 PM
I ended the game at 72%. I don't know which ending I got, but it was boring and not worth it. I love FFX-2 too, but the ending was weak. ;___;

Jessweeee♪
07-10-2009, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I came in expecting a big epic story like the others in the series, so I was a little disappointed. It was a fun game, though. Glad you liked it, FE :kaohappy:

Skyblade
07-11-2009, 03:05 AM
I enjoyed the last battle. Probably had the best battle music in FFX-2, and the ability/item cameos were nice.

Carl the Llama
07-12-2009, 03:58 AM
Seriously I had no idea people didnt like this game till I stolled by this section of the forums... tbh I really enjoyed this game and it relieved some of the stress I was going through at the time - the lightheartedness of the game gave me a really good experence and throughly enjoyed myself, esp the song in the Thunder Plains, imo its one of my all time fave ff songs, right up there with Aerith's theme and One Winged Angel definatly a strong contender for best lyrical song from an FF.

Skyblade
07-12-2009, 04:05 AM
I liked most of it. As you said, good, lighthearted fun. And while LeBlanc might not have been the best FF sub-villain, she ran circles around Seymour.

Oh, and it used a job system, which is still my favorite ability system in an FF game (though Materia is a close second). Too bad no real equipment besides the accessories though.

I just loathe and despise the battle music.

Jiro
07-12-2009, 09:45 AM
It's not all bad in my eyes, just isn't as enjoyable as some of the others. Still, the Thunder Plains scene is one of the most emotional I've seen in a game (for me at least).