PDA

View Full Version : big question.

Melissaur
06-30-2009, 09:20 AM
So i was playing Final Fantasy VII (again) and i didn't get the hp absorb materia when i first went to Wutai and now I'm just leveling up and wasting time before going to the northern cave, but now some lady is standing in front of the box containing it:mad2:. is there another hp absorb materia i can get or did i miss my chance?:(

Saber
06-30-2009, 03:43 PM
Do you have Yuffie? Did you do the retrieve materia quest? Have you tried talking to her to get her out of the way?sorry just need some info. You get the materia after you hunt down yuffie.

Melissaur
06-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Umm yeah I've already did every thing else in the game (save for ruby and emerald) and i tried talking to her and she says "...its too late in the game to worry about materia now..." and still wont move. Is that the only one in the game, or is there another chance.
(thanks. *waves and smiles*)

oddler
06-30-2009, 08:54 PM
Should be another one right inside the Northern Cave after you go down the spiral entrance area. :choc2:

Source. Ctrl+f "HP Absorb". (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/197341/33519)

Melissaur
06-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Well then I'll check it out. Thanks

Yeah i missed it before. I'm a fail. It's so obvious now thanks!

Now another question... Is it still possible to get final heaven this late in the game. I read somewhere that you had to get it when you went to Nibelheim the first time after the flash back in Kalm, but then on another site it just says "late in the game"

Tifa_Lockhart88, please use the edit/delete button to add to previous posts, rather than making several posts in a row. -Rantzien

qwertysaur
07-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Yes

Melissaur
07-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Ok another question. Is it too late in the game to get Tifa's Final Heaven limit break? I read somewhere that you have to get it the first time you visit Nibelheim after the flashback in Kalm, but another site said "later in the game..."

Skyblade
07-01-2009, 12:55 AM
You should still be able to get the first one via the Wutai sidequest. Try landing the Highwind on the far southern end of the island and walking north to trigger it. I didn't think you were ever locked out of that event.

You cannot get Tifa's Final Heaven until after Tifa rejoins your party. After she helps Cloud get his real memories back in the Lifestream that destroys Mideel.

Melissaur
07-01-2009, 01:02 AM
Ohh no no no... I did the side quest but didn't get the materia

oddler
07-01-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm pretty sure that by completing the Wutai sidequest, you automatically get the HP Absorb Materia. I might be wrong but I think it's added in with the rest of it that Yuffie gives back to you.

Saber
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that by completing the Wutai sidequest, you automatically get the HP Absorb Materia. I might be wrong but I think it's added in with the rest of it that Yuffie gives back to you.

This is what I think too. Cause one of the places you find her in is the shop. Once you open the chest she drops down and steals the materia then runs off. Then when you find her for good she hands over the materia.

Skyblade
07-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Yeah, after she gives you the rest of your materia, when you run off, she says something like "wait, I'll give you this too", and hands you the HP Absorb Materia. She took it from you earlier when you looked in the chest, and there is no way to complete that event without opening the chest and getting the Materia, as far as I know.

Melissaur
07-01-2009, 11:45 PM
But she never gave it to me. Cause I don't have it... Well i do but i got it elsewhere

I got it in the final dungeon later on.

Tifa baby! You can edit your posts on this forum if you want to add something else soon after a post! Posting several times in a row isn't necessary! Please use the edit function! Thanks! Forever yours, Rantzien :kiss:

Skyblade
07-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Then you are a victim of a very nasty glitch I've never seen before.

If it's worth that much to you, reload from before the Wutai event and go through it again. But otherwise...

Melissaur
07-02-2009, 12:57 AM
Well I found one in the Northern Cave so its no big deal to me anymore. This was from before that so thanks

Leeza
07-02-2009, 03:11 PM
Tifa_Lockhart88: Please do not post more than once in a row. Also, a one-smilie post is considered to be spam. Please do not spam. You may also want to read our Rules/FAQ. ( http://forums.eyesonff.com/faq.php)

Melissaur
07-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Ohhh I'm sorry but i don't see it unless you erased it... but anyways sorry about that.