PDA

View Full Version : CSS Anyone?

Kanshisha
06-30-2009, 03:38 PM
Well, i've just made a thread simply to see if anyone plays counterstrike source. I myself do! (lol..?) Then maybe we can talk bout it? lols

If you also play pleeeeeeeeease tell me! it makes me feel good to play games with people and talk about it afterwards xD

Thanks for viewing!

qwertysaur
06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I thought this was a misplaced thread about Cascading StyleSheets. Carry on. :p

Shoeberto
06-30-2009, 04:02 PM
I used to be really big into 1.6. Source felt really different to me so I had trouble playing it for anything other than just LAN parties. It's been years since I was active in either, though. These days I'm more about TF2.

Old Manus
06-30-2009, 04:51 PM
I play 1.6 on occasion too. Of course after coming to the party very late I was only playing with the hardcores who'd been playing since '99. I sucked.

Flying Mullet
07-01-2009, 12:59 AM

Timekeeper
07-01-2009, 01:39 PM

I am worried because I was excited about that :(

Shoeberto
07-01-2009, 01:45 PM
I play 1.6 on occasion too. Of course after coming to the party very late I was only playing with the hardcores who'd been playing since '99. I sucked.
Yeah, I didn't start until like '05. It was definitely a crash course. I got lucky to have a few weeks on a newbie server with people who were actually nice and not griefers. Then I found a nice community-based server that I stuck with for a pretty long time - there were some really good players there, but they were pretty nice about everything. I think they eventually shut down and I never really could find a casual server like that again. There's a lot of douches in the community.

Kanshisha
07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
There's a lot of douches in the community.

lol... But yeah, i dislike people who start crying just because they died and they landed in the wrong postion that they wanted it to be! (not that ppl do that, but ye' never know :/ )