PDA

View Full Version : I'm not crazy, am I?

Vermachtnis
07-01-2009, 12:15 AM
I'm quirky; I know that, everyone else knows that. So I get paranoid when people follow me in their cars, I know a few people like that. But here is where I lose people. I also get paranoid when I'm behind someone going the same way. I've taken the long way quite a few time because I didn't want to follow someone.

Sooooooo, am I the only one? Any weird quirks you guys have?

Aerith's Knight
07-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Yes, you are.

...That is all.

Fuzakeru
07-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Yes. I get edgy when people follow me when I turned down side streets toward my home. I'll pass my house and sometimes blatantly drive in circles until they go away.

blackmage_nuke
07-01-2009, 12:29 AM
I look like the kind of person who would be following someone so when Im walking close to someone I try to get infront of them so they dont get the wrong impression, but at the same time I make sure to check my shadows and listen to their footsteps after I pass incase they start following me.

I have alot of other quirks but thats quite a long list.

Polnareff
07-01-2009, 12:33 AM
I look like the kind of person who would be following someone so when Im walking close to someone I try to get infront of them so they dont get the wrong impression, but at the same time I make sure to check my shadows and listen to their footsteps after I pass incase they start following me.

I have alot of other quirks but thats quite a long list.

I do this too. People always think I'm following them if I don't pass them.

I don't like leaving my bedroom door open. I'm always afraid people will come in here and snoop around. That's about it unless I think of more.

Rantz
07-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Being tall and suspicious-looking, I make sure to always get behind someone when I'm walking at night. I put my hands in my pockets, adjust my pace after theirs, bow my head down but look intently towards them. Of course, I make sure beforehand to be smelling of garlic and urine.

FFIX Choco Boy
07-01-2009, 12:49 AM
You seem normal, that's how I am. But then again, I don't even see myself as normal...

qwertysaur
07-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Who wants to be normal though?

Aurey
07-01-2009, 12:56 AM
I'm scared of old people, because I believe that a few of them are stalking me, and they want to kill me with their driving.

But, then again I think it is pretty normal to dislike/be fearful of old people. Devils in wrinkly clothing for sure.

rubah
07-01-2009, 01:34 AM
I followed a guy before xD It was one of the international students who I talk to sometimes, and he was singing a song to himself, so I tried to stay behind him quietly.

Then I started walking faster than he and gave it up and we chatted about how fucking hot it was :)

(I love how non-native-english speakers say my name. It's so cute xD "allie-son~")

Aerith's Knight
07-01-2009, 01:46 AM
(I love how non-native-english speakers say my name. It's so cute xD "allie-son~")

That's how I would say it. How are you supposed to pronounce it? :confused:

rubah
07-01-2009, 02:13 AM
the accent is on the first syllable, not the last. also the a sound is ummmm deeper sounding?

http://www.snowy-day.net/stuff/music/alliesonex.mp3

Caraliz
07-01-2009, 03:02 AM
UM. I have a lot of weird quirks. ie, I have to pick up a can/bottle with my left hand, switch it to my right, open it with my left and then commence drinking with the right. If it does not happen in this order I get kinda thrown off.

Meat Puppet
07-01-2009, 03:36 AM
I’m slightly less interesting than a wad of old chewing gum stuck to a blank piece of paper.

Jessweeee♪
07-01-2009, 03:59 AM
Whenever I'm walking behind someone going the same way, I'm worried they'll think I'm following them :|

FFIX Choco Boy
07-01-2009, 04:29 AM
UM. I have a lot of weird quirks. ie, I have to pick up a can/bottle with my left hand, switch it to my right, open it with my left and then commence drinking with the right. If it does not happen in this order I get kinda thrown off.

Omg, I do this as well. LET'S BE FRIENDS!

Timekeeper
07-01-2009, 10:27 AM
I cannot be damp while wearing dry clothes. Most people hear this and go pfft that's normal, but you don't understand! I cannot be the slightest bit damp after a shower or I freak out!
I also have to eat the crust of a sandwich before I eat the middle.

I don't think I'm very paranoid though. Just remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Aerith's Knight
07-01-2009, 10:32 AM
the accent is on the first syllable, not the last. also the a sound is ummmm deeper sounding?

That's just the french who talk like that, mine sounded just like yours.

trancekuja
07-01-2009, 10:54 AM
I can't pee in front of any living thing. Yes, even my cat. When outdoors, I must make sure that no one is in my visible range even if it's a 100 meters or else I can't do it.:shifty:

Blue Harvest
07-01-2009, 11:38 AM
Whenever I'm walking behind someone going the same way, I'm worried they'll think I'm following them :|

I also have to eat the crust of a sandwich before I eat the middle.

Agent Proto
07-01-2009, 11:49 AM
I only feel paranoid when someone is following me rather too closely behind me while driving. I tend to look at my rear-view mirror quite a lot and if I could see the expression on their face, I know they're driving WAY too close for my comfort.

Other quirks? I can't think of any more at the moment. :/

Jiro
07-01-2009, 02:17 PM
I make sure to always get behind someone when I'm walking. I put my hands in my pockets, adjust my pace after theirs, bow my head down but look intently towards them.

So I don't do it exactly the same, but I try my best. I do this in stores too, walk in looking suspicious, pick out all the cameras, walk close to a few things and then leave.

41-Inches-Wide
07-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I take a lot of precaution to not step on other people's shadows. I also "feed" my shadow. When my shadow happens to fall on a patch of grass, I gnash my teeth together to make my shadow eat.

Nausus
07-01-2009, 02:49 PM
I get paranoid if someone looks at me, or if I feel i'm looking at them too much 0__o

rubah
07-01-2009, 04:57 PM

That's just the french who talk like that, mine sounded just like yours.

and the africans, like I said