PDA

View Full Version : A humble request

Rye
07-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Last night, I had a dream (probably influenced by the copious amounts of ganja smoke inhaled from the Explosions in the Sky show crowd, and extreme exhaustion) that I saw various EoFF males such as Paul, Dan Levian, Rantzien, Hsu, Justin, performing one of my favorite Asian pop songs ever, this:

Gee Gee Gee Gee, baby baby baby! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7mPqycQ0tQ)

And, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, they even did the DANCE right. I would know - I've only watched the music video about 100 times.

Can this please happen? Please? They don't even have the wear the cute little rompers.:kaobeg:

What is your wildest dream?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-02-2009, 01:51 AM
That really is something I think everyone should be able to see within their lifetime : )

Wildest dream....probably just achieving everything I want to in life. Who could want more than that?

Psychotic
07-02-2009, 01:52 AM
My wildest dream was finding out what Hell sounds like.

Now I know.

Rye
07-02-2009, 01:54 AM
Now I know what to whisper into your ear to wake you up every day in England before we go on our merry old adventures. :bigsmile:

"Uh huh... listen boy. My first love story. My angel. And my girls! My sunshine! Gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby baby!"

Lone Wolf Leonhart
07-02-2009, 01:54 AM
My wildest dream was finding out what Hell sounds like.

Now I know.

When did you find the audio recorder in your shower?

Rye
07-02-2009, 01:55 AM
http://pds2.egloos.com/pds/1/200605/31/20/oh_snap.gif

Psychotic
07-02-2009, 01:59 AM
All eleven of my cats say I am very good at singing, thank you very much.

Shoeberto
07-02-2009, 02:08 AM
I want to make this happen. Now.

If I can be only half as adorable as that was then I will consider my entire life a success.

Guys. Let's do this.

qwertysaur
07-02-2009, 02:16 AM
That must have been a magical dream :bounce:

Rye
07-02-2009, 03:07 AM
Stu has the spirit, yes he do.

It truly, truly, was magical, qwerty. They were up on a shiny stage - if only it was in the actual clothes store like the music video, like clothes mannequins. Uh huh! Listen boy! My first love story~

Shoeberto
07-02-2009, 03:17 AM
I'm sure Hux would join me if persuaded by the right person. Even if it's just us two, everyone wins.

Madame Adequate
07-02-2009, 03:26 AM
If you can convince foa to convince me, I'm in. :aimkiss:

blackmage_nuke
07-02-2009, 03:34 AM
There was a thread about this two weeks ago

I also had a dream where I was at school and no one was around, it was silent, I walk foward a bit and then suddenly the playground comes into sight.
(this song starts playing YouTube - Final Fantasy VII - Those Chosen by the Planet [HQ] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rV40ypje7o))
I look around, and everyone is dead! there were polygon'd bodies everywhere. I look across the ground and see Sephiroth on the other side walking away slowly. I followed the trail of blood to catch him and we reached the highest building in my school and he was inside the class room, having just impaled someone, he does that thing where he looks up abit. I burst the door down and ran at him with my buster sword raised, he just looked at me and there was a blinding flash as I was thrown across the room knocking tables over, and when i looked down my leg had been cut off! and then he slowly walked towards me and raised his sword then released the final blow and i was suddenly sitting in front of my playstation and thought "Oh it was just a dream", but i look ahead and sephiroth is staring at me from the tv screen and i look down and my leg is missing! I crawl foward as sephiroth is about to slash again and turn off the playstation. Then i really wake up and wrote it all down, It was a fun dream(Not very fun when it all felt real though).

Ive been having alot of dreams about the Harry Potter movie lately.

Rantz
07-02-2009, 08:59 AM
I've given it some thought and I can't come up with a reason not to do this thang. Yeah, that's right, I said thang. That's how into this I am. Thang.

PS. Would I have to shave my legs

Iceglow
07-02-2009, 09:47 AM

Ok, seriously just your legs...if I was to do a thing like this I would like need to shave 99.9% of my body lol xD Iceglow is a hairy man indeed!

Marshall Banana
07-02-2009, 09:48 AM
I want Levian to sparkle in the sunlight.

Garnie
07-02-2009, 09:51 AM
now that would be hilarious!!
I share Rye's dream!

My dream would be to go to Japan or to have a good payed job that i truly loved and believed in. However i don't know what that would be!

Iceglow
07-02-2009, 09:55 AM
I mentioned my weirdest dream on that other site we populate the rebel corner the pitt! wait no that was dlc for Fallout 3...OMG thats the one!

In short my weirdest dream was having all my ex girlfriends and my current girlfriend and other girls I have been close to but not with turning in to 1 girl and the features freaked me out it wasn't like 20 million eyes or stuff but the body parts, shape, color and all other features kept swapping around so I honestly could see like one girl's eyes with another girls nose ect whats even more scary is just how much I knew exactly what part of what girl I was seeing. The dream really freaked me out when it got sexual towards me because I was so confused by the ever changing features :S

Shoeberto
07-02-2009, 01:44 PM
If you can convince foa to convince me, I'm in. :aimkiss:
Done.

I've given it some thought and I can't come up with a reason not to do this thang. Yeah, that's right, I said thang. That's how into this I am. Thang.

I think the effect would be greater if we all kept our leg hair in tact.

Rantz
07-02-2009, 01:54 PM
We could shave it into floral patterns.

Shoeberto
07-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Maybe you should be coordinating all of this instead of me. You pretty much have all the best ideas!

Rye
07-02-2009, 02:03 PM
Maybe you guys should clip tiny hair bows onto your leg hairs. Gee gee gee gee. :bigsmile:

Blue Harvest
07-02-2009, 02:06 PM
I am 100% in favour of this and I'd like to thank Rye for not including me in the dream.