PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Ray..

Avarice-ness
07-03-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd like to know why you just used mustard.

Your reason was "Because it's fun to squirt"...

BUT WHAT IS IT BRINGING TO THE POTATO SALAD DRESSING?!

WHY IS YOUR REASON FOR PUTTING THE OLIVE OIL IN IT "BECAUSE IT MAKES IT LOOK PRETTY!"

Why Rachel Ray, Why?

Do you watch Rachel Ray?
Do you watch Early Morning news/talkshow/showsthatonlycomeonweekdaymornings?
What do you do in the mornings if you don't watch Tv?

How to you pronounce Worcestershire Sauce?

As for my last question, she pronounced it "WISTER-SHEER" I say "WISTER-SHAI-ER"

Psychotic
07-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Threads about TV shows and stuff are best off in The Lounge.

I actually did catch some Rachael Ray when I was on vacation in America because I always like to have the TV on when I'm getting ready for the day. Her voice is both enthralling and horrible at the same time.

Momiji
07-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Her voice scares me.

I have watched her show with the sound turned off, however. Some of that food just looks fantastic.

Avarice-ness
07-03-2009, 03:03 PM
OH YEAH~

For some reason, no matter how long I've been here, I don't think this forum exists.

It's my red headed step child.

Aurey
07-03-2009, 03:29 PM
I don't mind her, I like some of her recipes, but my sister absolutely hates her. She works at cookware store and people come in with destroyed pots and pans because Rachel Ray always cooks everything on high, but I guess they don't realize she always has her cookware replaced at the end of the day. Maybe Rachel should do a disclaimer before every show about how you shouldn't always cook everything on high.

I also pronounce Worcestershire sauce like "wusster-sher". I love that stuff.

Yar
07-03-2009, 06:30 PM
http://www.rrsux.com/

Vyk
07-04-2009, 04:40 AM
WOR-CEST-ER-SHIRE... Seems pretty self-explanatory to me :P I've only seen a small skit with her once, she was all hyper and weird and easily amused. So none of that surprises me

Meat Puppet
07-04-2009, 06:23 AM
we hates it when she says e-v-o-o

Momiji
07-04-2009, 06:52 AM
I've been noticing my mom saying 'Yum-o' a lot, and it makes me want to tear my hair out.

Medi
07-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Gah, her food looks appalling. I've always enjoyed her travel shows though, you know, the ones where none of the foods featured are of her contribution.

I've been noticing my mom saying 'Yum-o' a lot, and it makes me want to tear my hair out.

Unfortunately, I've assimilated some of her vocabulary as well. I always find myself saying things like "Yum-O" or "De-lish" or "this meal is so terrif!", but I never say E-V-O-O. The line ends there for me.

Avarice-ness
07-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately, I've assimilated some of her vocabulary as well. I always find myself saying things like "Yum-O" or "De-lish" or "this meal is so terrif!", but I never say E-V-O-O. The line ends there for me.

I think my husband would kill me if I said "De-lish" he hates her so much. xD

Psychotic
07-04-2009, 02:40 PM
By the way, Worcestershire is "wuh-stuh-sheer", to rhyme with "Fluster Beer". Although if you're American you can say "wuh-stur-sheer" if you want. I know how you guys like pronouncing those r's. The first one, though, should be dropped.

Madame Adequate
07-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Yeah what Paul said.

As for Rachel Ray... cor, I'd let 'er use my turkey baster.

Namelessfengir
07-04-2009, 03:21 PM
i watch the pbs create channel now better shows (primal grill, barbq university, america test kitchen) usually less whiny and all up there own ass

Avarice-ness
07-04-2009, 04:52 PM
By the way, Worcestershire is "wuh-stuh-sheer", to rhyme with "Fluster Beer". Although if you're American you can say "wuh-stur-sheer" if you want. I know how you guys like pronouncing those r's. The first one, though, should be dropped.

Yeah everyone I've ever heard say it, has always said Wiss-ter-shy-er.

It might be a south american thing.

Jowy
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
I want to hate-fuck her.