PDA

View Full Version : Where these lines used in the game?

MJN SEIFER
07-04-2009, 11:02 PM
I have played FFVIII many times, and I don’t remember seeing these lines while playing the game, I have however scene them while playing FFVIII, but not in the game.

They are said by a character called “student” which leads me to believe that the dialogue takes place in one of the Gardens.

Note: Some of the dialogue is strangly structured, so this might be an ealier translation, that was corrected later – remember I have seen this in FFVIII, just not in the game.

Student “What are you play music”

Student “I’m glad to see you again”

Student “I’m hungly” (sic)

Student “Would you eat lunch with me?”

Student “I like Japanese rice ‘KOSIHIKARI’.”

Student “What do you like?”

Student “Ok,go to YOSINOYA.”

Student “May I have two beafboals?”

Student “…(Now eating)”

Student “Oh! I have no money.”I was just currious basically, to see if these did get used in the game,and if so did they get corrected? I have been wondering for sometime now

Skyblade
07-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Would you explain what you mean by "I have seen them in FFVIII, but not in the game"? It seems a little self-contradictory.

Elly
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
uuummm... you're not making sense Seifer... you say you don't remember seeing them while playing, then you say you have seen them while playing the game, but not ingame?.. color me confused, but did you or did you not see them in game or do you mean you've seen them in the "game code" but not within the game while playing it?..

anyway i don't remember seeing any Garden students use those phrases...

MJN SEIFER
07-05-2009, 01:55 AM
To clarify, they are in a "Debug" menu, I can access with X-Plode. Sorry for the confusion.

I was just wondering, becuase inever saw them in the game itself.