PDA

View Full Version : Which game to play?

Auragaea
07-05-2009, 06:16 PM
So after getting a job, I went on a crazy rampage of buying games I missed. Unfortunately, none of them could hold my attention for long and I'd buy another game to play. Then I'd get bored of that, and buy another game, and so on and so forth. Now, I'm stuck with a boatload of games I've never defeated and I need your help to make me focus on one game. The list of games I need to defeat are:

Dragon Quest VIII (actually had this since launch but never defeated it)
Shining Tears (same as DQVIII)
Parasite Eve (got to Spider boss but mem card crashed)
Threads of Fate (got to some mountain with Mint, but mem card crashed)
Vagrant Story (got past snowfly forest, but mem card crashed)
Legend of Legaia
Kingdom Hears Re:Chain of Memories
Ephemeral Fantasia
Koudelka
Wild ARMs Alter Code: F
Devil Summoner 2 (at the final boss, but need to level up, which I hate)

Currently, I'm awaiting Koudelka and WAAC:F, but I just included them in the list since I'm gonna get them pretty soon.

Fonzie
07-05-2009, 06:34 PM
Kh: CoM is a pretty fun game, I'm going to assume this isn't the remake.

trancekuja
07-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Kodelka+Parasite Eve+Vagrant Story =:kaohappy2

Vermachtnis
07-05-2009, 08:43 PM
I say Devil Summoner 2. You're already at the final boss so go for it. The final area, the bottom level of the well, and the first games final dungeon give about the same experience. My favorite place to grind was the first games final dungeon (as you can tell I can't remember the name xD). The battles are time at two minutes and there is no negotiating. So you can fight without being interrupted. It's fun. BTW who are you using? I was using Scathach and Alice when I took on the final boss and was LV80ish.

Jessweeee♪
07-05-2009, 08:53 PM
Threads of Fate!

demondude
07-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Dragon Quest VIII.

Dreddz
07-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Might as well get done with Devil Summoner 2 seeing as your at the final boss.

Tama2
07-05-2009, 11:24 PM
LoL. Play it!

sefiroth
07-16-2009, 09:05 PM
i think you musty go with vagrant story, its a great game although is conected with final fantasy story line so you should play that game ...good luck =D

trancekuja
07-16-2009, 09:08 PM
i think you musty go with vagrant story, its a great game although is conected with final fantasy story line so you should play that game ...good luck =D
I think we'll get along nicely, mr. sefiroth