PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes... Its isn't a small enough world after all...

Wolf Kanno
07-06-2009, 09:51 AM
We've discussed what Disney worlds we want but which ones have we seen you hope never return?

I hope to god I never have to deal with Monstro or anything Pinocchio related ever again... They didn't use Figaro and he's the only good thing about that damn film. :mad2:

I also hope to ditch the Pirates of the Caribbean. The world came off flat and linear. It really didn't mesh well with the series imo.

What about you?

sdm42393
07-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Atlantica unless it spawns a minigame I actually want to play.

G13
07-06-2009, 10:14 PM
Monstro or anything Pinocchio related

I also hope to ditch the Pirates of the Caribbean.
This.

And this.

Also, I hated Alice in Wonderland.

Ouch!
07-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Monstro or anything Pinocchio related

I also hope to ditch the Pirates of the Caribbean.
This.

And this.

Also, I hated Alice in Wonderland.
Wonderland is one of the few worlds that I feel still has actual potential--not based on any continuing plot, but rather that the world itself could just be so awesome.

Wolf Kanno
07-06-2009, 11:36 PM
I actually love Alice in Wonderland and welcome its return in the DS title. I also actually liked the KHII version of Atlantica. The KHI version was a nightmare to navigate through and I feel the sequel worked on the Disney films strengths. Besides, where else can I listen to Goofy and Donald sing? :p

I'd love to see the Tarzan world return as well.

Marshall Banana
07-07-2009, 12:30 AM
I think that any world has the potential to be awesome.

qwertysaur
07-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Please no more tron levels.

Wonderland was very original and a lot of fun to explore.

Vermachtnis
07-07-2009, 12:51 AM
I liked Tron and Alice in Wonderland.

Ya know I think I liked almost all the worlds. Even Atlantica in the first game had its merits. Pirates is the only one I didn't really like. It just looked weird and not being able to kill stuff unless they are standing in moonlight got a little annoying.

sir helix
07-07-2009, 01:18 AM
the tron world was purly amazing, Personally i nevr saw it coming, sure i looked at the back case but it didnt dawn on me lol. The port royal level could possably have more to offer if they were to combine both the 2 and 3rd films to have a more expansive world to explore.

Never land needs to take place on the land not on capt hooks ship.
Halloween town needs tobe retired.
atlantica needs more mini games to offer than just the musicals, maby some sort of ball game.
no more todo wth beast and belle, i feel like all the games emotion gets pressed toward them way to mutch.
Id like to see tarzan come back for round two, in kh it was one of the more impressive worlds.
the collasium needs to be more like KH1 and feature more of the Titans from herculies, poor cerberus needs a rest.
Id like to seeimproved summons and less reaction commands, its a very good consept but the game relied on it way to mutch during boss fights.

Marshall Banana
07-07-2009, 02:03 AM
atlantica needs more mini games to offer than just the musicals, maby some sort of ball game.
Like blitzball?

Depression Moon
07-07-2009, 02:16 AM
I don't see a need for Atlantica to return. KHII already wnet along with the movie story. What would the KHIII version be based on, the terrible sequel?

I like the Pirates World. It felt strangely good to be fighting in a realistic world plus the graphics were nice.
I don't see a need for Halloween Town either, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's in there and when is Square going to announce the game? They can't wait for Haley Joel Osmand to be an old man.

Wolf Kanno
07-07-2009, 10:01 AM
How about the half way decent cartoon series ;) Aladdin should do it too.

Marky Tee
02-08-2010, 06:14 PM
the gummi ship levels are fookin hellish

P4ine
02-09-2010, 09:40 PM
Olympus Coliseum (What's up with all these tournaments? KH2 at least had an explorable world, but every spot in the Underworld looks the same =(.. So, if OC again, then like all the other worlds, please. EXPLORABLE. )

Wonderland (I really like Alice, and I love Kingdom Hearts, but I've never liked this crossover.. Maybe the annoying theme in the world make me hate it)

Tron (The races literally wore me out. Also, when you head to the MCP and kick off all these heartless(es?) from the ship.. it's reaaally annoying on Proud-Mode. And by annoying I mean "throwing the controller towards a wall"-annoying)

Atlantica (I hate the KH1 version.. Swimming around simply bugged me all the time. Consequently I was happy about the KH2 version as you can handle it rather fast and you don't swim that much.. Maybe no Atlantica in the future then =) )

blackmage_nuke
02-13-2010, 02:17 PM
I quite liked atlanica in KHI despite there being far too many nooks and crannys for a world where you could move freely in 3 dimentions, however after KH2 id rather not see it again

arcanedude34
02-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Wonderland was severely disappointing. It had a lot of potential, but the HORRIBLY designed forest and the annoyingly hard to remember paths made it a very unlikeable level.

Also, I liked Atlantica in II, but it kinda bugged me that they were basically saying "Yeah, remember all that plot that happened in this world in the first game that you had to suffer through the awful controls to advance? That didn't happen. THIS is how it happened." So, I would live without ever seeing it again. Though... Aqua in a seashell bikini... hehe.

The only world I honestly never want to see again is Monstruo. GAH.

Mercen-X
02-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Worlds that have been: Monstro, Wonderland (unless they elaborate it), Pirates (unless they retranslate it... GAH! Pirates is a Disney property... it doesn't need to be based on the movies... GEEZ!), Agrabah (unless they run the plot of Aladdin and the King of Thieves), Tarzan (unless the "Deep Jungle" is actually a deep jungle and not a narrow corridor), Olympus (or maybe they can add Nessus the Centaur and "the other titans" to the tournament like Cyclops, the tornado Oranos, the fiery Prometheus, etc.), Halloweentown (despite being fond of the look and Sora's costume, there's just not much to do that's interesting), Atlantica (w/o more to offer, I think it could be exchanged for Atlantis), Neverland (which was actually just Hook's lame ship and a clock tower in London, however, I would like to play here if the world were expanded, with more pirates, more Lost Boys, and an actual visit to Neverland itself), Tron (although Tron2 may give us a good reason to return yet).

Worlds that should never be: Cars

Rad Bromance
02-21-2010, 05:36 PM
I liked Atlantica in the first game but it just felt like a huge waste of time in the second.

Aside of that I liked all the worlds.

Pheesh
02-22-2010, 04:51 AM
Pirates of the Caribbean is probably my least favourite to date, just seemed bland, and the voice acting was annoying.

I'd be all for a re done Alice in Wonderland level. So much potential.