PDA

View Full Version : KH2 help

sir helix
07-06-2009, 11:54 PM
im working on getting the final weapons and i need help on synthing the ultima weapon, I figured that using the sweet memories and lucky lucky skills help with the items needed but i cant find 13 orichucum+ materials.

and also, i need help with sephy, Im lvl 50 and i was doing very wel against him till we took to the air and then the sob vanished and gave me the gainsborough treatment.

qwertysaur
07-07-2009, 12:13 AM
For the ultima weapon you need to use an energy crystal to cut needed materials in half. There are only 7 orichalcum+ in the game, all are in chests.

I think you are referring to his heartless angel attack where the screen darkens and then you go down to 1 HP and no MP, he is pretty high in the center of the field, attack him as soon as the screen darkens to stop the attack, otherwise you need an elixer ready to use right after the attack hits.

I advise leveling up your four forms to power up their field abilities. (especially master form for the very useful Aerial dodge)

Tavrobel
07-07-2009, 12:27 AM
The O+ materials are in chests (all of this info is on the frontsite), and as previously stated, you need to cut the costs in half with an Energy Crystal.

Love your Lock-On button. It'll identify where he is very quickly and most of the time turn the screen to face him. If you somehow get knocked into the air, then use Retaliating Slash (square) liberally. Since you're such a low level, Berserk Charge will be another one of those abilities you'll definitely want equipped, along with Horizontal Slash.