PDA

View Full Version : My bad

Vermachtnis
07-11-2009, 05:30 AM
I've found that those two little words will always get you out of trouble. You say that and the people around you will sigh, facepalm, and give you something shiny to distract you while they clean up the mess in the kitchen...or where ever it may be :shifty:

So what kind of messes have you gotten into lately?

The Space Pope
07-11-2009, 05:31 AM
I got into a terrible mess when I fell in the toilet last week.

Darkswordofchaos
07-11-2009, 05:34 AM
blew up a cake then found out it had a stripper in it

qwertysaur
07-11-2009, 05:35 AM
I divided by 0. That chaos knows no bounds. :/

The Space Pope
07-11-2009, 05:37 AM
blew up a cake then found out it had a stripper in it
The best part of a dead stripper is that they can't fight back and you have a nice high carb meal for afterwards. Make sure to cook thoroughly first to purge the unholy human cesspot of disease.

Rye
07-11-2009, 05:41 AM
Hmmm...

* The garbage collector men put my garbage can at a weird spot, and I ended up backing into it without even seeing it. Oops!

* A woman spilled gatorade on the floor a few days ago at Walbaums, and I slipped, dropped everything I was holding, flailed about (in a dress mind you), and fell really hard and hurt my knee something awful.

I fortunately can't think of anything else!

rubah
07-11-2009, 05:46 AM
I dumped half a tall cup of chai tea into the floor of my car. it's incredibly revolting (why?)

Fuzakeru
07-11-2009, 05:56 AM
I normally get a regular dark coffee at this shop where this really cute guy works. I don't have any intentions to ever hit on this guy but I like talking to him. So I was like, "Surprise me today!" when it was my turn to order.

He made me some iced mocha something or another and I took it, smiled, and sipped and it was then that I realized it had no sugar in it at all and I gagged and coffee spurt out of my mouth and on my shirt.

...... =/ Good thing I had no intention of ever asking this guy out.

drotato
07-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Ohmigosh, I do all kinds of clumsy things that could really get me in trouble. 0.0

One time, we were at the store, and I was trying to get a box of crackers on the shelf. I didn't realize it was underneath anything until I pulled it out, and all the rest of the boxes tumbled on top of me. <. <
I spent about twenty minutes rearranging them while everyone stared at me like some kind of idiot. ):

Darkswordofchaos
07-11-2009, 06:11 AM
lol tlhat movie matterial

Jiro
07-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Accidentally (I guess) made a lot of snowboarders fall over and hurt themselves.

My bad :p

Momiji
07-11-2009, 08:54 AM
Let's just say I don't touch things unnecessarily when I'm in grocery stores anymore. =<

Rachran
07-16-2009, 03:03 PM
Accidentally (I guess) made a lot of snowboarders fall over and hurt themselves.

My bad :p

Good work ,dammm snowboarders making ski fields bumpy. One time when i stacked a snowboarder crashed into me while i was on the ground riving in pain he didn't even say my bad just boarded away DAMMMMM snowboarders,

The Jamie Star Scenario
07-16-2009, 03:38 PM
I dreamt that I was having a period last night. Needless to say it was a messy experience and it probably has some deep psychological significance that I cannot be bothered to look up.

Quindiana Jones
07-16-2009, 04:57 PM
I got away with 4 murder charges using "My bad". It's awesome.