PDA

View Full Version : .................Where's My Money?

TyphoonThaReapa
07-13-2009, 11:21 PM
A'yo, I say we should make a "TyphoonThaReapa Is My Daddy" Day. Meaning, I'm the pimp and everyone else is my bitches.:roll2

Topic: How can we make new events for the calendar?

Sub Topic: By posting in this thread, your officially TyphoonThaReapa's bitch. How do that make you feel? :cool:

Markus. D
07-13-2009, 11:23 PM
This first post is kind of barbaric.

I asked Rubah once, we were discussing nothing and BOOM, Japanese Pop Culture something something day~

TyphoonThaReapa
07-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh sorry, didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Just trying my best to liven the place up...:roll2

Quindiana Jones
07-13-2009, 11:26 PM
Shut up, bitch! : pimpsmack:

That was the correct answer. Tsukasa was testing you. You can no longer be our pimp. :(

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
There used to be a "holiday" attributed to every single slot on the calendar, or close to it. Apparently, someone never learned that lesson in elementary school about how dreadful it would actually be if Christmas actually lasted all year.

TyphoonThaReapa
07-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Shut up, bitch! :pimpsmack:

That was the correct answer. Tsukasa was testing you. You can no longer be our pimp. :(
Maybe you don't know what :roll2 means, but to make a long story short, it means Shut up bitch!!!

Old Manus
07-13-2009, 11:35 PM
:roll2

rubah
07-13-2009, 11:42 PM
when is japanese pop culture appreciation day anyways

Tomorrow starts of Chat Room Awareness Fortnight, I believe.

drotato
07-14-2009, 07:04 AM
It makes me feel.....

.... dirty, and used. :kaobeg2:

Jessweeee♪
07-14-2009, 07:05 AM
when is japanese pop culture appreciation day anyways

Tomorrow starts of Chat Room Awareness Fortnight, I believe.

HOORAY :kaohappy:

Jiro
07-14-2009, 07:12 AM
I guess that means I should head back into chat then.

Tavrobel
07-14-2009, 07:50 AM
http://manga.clone-army.org/t42r/tomoyo240.png

The bitches. They love it.

eestlinc
07-14-2009, 09:09 AM
I just added a new holiday to the calendar just yesterday, in honor of an EoFF wedding. But I guess you have to be staff to do that.

Which just means you should try to win the contest.

Quindiana Jones
07-14-2009, 10:07 AM
My birthday should be a holiday. Everyone should make a random thread but nobody is allowed to post in them.

Psychotic
07-14-2009, 03:01 PM
A'yo, I say we should make a "TyphoonThaReapa Is My Daddy" Day. Meaning, I'm the pimp and everyone else is my bitches.:roll2:Check the calendar. Tomorrow is your day.

Laddy
07-14-2009, 03:26 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna be your bitch!

TyphoonThaReapa
07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
A'yo, I say we should make a "TyphoonThaReapa Is My Daddy" Day. Meaning, I'm the pimp and everyone else is my bitches.:roll2:Check the calendar. Tomorrow is your day.

A'yo, according to the calendar, it's still not "TyphoonThaReapa Is My Daddy Day" Psy. Did lying get you into the Cid Knights? Don't make me have to bitch slap you son...:roll2

Old Manus
07-14-2009, 11:00 PM
:bou::bou::bou::bou: JUST GOT REAL

Fonzie
07-14-2009, 11:07 PM
First of all, I will like to state that believes and opinions within this thread are very welcomed. I would love to read and perceive any and every detail you guys have about this topic. But please, I will only say this once, if your going to post in this thread, be very respectful and open-minded. I don't care whether you think your answer is the only answer or not. Respect for other views and opinions is what this thread is about. Now then. Let us begin.

Think about this if you will. The beginning of everything as we know it. Every galaxy, every star, every planet, every atom, all beginning in one smaller than microscopic, unimaginably hot and dense singularity. And suddenly, without warning, and in least than a micro second, this one singularity of unimaginable heat and density explode and begin to expand continuously. One second later, within the space that's expanding begin to hold fusing elements such as hydrogen and helium creating the early stages of galaxies. A couple of billions years later, new elements are introduced into the seemingly forever expanding space that is the universe. These element are brought into existence with the birth of stars. Billions of years after that, the universe forms massive bodies which consist of stars, planets, dust, and other cosmic bodies that is our galaxies. Now after all of these event unfolds, here we find ourselves the human race living on an the Earth which revolving around the Sun, which is one of billions of star within the Milky Way galaxy, which is one of billions of galaxies, which all exist in a seemingly forever expanding universe.

This theory know as the Big Bang Theory, is common knowledge throughout the Scientific community. And it is clear that it take hundred of human minds working towards the same goal to conclude and prove the theory. But the reality of it all is whether others believe if not even care about the Big Bang Theory. I for one find it very intriguing that our mind could even perceive such a amazing time when the universe was compressed to the size of the smallest part of an atom. That truely shows that their would probably be no universe if it wasn't perceivable to began with. But when it all said and done, there is one thing that science will never answer. And that is the fact that according to science, everything has a beginning of not an end as well. With that being said, what in or out of existence as we known it influenced the Big Bang Theory, the Laws of Science, and Existence, to become perceivable? You can answer that question if you like but that's not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to tell me what you think about how the universe came into existence, why, and what the you think your ultimate place within it is. That's a pretty grand scale to be placed upon no doubt, but if we didn't have the minds to do it, then life would be much easier. Fortunately for us, we don't have the luxury of being that oblivious...

This guy, this guy!

TyphoonThaReapa
07-15-2009, 11:49 PM
First of all, I will like to state that believes and opinions within this thread are very welcomed. I would love to read and perceive any and every detail you guys have about this topic. But please, I will only say this once, if your going to post in this thread, be very respectful and open-minded. I don't care whether you think your answer is the only answer or not. Respect for other views and opinions is what this thread is about. Now then. Let us begin.

Think about this if you will. The beginning of everything as we know it. Every galaxy, every star, every planet, every atom, all beginning in one smaller than microscopic, unimaginably hot and dense singularity. And suddenly, without warning, and in least than a micro second, this one singularity of unimaginable heat and density explode and begin to expand continuously. One second later, within the space that's expanding begin to hold fusing elements such as hydrogen and helium creating the early stages of galaxies. A couple of billions years later, new elements are introduced into the seemingly forever expanding space that is the universe. These element are brought into existence with the birth of stars. Billions of years after that, the universe forms massive bodies which consist of stars, planets, dust, and other cosmic bodies that is our galaxies. Now after all of these event unfolds, here we find ourselves the human race living on an the Earth which revolving around the Sun, which is one of billions of star within the Milky Way galaxy, which is one of billions of galaxies, which all exist in a seemingly forever expanding universe.

This theory know as the Big Bang Theory, is common knowledge throughout the Scientific community. And it is clear that it take hundred of human minds working towards the same goal to conclude and prove the theory. But the reality of it all is whether others believe if not even care about the Big Bang Theory. I for one find it very intriguing that our mind could even perceive such a amazing time when the universe was compressed to the size of the smallest part of an atom. That truely shows that their would probably be no universe if it wasn't perceivable to began with. But when it all said and done, there is one thing that science will never answer. And that is the fact that according to science, everything has a beginning of not an end as well. With that being said, what in or out of existence as we known it influenced the Big Bang Theory, the Laws of Science, and Existence, to become perceivable? You can answer that question if you like but that's not the purpose of this thread. The purpose of this thread is to tell me what you think about how the universe came into existence, why, and what the you think your ultimate place within it is. That's a pretty grand scale to be placed upon no doubt, but if we didn't have the minds to do it, then life would be much easier. Fortunately for us, we don't have the luxury of being that oblivious...

This guy, this guy!

:shifty:...I have no idea who that is...