PDA

View Full Version : Blazblu: Calamity Trigger

NeoCracker
07-14-2009, 08:33 AM
At first I was hesitant about this title. It seemed like it coudl be good, but not 60 bucks good.

Though now that it's out, I hear nothing but great things about it. Solid Gameplay, and very fluid graphics. My game purchases are going to be a little altered for the next while to include it's purchase.

Dolentrean
07-14-2009, 08:41 AM
I play as Taokaka, she is a cat! :D

Very fun, and each character plays in a unique way. Not like some fighting games where every character plays similarly.

Zeromus_X
07-14-2009, 12:26 PM
"Give me food, Good Guy!"

"You again?!"

Being a fan of Guilty Gear, I just had to get this game. I had some trouble getting into it, since the 360's d-pad is really horrible, but I can live with the analog most of the time. If you have a PS3, I highly recommend getting the PS3 version instead.

Very fun, and each character is really unique, the game seems really balanced. There are only 12 characters but none of them are alike. The story mode is a bit trippy but interesting. Graphics are of course gorgeous and it's made by the same people who made Guilty Gear so you know the music will be awesome too. I haven't been on network mode but I hear the online is really great, virtually lagless.

I like to play as Taokaka and Ragna right now. Tao is awesome and Ragna seems to be one of the easier characters to get into. I want to try playing Tager (for REAL SOVIET DAMAGE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp8KOM2zw98)) and Carl someday too.

Sword
07-14-2009, 03:21 PM
I really want to get this game since I'm a GG fan. Noel and Jin seem to be the type of characters I would go for but we'll see. Acquiring a PS3 will have to be my 1st priority.

JKTrix
07-14-2009, 07:41 PM
On the flipside, I *don't* like Guilty Gear, but I was interested in this just because it was a brand new fighting game.

Having Hironobu Kageyama sing Bang's theme music just made it easier. I haven't played it a whole lot, but I do like it in general.

Dolentrean
07-14-2009, 09:26 PM
Noel and Jin are the two most broken characters in the game from what I have seen.

Yah, its alot of fun, its also very satisfying if you manage to pull of an Astral Finish.

Wolf Kanno
07-15-2009, 06:19 AM
If you like Guity Gear, you may enjoy this game. The cast looks like they play like their GG counterparts but there is a lot of difference on how they work. Its really quirky and brings out the finer elements that made me enjoy the GG series so much.

Markus. D
07-16-2009, 03:15 AM
I love it.

Each character is unique.

I LOVE IT.