PDA

View Full Version : The truth shall be revealed!

NeoCracker
07-14-2009, 09:00 AM
We all know our lovely Marshal Banana. Cute, underage, and oh so adorable with her strawberry obsession.

But does anyone REALLY know the truth of Monda? I propose to you tis all a sham.

For some time now, I have been perplexed by her, 'how could someone so young have enough knowledge of the glorious bebop?" And it clicked.

Monda isn't real, at least not in the way we think. Think, how many people can verify her existance by actually being able to say they've been near her in person? Necronopticus.

I propose, the one behind Monda is none other then him. Though a question still needs answered. What of all the pictures and potential web cams that fellow EoFFers have seen of Monda? The answer is simple, simply look into the resources at Necronopticus's disposal.

Does anyone here doubt he keeps little girls locked away somewhere? He has ample to choose from into decieving our eyes, to place them in front of the Camera in his stead. Their brainwashed minds follow his words to the letter, fooling us with that undetectable fake smile, all before the Camera shuts off, and they are whisked back to the dungeon from whence they came.

Though one last thing confuses most, why? What possible reason would Necronopticus have for this ruse? THe answer is simple.

How long has it been since Ah!? The power of Cheese? Ages. And since, Necro has slowly drifted from the hearts of us EoFFers. Feeling neglected, unable to live up to the legacy he himself had created, he created a new persona. One that could garner the attention he so desperately desired, in a way he could not on his own. Adopting the face of one of his jailed maidens, he took to the internet and became known as Marshal Banana.

But can one blame him? Is Necro really the monster here? I say it is we who are the monster. We cast him aside, and turned on him like vicious beasts, treating him as we would our torn socks.

But unlike those socks, this man has feelings.

So Necro, I apologize. If you were to return to us in your true form, I would welcome you with open arms. :cry:

Marshall Banana
07-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Cowboy Bebop was my first anime!

Darkswordofchaos
07-14-2009, 09:03 AM
thats some very deducing deducting there detective

eestlinc
07-14-2009, 09:03 AM
if you need a reason then your aren't insane.

Marshall Banana
07-14-2009, 09:23 AM
Necronopticous appreciation thread. =O

Aerith's Knight
07-14-2009, 10:06 AM
It all makes sense now!

But now the question must me, how many fake identities has he here? I mean, when everything goes this smootly, he must've thought, why not two?

Why not be 4 different girls?

The possibilities are endless!

NeoCracker
07-14-2009, 10:13 AM
It all makes sense now!

But now the question must me, how many fake identities has he here? I mean, when everything goes this smootly, he must've thought, why not two?

Why not be 4 different girls?

The possibilities are endless!

Why must you ruin the image of all us credible theorists?

Darkswordofchaos
07-14-2009, 10:14 AM
why not be Aerith's Knight? can we ever really trust any one again? for all we know we could all be him and we're just diffrent people in his own head kinda like secret window

Aerith's Knight
07-14-2009, 10:16 AM
Either use a point at the end of a scentence or make sense.

And we are all pontificators here, people.

Darkswordofchaos
07-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Either use a point at the end of a scentence or make sense.
ok

And wel all are pontificators here, people.
do what? you should probably make sense when telling someone to make sense.

Quindiana Jones
07-14-2009, 10:21 AM
Necronopticus is apparently great in the sack.

Fonzie
07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
I played RE5 with Necro one night back in March. Was a pretty cool guy imo. :p

Aerith's Knight
07-14-2009, 10:26 AM
And wel all are pontificators here, people.
do what? you should probably make sense when telling someone to make sense.

Since there is no word in the english language that is called wel, I figured you'd either know that that meant we, or that you'd wait until I edited the post, which I did.

I guess you proved me wrong. :D

Darkswordofchaos
07-14-2009, 10:29 AM

thats exactlly what someone who plays RE5 with his split persona who is actually all of us would say :shifty:

Fonzie
07-14-2009, 10:30 AM

thats exactlly what someone who plays RE5 with his split persona who is actually all of us would say :shifty:

Get out.

Darkswordofchaos
07-14-2009, 10:32 AM

Get out.

Nah im good. you go right ahead though.

Meat Puppet
07-14-2009, 10:42 AM
While it would be cool if the world were this way, I regret to inform you (NeoCracker), that your strange paranoia has once again misguided you. I know how you feel, and it’s hard to accept the truth, but... don’t let that thing in your head control you.

NeoCracker
07-14-2009, 10:50 AM
While it would be cool if the world were this way, I regret to inform you (NeoCracker), that your strange paranoia has once again misguided you. I know how you feel, and it’s hard to accept the truth, but... don’t let that thing in your head control you.

Actually that thing in my head has been telling me to listen to you and toss my theory to the side.

I'm just smart enough to realize the voice in my head is the crazy one. ^-^

Rantz
07-14-2009, 11:14 AM
I like Necronopticous, he's a pretty cool guy. I wish he were here more.

FFIX Choco Boy
07-14-2009, 11:43 AM
... I believe it.

Rye
07-14-2009, 01:07 PM
I miss talking to him on the phone. I'm afraid I've been a bad phone friend lately and I've been to busy to pick up, so he's stop calling me. Maybe one day at night when I'm driving around town, Jeremy, Monda, and I can threeway on the phone again! That was the best fun. :bigsmile:

Jiro
07-14-2009, 01:21 PM
I think Necronopticous is a pretty cool guy. He hasn't rubbed me the wrong way and his "walkthrough" of FFIV was one of the greatest things the world has ever seen. Anyone who doubts this man is obviously up to something!

Kawaii Ryûkishi
07-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Monda isn't real, at least not in the way we think. Think, how many people can verify her existance by actually being able to say they've been near her in person? Necronopticous.I've met Lamonda, too.

I guess I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

qwertysaur
07-14-2009, 05:03 PM
:yamete:

NeoCracker
07-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Monda isn't real, at least not in the way we think. Think, how many people can verify her existance by actually being able to say they've been near her in person? Necronopticous.I've met Lamonda, too.

I guess I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Yeah, you met her locked away in Necro's Basement!

Fonzie
07-14-2009, 09:40 PM
So, Monda is like deva path?

Sweet.

Freya
07-14-2009, 09:41 PM
Neo. *sigh*

rubah
07-14-2009, 09:46 PM
:yamete:

More like
:tpg::yamete::tpg:

black orb
07-14-2009, 09:54 PM
Monda isn't real, at least not in the way we think. Think, how many people can verify her existance by actually being able to say they've been near her in person? Necronopticus.

I propose, the one behind Monda is none other then him.
>>> heh, Nice theory. It would be awesome if it were true, but i doubt Necronopticus has that much free time on his hands to create a popular eoff member.

Blue Harvest
07-14-2009, 09:57 PM
Monda not actually existing is something I don't even want to think about.

Shlup
07-14-2009, 10:31 PM
I enjoy spending time with Monda. She's real.

The actual truth is that she's 37.

Madonna
07-14-2009, 11:13 PM
I cannot imagine the need which would spur one to create a Banana as fantastic as Marshall! How would one pull of those .gif wars with a fake?

Best smilie I ever made though they all deserve to be consigned to the void!

Dolentrean
07-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Necronopticous = Marshal Banana = Ultimicia?

NeoCracker
07-15-2009, 02:07 AM
Who in their right mind would believe anything you say shlup?