PDA

View Full Version : Nintendo DS Study

krissy
07-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi guys,

As part of a course in Human-Computer Interaction, I’m doing a project on Nintendo DS gaming and the decision making involved in purchase and play of DS games. The findings from the project will allow us to better understand the expectations and desires that NDS users have of their game-play experience.

I need NDS owners and game players to participate in my study. Participation will take approximately 45 minutes of your time over AT MOST two (2) sessions, and will be scheduled for a time that is mutually convenient.

Since I'm asking for participants over an internet forum, it's obvious that limitations in contact exist, so what I aim to do is hold a rather informal, semi-structured interview with participants over PM or IM. Your involvement and anything you share in the interviews will be entirely anonymous.

If you're interested (and are at least 18 years of age), please send me a PM and I will contact you with contact information for both me and my supervisors, as well as information about the ethics clearance behind the project.

Thanks!

edczxcvbnm
07-15-2009, 06:22 AM
I am interested...and yet I am interested in blabing my answers also. I don't think that I am all that unique but maybe I am...for this forum at least. I imagine I fall into the old persons thing somewhat when it comes to the Nintendo Dick Smack.

Skyblade
07-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Sure, I'll be willing to give you my opinions on the system and its games.

Jiro
07-15-2009, 01:50 PM
Why is this always structured so that I am too young to participate? Good luck with your study.

Momiji
07-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Sure, add me on MSN or something and I'll be happy to participate.

Raistlin
07-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I did this a week or so ago, and it's pretty painless. Some of the questions in my interview were actually pretty interesting to discuss. Plus, you get to chat with and make fun of krissy.