PDA

View Full Version : A second dose of truth

NeoCracker
07-16-2009, 06:05 AM
This time I have a real doosy for you. I'm sure you all know our local FF VIII fanatic Future Esthar?

I know you're probably thinking, "What possible secrets could future Esthar be hiding from us?" and the answer is absolutely nothing.

But he hiself is involved in a vicious chain of events that has yet to start, but effects us today.

Imagine if you will, a few years down the road, the continued abuse of Future Esthar. HOw long can one Psyche hold up to the torrents and waves of hate he has? Well, what if one day he couldn't take it? What if one day, AK finally make the man snap, causing him to retreat from not only the realms of the internet, but from society itself.

However, unable to live alone, Esthar adopts a small child to keep himself company, and to share his latest theories with.

However, this relationship was not a healthy one, for all that was known to the child was the secluded life of obsessive gaming, and in a short time, grew to hate his adoptive father. Planning and scheming, AK discovered a time machine, and stole it from it's creator. Using it, he traveled back in time to a place that his father once told him he posted on, and met his current father on the past EoFF. Not knowing the reason for his fathers problems, he signed up to the sight, hell bent on making Future Esthar miserable, for the problems he would cause this child later in life.

When signing up, he used his knowledge of past games to come up with a user name on this site. The name he decided to pick? Aeriths Knight.

Unknowningly, he was the cause of his fathers suffering, and by coming back in time to make him suffer, has created a neverending loop in the time stream, inevitably causing his own misery.

Jiro
07-16-2009, 07:34 AM
That's gotta be one of those "Oh, snap!" moments. Poor FE, he didn't deserve that.

Fonzie
07-16-2009, 07:49 AM
You're a crazy guy. :D

Darkswordofchaos
07-16-2009, 08:35 AM
One often meets his destiny on the path he takes to avoid it.

Sword
07-16-2009, 08:59 AM
hahaha That's brilliant

Dignified Pauper
07-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I enjoyed this story very much.

Blue Harvest
07-16-2009, 08:37 PM
Whatever Neo's been smoking, I want some.

Old Manus
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
This wholly supports my FE=AK theory

Rodarian
07-16-2009, 08:42 PM
;)Pssst Blue Harvest.... Come to my place ....

Blue Harvest
07-16-2009, 08:44 PM
You have absolutely no idea what you're getting yourself into :jokey:

Rodarian
07-16-2009, 08:53 PM
You have absolutely no idea what you're getting yourself into :jokey:

Of course I do..Would I even offered if I didn't want too!

*spark it Blue!*

The Space Pope
07-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Future Eshtar's asinine posts inspired me to create an account here.

S/he would be a great addition to my cabinet of speakers that I never listen to, the humans of ALCU 47 are saying I need to fill the status quo. I suppose I could just raise their temperature 1,000,000 degrees a day for five days, but I'm pretty sure that Lur doesn't want me stealing his bit. Me and him have had some relationship problems as of late, he no longer appreciates me raping his wife for the lulz. I got uncomfortable with him putting the videos on youtube and well, the rest is history.

I have absolutely no idea what I was originally talking about.

Iceglow
07-17-2009, 01:44 PM
FE upon discovering AK's deceitful trick in the new looped future found the time machine and also came back in time, he created a new account on EoFF in the hopes of averting the destruction of his psyche by AK. The name of this account was Serapy. As Serapy his theories made all the more wild by his years of existing with such a broken psyche and with only the being who became AK for company became so wildly based on claims that nothing and no one could support that in the end even the most hardened members began to lose their patience with them However FE looked up to the posts by his future self, unknowing that it was his future self and saw in them A GOD!

(well if Neo Cracker can start the story I feel the urge to continue it, lets see where this goes. BTW, FE, AK, Serapy you know it's just messing around ;) lol)

NeoCracker
07-17-2009, 01:51 PM
There is one problem Iceglow. Serepy is a seperate entity entirely. His connection with FE is but a mere coincidence, in reality, the story of Serepy goes much, much deeper then the simple time loop created by FE and AK, a story that shall be my next subject. ;)