PDA

View Full Version : The "People Who Returned After Getting an E-mail" Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

Jiro
08-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Welcome back! We had quite a few oldbies come back to visit. Be sure to look here (http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/125554-people-who-returned-after-getting-e-mail-thread.html) for the bulk of them.

Do stick around for a bit and see what's new or the same. :D

Blackmage
08-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I figured there'd be a thread made on it already, just too late to the table and too lazy to look for myself, I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

So, far, I'm amazed to see a few of the same upper-ups still here, like BoB and Del Murder. Looking on here again reminds me of my old high school days, where I was a loser in real life (I guess that hasn't changed a whole lot x_x), but active here because you guys are pretty friggin' cool.

Edit: Also, that el-oh-el replacement is excellent.

Hey Blackmage, since we have a rule against double-posting here, please use the edit function in the future when you want to add something and your post is the last one in the thread. Thanks! -Rantzien

Breine
08-01-2009, 04:03 PM
Hey there Blackmage and welcome back.

I think I remember your user name, but I'm not entirely sure. Maybe it's your avatar?

Rantz
08-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Welcome back, Blackmage. We don't normally allow I'm back threads, but I merged yours with this one, since that's essentially what your thread was about. :) Stick around for a bit!

Raistlin
08-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Haha, I tried to warn the double post and thought my pseudo-mod abilities in the temporary forums had taken away my permissions to, but apparently I just couldn't warn a redirect. Also, this merging took away the post I had made. :mad2:

Anyway, as I was saying, good to see people still rolling in. I can just imagine how happy BoB would be if someone shows up months from now due to just discovering that same email.

Blackmage
08-01-2009, 04:15 PM
Thanks for the assist, Rantzien! Sorry 'bout the double post bit, won't do it again, I swear!

Breine, I don't remember when I switched to using that avatar before I left, but I'm pretty certain I had it going for quite sometime to showcase my mad Paint skills. :D

Lenna
08-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Wow, it's good to see some of the oldbies return :)

I'm not that old! ;_;

It's nice to be back, =p especially while I'm waiting for college to start up!

Btw BoB!, good thing you put that link there :P I would have been lost otherwise :P

Rodarian
08-11-2009, 06:53 PM
You're always lost Tiffie...No surprise there!

TurkSlayer
08-12-2009, 07:48 AM
Ahhh, EOFF forums.

Smells like baby lotion and regret. Just the way I left it.

Its good to be home. :)

Raistlin
08-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Do you people check your email like once a month? :p

Or is your return a coincidence not based on BoB's email?

Rodarian
08-12-2009, 03:20 PM

I believe it the imagery of BoB in our beds that got some of us to return....It did for me! lol!!

Lenna
08-12-2009, 03:29 PM

I check my email every day, but thats pretty much all I've done online for a few years =p

TurkSlayer
08-12-2009, 09:48 PM

I haven't checked my e-mail in a year and a half. Fate led me to BoB's e-mail. :D

Leigh
03-19-2019, 11:17 PM
They should send another one of these bad boys out.

Christmas
06-30-2019, 02:28 PM
I saw it and I returned!!!!!

Dignified Pauper
07-05-2019, 12:34 PM

OMG! MY BEST FRIEND

Christmas
03-28-2023, 11:20 AM

OMG! MY BEST FRIEND

OMG, WE USED TO BE BEST FRIEND!