PDA

View Full Version : C'mon, can't you take a joke?

OfficialGameDev
07-16-2009, 11:13 PM
Heya, um, good to be back and all but honestly, that announcement on Metroid Fantasy was just for fun, and you all took it too seriously. I won't create any more pranks from here on, but geez, lighten up. XD

PS Don't know if this is the right forum to post here... >.>

drotato
07-16-2009, 11:44 PM
What on Earth are you talking about? o.O

Aerith's Knight
07-16-2009, 11:46 PM
On that matter, who are you?

eestlinc
07-16-2009, 11:57 PM
that announcement on Metroid Fantasy was just for fun, and you all took it too seriously.

it is not a fairy tale. It is true!

Sephex
07-17-2009, 12:00 AM
My Metroid fantasy is seeing her naked. She's so hot.

Madame Adequate
07-17-2009, 12:03 AM

ZOMG SAMUS IS A WOMAAN?!

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-17-2009, 12:06 AM
He said Metroid, not Samus.

Here you are (http://metroid-database.com/sm/art/smart_metroid.jpg).

Sephex
07-17-2009, 12:06 AM

ZOMG SAMUS IS A WOMAAN?!

NOT SAMUS WHO IS SAMUS I cried aloud with mirth and merrimentOL I AM TALLKIN ABOUT METROID

He said Metroid, not Samus.

Here you are (http://metroid-database.com/sm/art/smart_metroid.jpg).

HOLY F*** ITS NAKED

*FAPFAPFAPFAP*

Momiji
07-17-2009, 01:30 AM
Heya, um, good to be back and all but honestly, that announcement on Metroid Fantasy was just for fun, and you all took it too seriously. I won't create any more pranks from here on, but geez, lighten up. XD

...eh?

This is the only other post you have, and there are a grand total of 2 posts in the thread after yours. Who is this 'you all' you speak of? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/117462-important-new-game-info.html) :erm:

OfficialGameDev
07-17-2009, 01:54 AM
that announcement on Metroid Fantasy was just for fun, and you all took it too seriously.

it is not a fairy tale. It is true!

Ah, you think so? :P

Unbreakable Will
07-17-2009, 01:57 AM
Im not quite sure what you're talking about. But hello :D

Iceglow
07-17-2009, 02:00 AM
If you're going to pull a gaming joke it's best not to come here proclaiming to be an official game developer. Doing so automatically discredited you. Seriously. All game developers do is leak information I know this because I work on an albeit small but real webgame I never give any information away unless it's ready and if I do leak something it's usually exaggerated or underplayed so as to keep people interested but not actually knowing.

OfficialGameDev
07-17-2009, 02:06 AM

...eh?

This is the only other post you have, and there are a grand total of 2 posts in the thread after yours. Who is this 'you all' you speak of? (http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-vii/117462-important-new-game-info.html) :erm:

Ack, you mean they erased my post from before?? Ah well.

But indeed, any forum member that comes on here is different from the one before... XP

blackmage_nuke
07-17-2009, 04:34 AM
Who'd have thought that the people in a forum would have different personalities.

Awrini
07-17-2009, 07:50 AM
Come on my friends. Don't forget to feed the trolls. Trolls need to eat too ya know. I mean look at the fragile things. They'll wither up and die without nourishment. And then the little Trollings will have no parents to look up to.

Do you want to be that monster who let the Trolls die? DO YOU!?
Please, think of the Trollings. FEED THE TROLLS. Thank you.

Rase
07-17-2009, 09:37 AM
You crushed my dreams OfficialGameDev, and I will never forgive you.

Rachran
07-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Come on my friends. Don't forget to feed the trolls. Trolls need to eat too ya know. I mean look at the fragile things. They'll wither up and die without nourishment. And then the little Trollings will have no parents to look up to.

Do you want to be that monster who let the Trolls die? DO YOU!?
Please, think of the Trollings. FEED THE TROLLS. Thank you.

but feed the trolls to much or they will get to strong and overthrow us weak humans