PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell did I put that?

Jiro
07-17-2009, 04:05 PM
Lately I've been losing a lot of things. I lost the last of my favourite brand of pens today. I lost one of my usb keys last week. <s>I lost my sanity a few years ago</s>.

Do you lose things often EoFF? What is the most precious thing you've lost?

inb4 virginity

Breine
07-17-2009, 04:10 PM
I used to misplace my keys quite a lot. I have some different set of keys like work keys, bicycle keys, and general keys.
Ever since I bought this bowl (made of braided dried grass from Bolivia (I think?)), I just put all my important stuff in there and I never lose it again!

The Space Pope
07-17-2009, 04:12 PM
I lost my lovely ex Dolores to a horrible man eating cactus.

...he spit the needles at her when he was finished eating it and she contracted superAIDS then died in my claws 3 seconds later.

DON'T SHARE NEEDLES UNLESS YOU NEED MONEY FOR MORE DRUGS

Rodarian
07-17-2009, 04:24 PM
Oh I've misplaced plently of things.. But with grace of the almightly, some stuff I get them back..

What I do hate now is lending my stuff...Because the careless bastards misplace my stuff..

I've lost five things which I can never get back! :(

But personelly I've misplaced my favorite leather bracer my bro in law gave me... I loved that thing

Plus my furry squirrels tail.. I miss that too!! *sobs*

Rantz
07-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I remember. I remember I remember when I lost my mind.

Shattered Dreamer
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
My self respect even though my friends would dispute the fact that I had any to begin with:tongue:

qwertysaur
07-17-2009, 05:22 PM
I used to miss my sanity, but then I got used to the crazy.

I lose things all the time.

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Look in the couch! All of you!

Raistlin
07-17-2009, 05:48 PM
I'm very absent-minded, so I temporarily misplace things all the time. I don't think I've ever really lost for good anything too valuable/significant, though (at least, not that I can remember at the moment).

rubah
07-17-2009, 05:51 PM
I can't find one of my necklace s>:[

The Space Pope
07-17-2009, 05:55 PM
I left all of my PSP games at a statue at a library in San Fransisco once because I got stoned. The moral of the story is that I should've pawned the games for drugs before I actually went out and bought said drugs.

Sword
07-17-2009, 05:57 PM
I don't lose things often but I have lost some quite valuable items. I can no longer find ALL THREE spyro games for the PS1 and my green dragonzord power ranger toy (it was awesome).

Recently however I have lost the contract for the accomodation in which I am staying at for uni in september :/

NeoTifa
07-17-2009, 06:17 PM

I don't think I'll find my virginity in the couch :(

Jessweeee♪
07-17-2009, 06:21 PM

I don't think I'll find my virginity in the couch :(

Not with that attitude you won't!

Agent Proto
07-17-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm not clumsy as to where I'll easily lose an item, but I do in fact lose them from time to time. I'm currently missing a couple of my DS games. Maybe I misplaced them somewhere, or they happened to disappear on me. One of these games is Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. *le sigh*

Rase
07-17-2009, 06:37 PM
I forget what I lose sometimes. It sucks.

Rachran
07-18-2009, 09:12 AM
Well jiro just to beat you in this year ive lost 2 USB's and over 9000 pens at school because i usally make the mistake of leaving them in my pocket and then they escape with me noticing, but i dont really have a favorite pen so i just bulk buy pens

Timekeeper
07-18-2009, 10:18 AM
It's true, he's even lost my pens :(

The Space Pope
07-18-2009, 10:21 AM
I lost four lighters in two days ;I

And I always lose whatever cup I'm drinking from.

~*~Celes~*~
07-18-2009, 12:45 PM
I once lost my class ring...I searched high and low for it, and I was upset cause it was expensive and I didnt' know how to tell my parents.

Then, my mom found it in the couch. I was soooo relieved.

Jiro
07-18-2009, 01:54 PM
I lost four lighters in two days ;I

And I always lose whatever cup I'm drinking from.

I could have sworn this post said light sabers...

Unbreakable Will
07-18-2009, 03:13 PM
I lose things quite frequently. Fortunately I usually find it within 24hrs. My kleptomania usually keeps me well stocked in pens and mechanical pencils :mwahaha:

Vermachtnis
07-18-2009, 04:18 PM
I lost a bag of gummi bears twice. I set it down near the wood stove and came back and they were melted and then I moved it and forgot and came back and they became a giant gummi bear. After I got it unstuck from the bag that was the most awesome thing I've ever eaten.

And I miss place other stuff all the time. Sometimes in my own hands. I mean I have a sodie pop in one hand and a jar of stuff in the other, I will sometimes drink the other.

Iceglow
07-18-2009, 04:49 PM
I lost my moral compass and my soul I don't know where I lost these two things but I do know it is nigh on impossible for me to feel guilty for any action.