PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

Shattered Dreamer
07-17-2009, 04:45 PM
I've recently started watching the anime Wolf's Rain where 4 young wolfs search for paradise.

I was wonder what the members of EoFF consider paradise to be?

For me its living my life as I see see fit thats paradise!

Rodarian
07-17-2009, 04:49 PM
70 Virgin Maidens and umnimited supply of Anime and all things Final Fantasy.... :D

Oh and all Eonff members with me in bed every alternate night! :D

:moomba::choc:

Vermachtnis
07-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Tacos! A butt load of tacos as far as the eye can see! Also everything is free and in unlimited copies. And the people who bought two or more copies of limited release stuff to sell for higher prices on eBay at a later date, we get to poke them with pointy sticks. Cause they are the worse. Also memory cards always work.

The Space Pope
07-17-2009, 05:06 PM
70 Virgin Maidens and umnimited supply of Anime and all things Final Fantasy.... :D

That's funny, because that's actually my version of Hell.

My version of paradise would be being able to see the universe and know its secrets, and live lifetimes within a nanosecond. Then I will get a book deal and sell the rights to a movie company that will completely bastardize everything that my book originally stood for, which is that cats and dogs would get along so much better if they were legally allowed to marry. You'd be surprised at how small minded some planets can be, like the Pinheads of Zippy 38.

I would also like a blunt that never went out, a bottle that never ran dry, and a vagina that never got all gross looking and gray/brownish with the lips going all over the place like some sort of creature trying unsuccessfully to climb out of it. Or a penis, depending on which sex I feel like becoming.

Shoeberto
07-17-2009, 05:10 PM
I'll take a quiet life. A handshake and some carbon monoxide.

Big D
07-18-2009, 04:03 AM
For me, paradise was visiting a place called Milford Sound for the first time. Most peaceful and eerily beautiful place I've ever been.

rubah
07-18-2009, 04:20 AM
wherever it is, it'll have weather like today.

Rye
07-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Sometimes, when I'm in Manhattan on a nice clear evening, I feel small, yet so important and part of something beautiful. Then all I can do is look up and feel a breeze on my face, and see everyone walking by when I look back down. I always thought that was paradise.

Bunny
07-18-2009, 04:37 AM
Sometimes I dream of a world without cockroaches.

drotato
07-18-2009, 04:54 AM
Will is my paradise. When I'm with him, I am in complete and utter paradise. :kaolove2:

The Space Pope
07-18-2009, 05:02 AM
Yeah Mexicans are pretty annoying

wait for it...

wait for it...

DEY TUK UR JERBS

NeoTifa
07-18-2009, 05:10 AM
L4D... *swoon*

Giggles
07-18-2009, 05:38 AM

DEY TUK UR JERBS

Hahahahahahahaha

Um. Paradise = A world where I have someone preparing me every type of potato dish I can think of while I eat until I fall into a peaceful food-coma under the stars.

Araciel
07-18-2009, 05:40 AM
Two words:

Mc Donald's

Rantz
07-18-2009, 11:03 AM
Soaring above the clouds drinking wine and hanging out with Harry and Ron and Hermione and also Bella and Edward and playing the fiddle.

Rodarian
07-18-2009, 11:06 AM
Soaring above the clouds drinking wine and hanging out with Harry and Ron and Hermione and also Bella and Edward and playing the fiddle.

*cough* stalker *cough*