PDA

View Full Version : Scribbling on yourself does not make you attractive

Captain Maxx Power
07-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Anyone else think that Megan Fox fails the hotness test by having utterly moronic tattoos? It's like buying a Lamborghini and then giving it bright yellow polka dots. Maybe I'm being picky, but every time I see her posing semi-naked on the front of some magazine and see that pointless crap written on her side I immediately think "Yeah...no thanks".

Topic (of sorts): Do you feel there are any celebrities, male or female, who have made a bit of a pig ear's of their looks without necessity?

rubah
07-18-2009, 09:30 PM
I'm just glad they still think they can do what they like with their bodies instead of being slaves to contracts.

Captain Maxx Power
07-18-2009, 09:32 PM
I'm just glad they still think they can do what they like with their bodies instead of being slaves to contracts.

This isn't really about contracts, this about cosmetic stupidity.

Rye
07-18-2009, 10:45 PM
Her tattoos are pretty neat, but I don't think she has the slightest clue what any of them mean. I mean, she's hot beyond meaning of the word, but she has to be one of the most straight up retarded gobshyte spewing actresses of all time. xD

EDIT: Actually, after research, I only like that Shakespearean quote one on her back. Marilyn Monroe's face on your arm? Wtf?

SomethingBig
07-18-2009, 10:52 PM
I have a bone to pick with her because she turned down the role of Wonder Woman, saying that she's a lame superhero, but will do crap like Jennifer's Body. Why I oughtta! :twak:

NeoCracker
07-18-2009, 11:00 PM
In her defense, Wonderwomen IS a lame superhero.

And while we're at it, so is Superman.

On that note, I don't really think they are unnatractive, but they don't really detract from anything. But meh, theres hotter then Megan Fox anyway.

Rye
07-18-2009, 11:05 PM
Very true. She's hot, but she's obvious about it, it's kind of boring. The only shot of her that really ALLURES to me is one she did on Maxim, with that towel, because she looked soft and more unlike herself.

Scarlett Johannson clearly beats them all, anyway. Any look she does is gorgeous.

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/onlyonaol/images/pg/012405_pg_05.jpg

Bunny
07-18-2009, 11:10 PM
I mean, she's hot beyond meaning of the word, but she has to be one of the most straight up retarded gobshyte spewing actresses of all time. xD

She's okay to look at but not hot by any means. You will get no argument from me on Scarlett Johannson though. I cannot wait until her and Ryan Reynolds make babies.

The Space Pope
07-18-2009, 11:39 PM
EDIT: Actually, after research, I only like that Shakespearean quote one on her back.
You mean the misquoted one?

NeoCracker
07-18-2009, 11:41 PM
You know, I never really liked Scarlet Johanson for some reason....

Give me some Amy Lee or Skye Sweetnam please. ^_^

Marshall Banana
07-18-2009, 11:52 PM
Megan Fox and Scarlett gross me out. :mymelquiver:

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-18-2009, 11:56 PM
I don't know how much he really could have done about it, but '80s-'90s Receding Hairline Bruce Willis is about a thousand times easier to look at than Completely Head-Shaven Abusive Redneck Dad Bruce Willis.

rubah
07-19-2009, 12:17 AM
if its not about contracts and obligation to look a certain way, then why is the thread about celebrities instead of just how much you personally hate tattoos?

scrumpleberry
07-19-2009, 12:36 AM
miss fox was never a lamborghini

I Took the Red Pill
07-19-2009, 01:32 AM
Megan Fox could have a tattoo of Regis Philbin across her stomach and I would still hit it like a madman.

Captain Maxx Power
07-19-2009, 12:45 PM
if its not about contracts and obligation to look a certain way, then why is the thread about celebrities instead of just how much you personally hate tattoos?

Because this is in The Lounge section. Also you're putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about them having to fulfill a given role. I really don't care what they decide to do. That doesn't stop me from thinking they're idiots though.

Darkswordofchaos
07-19-2009, 12:51 PM
i dont really like the one on her side but I would still funk her brains out.

Rantz
07-19-2009, 01:05 PM
miss fox was never a lamborghini

luls

Also I would love a Lamborghini with polka dots.

The Space Pope
07-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Megan Fox is just another in a long line of airbrushed Hollywood products with minimal talent. Yeah she's a nice looking human don't get me wrong, but she has the acting ability of an aspirin bottle. Also her tattoos are retarded, all of them.

Breine
07-20-2009, 01:17 PM
Scarlett Johansson is hot - I bet it's because she's half Danish :bigsmile:

Also, yes.. Fox's tattoos look strange on her.

theundeadhero
07-20-2009, 07:55 PM
I just find any text tattoos to look really bad.

Raistlin
07-20-2009, 08:14 PM
I don't know how much he really could have done about it, but '80s-'90s Receding Hairline Bruce Willis is about a thousand times easier to look at than Completely Head-Shaven Abusive Redneck Dad Bruce Willis.

But he's still badass. Also, don't let foa or Leeza see that. :p

Anyway, while, I don't find small tattoos attractive or unattractive, I do find larger (i.e., more obnoxious) tattoos to be a turn off.

fire_of_avalon
07-20-2009, 09:47 PM
If I could cut off Megan Fox's head and put a better head on her, she'd be hot. Otherwise she's not really anything special.

No one cares if you don't like tattoos. On some people, in certain places some tattoos are incredible hot.

And Bruce Willis is still hot. Old hot, but hot.

IronOcean
07-21-2009, 04:42 AM
was it just me or did megan fox's lips grow 8 times from the first transformers movie to the second?

Del Murder
07-21-2009, 05:00 AM
She's too skinny.

eestlinc
07-21-2009, 05:07 AM
i don't even know who Megan Fox is. I have also not watched either of the Transformers movies.

Bunny
07-21-2009, 05:53 AM
Do you also live under a rock or possibly in a cave without television or internet access?

Meat Puppet
07-22-2009, 04:51 AM
I’ve had better.

IronOcean
07-22-2009, 06:41 AM
i don't even know who Megan Fox is. I have also not watched either of the Transformers movies.
i am so jealous of you right now, they are the worst movies ever

Rachran
07-22-2009, 09:55 AM
megan fox is yes very hot, and not that talented, the tatoo on her side looks alright i guess, the one on her back looks really bad and i think its just rebelling megan fox said "Every time i get another tattoo, it's like a little F-you to anyone who told me not to