PDA

View Full Version : Best Week Ever

Agent Proto
07-19-2009, 12:07 AM
I have to say that this entire week, so far, will have to be considered THE BEST WEEK EVER!

And let me tell you why I think this is THE BEST WEEK EVER! I never thought EoFF would have returned to being great and awesome, but this whole week proved me otherwise. First there are the events going on. We have that Next Cid's Knight competition and my Video Game Babe tourney. Those two are good reasons enough to consider this week THE BEST WEEK EVER! Next off, we have several oldbies making a huge comeback, including me if you want to go that far. I have never seen so many familiar old names returning all at once, and we have to thank BoB's valiant efforts to email each one of them to come back to post.

But wait, there's more! If you post now, this week which I call THE BEST WEEK EVER! will last even longer! We can double the length and make this become THE BEST TWO WEEKS EVER!! Act now!

Disagree? Then what would you consider THE BEST WEEK EVER!?

The Space Pope
07-19-2009, 12:11 AM
The best week I ever had was when I mistook a hundred dollar bill for a piece of lettuce and kept burping up change. I had a trail of bums following me everywhere I went, picking up my change and eventually they constructed a statue in my honor...that they now use as a urinal and as a place to sleep and use drugs.

I blush with pride just thinking about it.

Giggles
07-19-2009, 01:38 AM
I don't know about the BEST WEEK EVAR!! because I haven't been here in four years! But I'm totally enjoying it right now and I'm glad that BoB spent the time to send out the e-mail! I missed this old place!

Freya
07-19-2009, 02:32 AM
It's the best week ever because the new harry potter movie came out and it's my birthday and yars became a big brother :3

Rye
07-19-2009, 02:57 AM
I dunno about the best week ever, but I'm feeling really good because I just got my acceptance letter from the college I'm attending in Reading, England on Friday. And tonight, I booked my flight to England and I feel happy because I saved my parents over 400 dollars by taking a flight with one stop in Dublin, which isn't terrible at all because I get to see a new country. I'm happy because I've hit a milestone in my saving up for said trip. The only blaring bad thing that has happened is that one of my little fish died. :(

Marshall Banana
07-19-2009, 03:07 AM
EoFF had picked up quite a bit before anyone ever returned!

These "oldbies" or previous members don't act any different from new members to me. I can't even tell them apart, unless they have custom titles. :mymelrelaxed:

asukaevaunit02
07-19-2009, 03:31 AM
Yeh its been a good week. Got my uni timetable, just 3 days, and my results were great distinction average.
ALso I'm back here I havn't been here in a good 4 years or so, but now that I have a ps2, I'm back and playing the newer Final Fantasy's and thought I'd check this place again and its still as cool as I remember it being 4 years ago when I joined up and more active!

NeoTifa
07-19-2009, 03:55 AM
Actually, I'm sure he didn't email them all individually. He probably used the mass email button in the forum admin panel and clicked the "hasn't posted in XXX time" option to email them. I should probably do that too...

Raistlin
07-19-2009, 04:08 AM
EoFF has been more entertaining than usual, definitely. I give myself all the credit.

NeoTifa
07-19-2009, 04:11 AM
You would...

Raistlin
07-19-2009, 04:19 AM
I just said that.

Darkswordofchaos
07-19-2009, 04:59 AM
you would say that to because its the BEST WEEK EEEVARRRRRrrr

Blue Harvest
07-19-2009, 11:28 AM
The best week ever was the week I joined :cool: