PDA

View Full Version : Jah

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 05:57 AM
I wish to tell you all of the one named Jah. Jah always was and forever shall be the ruler over all that is Jah. Jah is the provider of all things. Jah has provided you all with bread and water. Be thankful for Jah. Jah dispatches twins to do the bidding of Jah. Jah is I and I. Jah is everything and nothing. Jah is Jah. Jah does not believe, as Jah is all knowing.

Jah has proclaimed that no man in heaven or Earth will be able to truly understand Jah unless he gives himself to Jah, much like how that cyborg guy from Terminator 4 synched with Skynet. Jah would not have allowed for such a terrible movie with so many plot holes to exist, no matter how up in smoke Jah was.

Jah does not practice Rastafarianism as Jah rejects all isms and scihsms, as they categorized and corrupted the white man. Jah is the original King of Israelites, and Selassie was a false prophet. Jah is your only king. Jah is not divine nor is Jah mortal, Jah is Jah. Jah rejects Babylon and all its demonic teachings. Jah have given myself over to Jah and so should Jah.

Fonzie
07-20-2009, 06:00 AM
This guy has to be Joel. :p

Bunny
07-20-2009, 06:08 AM
How does Jah feel about hummus?

Tama2
07-20-2009, 06:09 AM
SPOILERS!

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 06:12 AM
How does Jah feel about hummus?
Jah feels that even though hummus is a bit on the fruity side, it is bountiful and should be enjoyed by all.

And I am not Joel, Fonz, I am Jah. And so are you.

ONE LOVE TO DA BIG MON

eestlinc
07-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Marley or Tosh?

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 06:32 AM
Marley was associated with the Ethiopian Christians but made Jah known all throughout the world and never cut his hair as said by Jah when he converted to Jah. He also was kind enough to let many insects flourish in his hair.

But Jah loves all equally

Rachran
07-20-2009, 11:34 AM
is a jah a religion or just a divine ruler

NeoCracker
07-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Wait, If Jah would never have allowed Terminator 4 to exist, yet Terminator 4 DOES exist, doesn't that disprove the existence of Jah?

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 11:41 AM
Jah is Jah

I am Jah and so are you

Jah is all and Jah is none

@neocracker: using Terminator logic, Jah does exist but in an alternate timeline sent back to the past while not really changing anything and creating logical paradoxes along the way.

WHY DIDNT SKYNET JUST KILL REESE INSTEAD OF LETTING HIM BE SAVED WTF ASDHS;DGUS

NeoCracker
07-20-2009, 11:42 AM
...You're not even going to try to rebuttal me, are you?

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Only through the power of Jah could you understand the logic of Jah

And technically no T4 exists, only T: Salvation, IT WAS A SETUP LIKE THE SIGNAL ROFL

NeoCracker
07-20-2009, 11:48 AM
Technacally you said

Jah would not have allowed for such a terrible movie with so many plot holes to exist, no matter how up in smoke Jah was.

Therefore it still applies, especially since there are many other movies like that out there.

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Therefore it still applies, especially since there are many other movies like that out there.
Jah cares not about the other movies, Jah did destroy Terminator Salvation but it was sent back in time and the collective will of Jah is not strong enough to send it back to the icy rings of Saturn in the year 13,000. I need you, by brothers, to believe in Jah and follow Jah, breathe Jah, be the Jah you can and want to be.

Do not question Jah or Jah's teachings, doing so will result in the lack of twins to do your bidding.

Rachran
07-20-2009, 12:00 PM
so if i worship jah what do i get in return

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 12:07 PM
so if i worship jah what do i get in return
One needn't worship Jah, as Jah is in all of us, a power beyond human understanding. Jah is the wind in a meadow, Jah is why we get up in the morning and Jah is why people park in driveways and drive in parkways.

We are all Jah and yet Jah is its own entity, neither living or dead, mortal nor divine. Jah is Jah and Jah is I and I.

NeoCracker
07-20-2009, 12:08 PM
Triplets are better.

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 12:11 PM
Jah does not like greed, you have been clearly brainwashed by the Babylon way of life and Jah disapproves of Babylon. But Jah loves all living things so Jah does not destroy it.

Rachran
07-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I <3 jah

NeoCracker
07-20-2009, 01:52 PM
Jah does not like greed, you have been clearly brainwashed by the Babylon way of life and Jah disapproves of Babylon. But Jah loves all living things so Jah does not destroy it.

I'm not greedy though, just very lazy. If there are three of them, it just means less work I'll have to do overall.

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Jah understands laziness, probably the real reason why we haven't destroyed Terminator yet. That's what happens when you base a lifestyle around smoking ganja, but mi throw mi corn, but me no call no fowl, so it's all good.