PDA

View Full Version : Funkin' drivers

Darkswordofchaos
07-20-2009, 06:19 AM
So some douche bag ran into a power pole near my house and my power just got back on after about 5 hours and getting really hot in my house.

someone should apply testicular clamps to him unless it was a girl :confused:
maby nipple clamps?

anyways whens the last time you lost your powe? did it suck balls?

Fonzie
07-20-2009, 06:21 AM
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA!

eestlinc
we lost power a few months ago after a transformer exploded. it was kinda freaky in that "huge explosion and then darkness" sort of way but it was almost midnight so we just went to bed.

or course I left my light switch on when the power came back around 3am I was awakened by the lights coming back on in my room.

Bunny
I haven't lost power in a long time, perhaps childhood. I enjoy it a lot though, as it is very freeing and gives me something different to do.

Yar
We're constantly losing power now that it's A/C season. :cool:

rubah
07-20-2009, 06:24 AM
We had a massive ice storm in 2000 and that was the first night I had steak.

"well, they're just going to thaw out anyways and the gas still works *cooks*"

and then the lights came back on before we were done, go fig

Darkswordofchaos
07-20-2009, 06:24 AM
we lost power a few months ago after a transformer exploded. it was kinda freaky in that "huge explosion and then darkness" sort of way but it was almost midnight so we just went to bed.

or course I left my light switch on when the power came back around 3am I was awakened by the lights coming back on in my room.

yeah i left my switch on and i was talking to my GF on the fone and the light came on right in the middle of me saying somthing naughty to her and it freaked me out i thought someone just walked in on me :eek:

Peegee
07-20-2009, 06:30 AM
We went for a bday party for a friend of ours and when we went back to home base, the power was out.

So we took out the candles and started talking. Was pretty nice.

On a related note to power outages, remember the huge one that knocked out power to the North Eastern USA/related Canadaland?

I slept through it. I woke up to find everything was turned off and Dairy Queen was giving away ice cream/cakes.

~*~Celes~*~
07-20-2009, 06:31 AM
I can't even remember the last time we lost power for a good while.

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 06:35 AM
Jah is my power, he has made me everliving
I will never run out of power

Darkswordofchaos
07-20-2009, 06:54 AM
until a douche bag hits you with a car

Fonzie
07-20-2009, 06:58 AM

yeham, i don; lie those type of peo.e, tha hit other people. :p

The Space Pope
07-20-2009, 07:03 AM
No Jah will protect me I am everliving

eestlinc
07-20-2009, 07:15 AM
We didn't lose power over this, but the other day a drunk guy drove into the traffic light controller box at the intersection outside my house at 2am. We went out to see if he was ok and he was like "I live around the corner, help me push my car back in the road so I can drive home." Right.

Giggles
07-20-2009, 07:57 AM
The last time I lost power I was in the middle of heating refried beans and taco meat! So it just sat there for a bit getting nasty while I decided to eat the melting icecream. Things progressed into craziness while I lit the apartment with flashes from my camera and Ben and I took ridiculous pictures and pushed our icecream into each others faces!

Vyk
07-20-2009, 08:36 AM
What if it was someone who had a seizure or a heart attack that wrecked the car

Darkswordofchaos
07-20-2009, 08:46 AM
I think what might have happend was they swereved to avoid like a 4 wheeler or somthing cause there alway driving around out here and in that case the 4 wheeler driver is the douche

Rodarian
07-20-2009, 10:02 AM
Losing power is nothing new here, esp in summer season..... I have industrial sized generator to power up the house... Come son after 15 second...Although the worst thing is losing all that you've done since the last save point when you play Kingdom Hearts Two and u're nearly cose to killing Seprithrioth!

I need to go on the help page for that!