PDA

View Full Version : Get the shearing scissors!

Rye
07-22-2009, 02:43 AM
Calm down, BoB, we're not discussing sheep right now.

We're discussing shaving. Do you shave a lot, or a little? How often do you shave? What kind of razor do you use? Shaving cream, soap lather, or NOTHING at all (you bad ass!!!)?

So, tell us. Are your legs smooth and soft like satin, or scratch and dry like the deserts of the Sahara? :tumble:

Madame Adequate
07-22-2009, 02:50 AM
The Saraha Desert does not have cacti. Cacti only grow in deserts on the American continents. :temigi:

I shave everything but the legs. That is way way too much work so screw that. Face = shaving cream unless I'm in a mega hurry and am just shaving a mustache or something in which case just water. Everything else I do in the tub so just water.

Rye
07-22-2009, 02:52 AM
Well, excuseeeee meeeee, princess.

http://www.zelda-fans.com/wp-content/images/_Excuse%20me%20princess.JPG

Tama2
07-22-2009, 02:58 AM
I thought we just had one of these threads a couple months ago.

Rye
07-22-2009, 03:12 AM
I like posting threads about shaving almost as much as I like actually shaving!

Ma? Where's the shaving cream? You said you'd get me more shaving cream! MAAAA!!!

rubah
07-22-2009, 04:11 AM
I thought this was going to be a thread about redundancy :(

I shave whenever I feel my leg hair gets too long. about 3 days or so

Jiro
07-22-2009, 05:10 AM
I have never shaved anything at all. Hair on my face does not grow very quick, which is good because I'm too lazy to shave anyway.

Rye
07-22-2009, 05:13 AM
In the summer, I have to shave my legs every day because I always wear dresses into work except on our Friday Casual Dressing Day, and the office is so cold so it makes me legs all prickly unless I shave them in the morning! I hate prickly legs! :steiner:

rubah
07-22-2009, 05:31 AM
shave your legs when they have goosebumps! you'll get more 8)

The Summoner of Leviathan
07-22-2009, 05:34 AM
I shave my face every three days or so. Depends how lazy I am feeling. About once a month I shave down there and when I feel like it, I shave my chest. I really should invest in wax though since shaving your chest is not good to do, leaves remarks and chances of ingrown hairs. :/

Yar
07-22-2009, 05:36 AM
I have to shave my face daily. :(

Rye
07-22-2009, 05:37 AM

Yeah! In the morning, I run them under cold water so that they're all goosebumpy. It works like magic. :mymelmagic:

Tama2
07-22-2009, 05:40 AM
I shaved my balls once. =[ A terrible week.

I only trim them now.

Kirobaito
07-22-2009, 05:41 AM
I shave every couple of weeks. I leave a goatee, though, so I end up with stubble around it. I trim my facial hair about every day, though.

~*~Celes~*~
07-22-2009, 05:45 AM
legs and pits every 3 days. down south when needed.

07-22-2009, 05:50 AM

I only trim them now.

Yeah, I only trim it too. The most annoying thing is trying to shave/trim your other end. I don't know how people do it. x-x;

Agent Proto
07-22-2009, 05:51 AM
i shave my face once or twice a month. I can't really bother shave every day, so I do it when it really needs shaving.

Tama2
07-22-2009, 05:56 AM

I only trim them now.

Yeah, I only trim it too. The most annoying thing is trying to shave/trim your other end. I don't know how people do it. x-x;

Oddly enough, I'm against shaving the whole bun area.

07-22-2009, 06:01 AM

I only trim them now.

I believe you have less uses of that area than I do, so fair enough.

Marshall Banana
07-22-2009, 06:20 AM
What area are you talking about? =O

I Took the Red Pill
07-22-2009, 06:21 AM

I only trim them now.

I believe you have less uses of that area than I do, so fair enough.
hahahaha

I try to stay fairly clean shaven but I get lazy with it sometimes and end up looking like that bum who pees in the Reference section of the library. As for elsewhere on my body, well, why in the sacred name of Allah would I share that with you proles.

rubah
07-22-2009, 06:41 AM
What area are you talking about? =O

"the whole bun area"

pay attention, monda! :twak:

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 06:44 AM
I shave with a dry razor and water. It's less wasteful and almost never causes cuts because the razor doesn't slip.

I try to stay fairly clean shaven but I get lazy with it sometimes and end up looking like that bum who pees in the Reference section of the library.
the higher level of bum leaves half-eaten campbell's soup cans on the bathroom floor.

Jiro
07-22-2009, 06:52 AM
Do any of the men here shave their legs? Or is that trend limited to those strange ones who think it makes them run faster?

PS I saw that eest

Raistlin
07-22-2009, 07:07 AM
I have to shave every day to remain clean shaven. It's annoying. When I'm not working or anything else where I need to look respectable, I go for a week or so without shaving. Anything after two or so days I look like a scruffy hobo.

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 07:36 AM
PS I saw that eest
Yea, I originally didn't quote ITRP because I was posting next, but then rubah slipped in between us and I felt like adding the quote. So then it is easier to hit quote, double post, and then merge. But that's why I'm a knight and you are a squire. :D

Levian
07-22-2009, 08:53 AM
I know it's time to shave when my beard starts curling. I dun want to be pube face.

Jiro
07-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Yea, I originally didn't quote ITRP because I was posting next, but then rubah slipped in between us and I felt like adding the quote. So then it is easier to hit quote, double post, and then merge. But that's why I'm a knight and you are a squire. :D

That does sound far more effective. I guess I still have a lot to learn.

Rye
07-22-2009, 01:28 PM
Oh YEAH? Well I have to shave my face 8 times a day or I start having a beard like RSL. I have it the worst! :colbert:

Shoeberto
07-22-2009, 01:41 PM
I don't really have a schedule. Basically it's when I cba! It gets really bad after day 3 or so though. Depending on where I am or what I have going on I may or may not care though.

Heath
07-22-2009, 01:46 PM
I have to shave every day otherwise I look and feel a bit like a hobo. If I'm not going out then I might not bother, but it's rare that that happens. I just tend to use my electric razor for quickness and to save money, but if it's a special occasion and I need to look good - or just whenever I feel like it - I'll use shaving cream and a razor for extra smoothness. Since I replaced the gauze on my razor it's shaving a lot better though.

Rodarian
07-22-2009, 02:19 PM
I shave about once a week... But usually I leave it be for bit cause well..I can be really lazy about it, especially when I occupied with assignments or something else...

Shave pits sporadically and down there.... ;)

Other than that..I'm 100% man!

Zeldy
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
It's really painful though!

I shave when I need to, it's a right pain in the arse though and I bloody hate doing it, it's such a chore. I'll do underarms near enough every day if they're on show, same with my legs. I wax every few weeks too, yowzer, and obsessively pluck my eyebrows.

Rye
07-23-2009, 12:56 PM
I'm neurotic about plucking my eyebrows except when I have bangs like I do right now. Even if they're side bangs. I get so LAZY then.

Breine
07-23-2009, 02:00 PM
I hate shaving with a razor.. I also really dislike being clean shaven. It's probably not the case, but my skin just feels so sensitive and ugh. At least one-two days have to pass before I feel comfortable again. As a result I used to only shave once a week.

Therefore I bought myself a beard trimmer/hair clipper. I love not having to shave anymore, plus I can keep the stubbly look, which I like.