PDA

View Full Version : Citizen Bleys gets drunk and screws a pile of rocks

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 09:46 AM
here is the project: restore the greatness of EoFF. Regain the magic. Or, barring that, at least piss off twenty people.

Darkswordofchaos
07-22-2009, 10:03 AM
blow up an empty building using an internet instruction bomb.
Thats sure to piss off at least a couple peeps

Citizen Bleys
07-22-2009, 10:42 AM
What? Kindly try to make some sense.

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 11:18 AM
Hah, no way. I was mostly making fun of the <a href=http://forums.eyesonff.com/general-chat/125855-yes-virginia-rsl-loves-each-every-one-us.html>RSL thread</a>. But also recalling fondly your old project to revive EoFF in a time of difficulty. It is a tribute.

Citizen Bleys
07-22-2009, 11:46 AM
A tribute, then, to a dismal failure. Odd, though, that it should come up at a time when I logged in to send a private message.

I don't think, however, that that particular pile of rocks has a snake in it.

theundeadhero
07-22-2009, 01:18 PM
I would really like to see a new EOFF intro of important people and since Bleys won't do it I guess Psy is the next best choice.

Citizen Bleys
07-22-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't know the important people anymore.

theundeadhero
07-22-2009, 01:34 PM
It's all the same. No one important has registered since '05 when you were last active :p

Raistlin
07-22-2009, 02:23 PM
...Or, barring that, at least piss off twenty people.

I can pull that off in an afternoon.

And I remember that "declaration of war" thread. I don't remember anything new that came out of it, but that thread was nice by itself. :p

Psychotic
07-22-2009, 02:27 PM
I would really like to see a new EOFF intro of important people and since Bleys won't do it I guess Psy is the next best choice.I'm the new Bleys? Oh dear god. What have I done with my life?

Goldenboko
07-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I would really like to see a new EOFF intro of important people and since Bleys won't do it I guess Psy is the next best choice.I'm the new Bleys? Oh dear god. What have I done with my life?

Go on EoFF, go on MSN, masturbate to pictures of EoFFers while talking to them.

Psychotic
07-22-2009, 02:32 PM
Group chats are simultaneously the best and worst experiences.

Goldenboko
07-22-2009, 02:35 PM
Group chats are simultaneously the best and worst experiences.

I stopped doing those, kids (like me! =D) would always try and take on the "big boys" and make a comment toward you and when you put them in their place they'd just go back to yelling at me. =o

Rodarian
07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
I certainly miss casting magi..I'm a little rusty these days

*Tries to cast Ultima, instead gets a Fart Ball.......... X_X

fire_of_avalon
07-22-2009, 02:53 PM
A tribute, then, to a dismal failure. Odd, though, that it should come up at a time when I logged in to send a private message.

Oh, but it will.

;)

Madame Adequate
07-22-2009, 03:05 PM
The whole of EoFF is just one big incestuous love-in :mad2: Anyone who didn't stumble across it back in this semi-mythical 'the day' is just excluded and considered to be worthless :mad2: Some of us would consider being seen as a pile of rocks to be a step up :mad2: The staff Shin-Ra are just a bunch of neofascists ruining this forum with their oppressive policies justified with tenuous justifications like "we own the place" - if I owned a warehouse I wouldn't be allowed to torture people inside it! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: Or "We need to think about the children that's why there's a swear filter". Well I don't know about anyone ELSE but I for one am a bit more worried about exposing children to NEOFASCISTS than to NAUGHT WRODS :nonono:

It's utterly unacceptable. :mad2: I think the Shin-Ra who are just tools of the oldbies and hate anyone who joined after 2002 should resign and a new one, made up of members who actually care about the site, instead of who care about whose back to next break, should be put into place. :mad2:

I like foa. http://godhatesfraggles.net/forums/images/smilies/bruce.gif

The Jamie Star Scenario
07-22-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm worthless :(

Chemical
07-22-2009, 05:15 PM
...Or, barring that, at least piss off twenty people.

I can pull that off in an afternoon.

I can do that in 5 minutes.
And I like dark chocolate.

Also. Bleys.

rubah
07-22-2009, 05:37 PM
edited the title for accuracy.

Did you know Bleys has his own Last.FM artist page?

Meow
07-22-2009, 06:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/proto3k2/bleyscrotch.jpg

:smash:

Del Murder
07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Does adding more reality-TV based contests count as greatness?

Raistlin
07-22-2009, 06:39 PM
No, but it's only not terrible because EoFF is not exactly like reality TV yet. It only gets bad when the members start voting in the competition.

theundeadhero
07-22-2009, 06:51 PM
You have it wrong wrong MILF. Your post describes the Golden Age Bleys was trying to bring back.

Quindiana Jones
07-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Bleys doesn't need to be drunk to engage in sexual activities with inanimate objects.

I realise that that's not actually what this thread is about, but I saw the title and that's what I thought so I'm damn well putting it down. And stop being such a creepy old man, Raist. You're like those old badgers who talk about how great it was in their day when people died more often and they went to fight in WW2. EoFF of Christmas Past was the same as WW2, except there was less racism and more homosex.

Also: http://godhatesfraggles.net/forums/images/smilies/bruce.gif - probably the third greatest little face I've seen on this site. Third to :bob: and :breine:.

rubah
07-22-2009, 07:58 PM
:bleys:

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 09:41 PM
the irony is that in suggesting that we piss a bunch of people off, we may end up pissed Bleys off with crotch posts. :elk:

Raistlin
07-22-2009, 09:42 PM
If he didn't get used to the crotch posts a good half-dozen years ago, it's his own fault. I think I still have the Pinky and the Brain one on my computer somewhere...

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-22-2009, 10:52 PM
I seem to recall Bleys started the trend himself.

Anyway, I'm not worried about it. <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/kawaii%2Bry%25FBkishi.html">He loves me</a>.

Citizen Bleys
07-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Sleeping during the day makes me miss all of the activity

I'm the new Bleys? Oh dear god. What have I done with my life?
Well, at least it means you're on the road to recovery.

(*oldbie hate*)
What makes you think all oldbies were pro-swear filter? I hated it from day one, but nobody would listen to me.

Did you know Bleys has his own Last.FM artist page?

Frak you.

Bleys doesn't need to be drunk to engage in sexual activities with inanimate objects.

I love how even people I've never even met feel qualified to comment on my sexual proclivities. I've been celibate for seven years, people.

the irony is that in suggesting that we piss a bunch of people off, we may end up pissed Bleys off with crotch posts. :elk:

I'm immune now, but jokes about my crotch are so old that they're written in Phoenecian, and they lose a lot in translation. What's the point?

I seem to recall Bleys started the trend himself.

I did. It was funny--thirty years ago when I started it.

Anyway, I'm not worried about it. <a href="http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/kawaii%2Bry%25FBkishi.html">He loves me</a>.

What....the....?

I'm frightened, but do not hold me.

Ouch!
07-22-2009, 11:01 PM
I don't even know what's going on anymore.

Giggles
07-22-2009, 11:30 PM
I would like to see Eoff back to its former, more lovable self!

Jowy
07-22-2009, 11:34 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v318/psycho_mantis/nobleys.gif

rubah
07-22-2009, 11:41 PM
I wonder who he was private messaging.

The Man, perharps?

Citizen Bleys
07-22-2009, 11:45 PM
The Man, perharps?

Close enouth.

Heath
07-23-2009, 12:33 AM

I had no idea that was still an emoticon but it pleases me to see that it is.

Also I have no idea if I can even post in this thread. I registered here about seven years ago and even then Raistlin was going on about the good ol' days.

Still, it's good to know that in times of need, EoFF has an enduring, inspirational and - dare I say it - spiritual leader in the form of Bleys' crotch.

Sephex
07-23-2009, 12:41 AM
But if EoFF reverts back to it's original state, edczxcvbnm will be a MONSTER who can't be stopped and I will be an angry young man!

Citizen Bleys
07-23-2009, 01:43 AM

I had no idea that was still an emoticon but it pleases me to see that it is.

We are not amused.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-23-2009, 01:52 AM
And this little number, somehow: :banbleys

NeoTifa
07-23-2009, 03:11 AM
Hi, Bleys! Do you remember me?

eestlinc
07-23-2009, 03:11 AM
the Klezmatics?

Yamaneko
07-23-2009, 03:55 AM
The golden era of Eyes on was when Bleys was working at Wendy's.

Raistlin
07-23-2009, 04:00 AM
Haha, yes, I agree.

Citizen Bleys
07-23-2009, 04:22 AM
Hi, Bleys! Do you remember me?

No.

...working at Wendy's

Die in a fire

anything

Die in a fire

Raistlin
07-23-2009, 04:31 AM
I love you too, Plushiebunny. :love:

eestlinc
07-23-2009, 04:37 AM
how was the fire set?

Madonna
07-23-2009, 05:14 AM
Either we set it or it was started by some other means!

Thread titles should never get edited; alternate takes by others simply do us no good!

Denmark
07-23-2009, 05:42 AM
I remember Bleys being active at points in the past, though I was not around much during this so-called "Golden Age", despite my joindate. I will not be offended if Bleys Maynard claims to not remember me, as I was an ineffectual and ignorant teenager with nothing to add to the overall atmosphere of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I have learned from this EoFF legend, though. The life lessons that I picked up from watching Citizen Bleys were nothing short of influential. Why, by observing the way Bleys lived, I learned how to be a man.

Raistlin
07-23-2009, 05:47 AM
Did you learn to piss in cat litter boxes?

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-23-2009, 05:53 AM
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e200/grokyou/brezhnev.png

Lawr
07-23-2009, 06:04 AM
Bleys is cool. He used to post on Neskaya.

Citizen Bleys
07-23-2009, 06:20 AM
I remember Bleys being active at points in the past, though I was not around much during this so-called "Golden Age", despite my joindate. I will not be offended if Bleys Maynard claims to not remember me, as I was an ineffectual and ignorant teenager with nothing to add to the overall atmosphere of Eyes on Final Fantasy. I have learned from this EoFF legend, though. The life lessons that I picked up from watching Citizen Bleys were nothing short of influential. Why, by observing the way Bleys lived, I learned how to be a man.

I remember you, but there is no way in Hell I had anything to do , in any way, shape, or form, with your becoming a man.

That was your surgeon.

rubah
07-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Hey Bleys, do you remember me?

(if you don't, we're going to have to check you in at the old folks home for being senile. . .)

Kawaii Ryűkishi
07-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Hey, Bleys, remember me?

Me and Charlie?

<i><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEOzC_Chqeg#t=7m57s">Remember Cambodia</a></i>?

Denmark
07-23-2009, 08:56 AM

I remember you, but there is no way in Hell I had anything to do , in any way, shape, or form, with your becoming a man.

That was your surgeon.

That's right, sarcasm is a relatively new art form, I wouldn't expect an old dog like you to understand. :banbleys

Ouch!
07-23-2009, 09:48 AM
That Bleys fellow should have a mule on Middy.

smittenkitten
07-23-2009, 10:09 AM
Eoff was amazing when I joined so many cool contests, people and everything. The year of 2005 was awesome, that's when the popular girls joined. ^__^

NeoCracker
07-23-2009, 10:18 AM
I worked at Wendy's too.

Me and Bleys are connected in a way you fools will never understand.

theundeadhero
07-23-2009, 10:48 AM
If I left for a few years, with a sporadic post of one or three a year, I wonder if everyone would be all like "OMG REMEMBER ME!", or "We're similar because I also think Obama is a hack and Sarah Palin is hot", because if so I think it would make me bitter and scary.

Citizen Bleys
07-23-2009, 11:44 AM
That's right, sarcasm is a relatively new art form, I wouldn't expect an old dog like you to understand. :banbleys

Jesus H. RoboChrist on a pogo stick, are you manstruating? I returned fire in the same good-natured fashion that I presumed your initial post was intended to convey.

((OK, so I'm only posting now because I wanted to say "manstruating."))

Rantz
07-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Hey Bleys, do you remember VHS?

Raistlin
07-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Bleys has the wrong avatar. Where's the Energizer Plushiebunny?

Denmark
07-23-2009, 08:57 PM
((OK, so I'm only posting now because I wanted to say "manstruating."))

Eh, I just wanted to call you old. It was fun while it lasted.

Citizen Bleys
07-23-2009, 10:32 PM
Hey Bleys, do you remember VHS?

Yes, and anyone who doesn't ought to be in diapers.

eestlinc
07-24-2009, 02:13 AM
My favorite episode of Cowboy Bebop is the one where they go find the old betamax machine.

Raistlin
07-24-2009, 02:16 AM
Does he remember VHS? Hell, he remembers before VHS was even thought of. They only had puppet shows back then.

XxSephirothxX
07-24-2009, 03:59 AM

Oh, but it will.

;)
oh I'll put a snake in your pile of rocks :smash:

Quindiana Jones
07-24-2009, 09:19 AM

I love how even people I've never even met feel qualified to comment on my sexual proclivities. I've been celibate for seven years, people.

I saw the line and I used it. I don't need to know you to be allowed to whip out corkers like that.

Marshall Banana
07-24-2009, 10:19 AM
My favorite episode of Cowboy Bebop is the one where they go find the old betamax machine.
The end of that episode makes me cry! It's a great episode.

Misfit
07-24-2009, 03:01 PM
omgosh Bleys is my love button snuggle bunny~! *blushes* *giggles* :love:

Blue Harvest
07-25-2009, 11:09 AM
It's all the same. No one important has registered since '05 when you were last active :p

I am offended.