PDA

View Full Version : Get Excited, People!

Jiro
07-22-2009, 10:15 AM
What are you excited for or about? Is something exciting coming up? Or has something exciting just passed?

Tell me why you are excited. I will only permit you talking about why you aren't excited if you use sarcasm to make it slightly humourous.

GO~

Darkswordofchaos
07-22-2009, 10:21 AM
I cant wait to see the movie Inglorious Bastards.

Why?
Cause out business is Killin Natsees and brothers buisness is boomin.

eestlinc
07-22-2009, 10:22 AM
In two weeks after the bar exam is over (yay) I will be driving to Alaska and exploring the Canadian Rockies and the Yukon on the way.

Momiji
07-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Hmm...

the Evangelion box set that I ordered should arrive today.

(is that all I have to be excited for right now?!)

(I guess so. :-/)

Summer is so boring.

Timekeeper
07-22-2009, 01:09 PM
I was really excited about the contents of this thread and it's reason for being, but after reading it, I'm not so excited anymore...

Although I will be driving soon, so I guess that should be exciting.

Jiro
07-22-2009, 01:17 PM
Well I'm excited because I'm going away over the weekend to stay at a house on the beachfront with almost 30 family members. It's going to be awesome seeing cousins that I don't see much.

And then sports day which is really my kind of day, but that's next week :D

Rye
07-22-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm excited about getting my visa' fingerprint bio scan, because that means that I just need to ship out some various forms of identification to British Consulate, and then I'm totally done with this lame Visa process.

I'm excited that I might cut my real short soon. :bigsmile:

I'm reeeeeeally excited about having some free time today to just read and relax and have some coffee after working out and getting said bio scan done.

Raistlin
07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
In two weeks from tomorrow, I'll be moving to my new apartment in Williamsburg, VA in preparation for starting law school.

rubah
07-22-2009, 04:27 PM
ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS OF CLASSES YAYAYAYAYAYYA

and then two weeks of blessed sweet rest.

qwertysaur
07-22-2009, 04:30 PM
I AM IN ENGLAND :hyper:

Vermachtnis
07-22-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm getting paid in a few hours. Problem is I'm so dead tired I probably won't go out to spend it. Probably, I'm terrible when it comes to holding onto money. :p

Rachran
07-23-2009, 12:33 PM
Im excited about the rest of my life in general

The Space Pope
07-23-2009, 01:06 PM
I don't think I've ever been genuinely excited about anything. I don't care about new games being released or whatever, and...yeah, I pretty much don't care about anything one way or the other. I do get a slight tingle when I make extra money some days, but that's more relief than anything.

Jah has shown me the past, present, and future so nothing surprises or excites me.

Madame Adequate
07-23-2009, 01:26 PM
UFC Undisputed arrived today so :)

Breine
07-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Me and one of my friends are more or less planning on moving into my older brother and his girlfriend's apartment (once they move out of course). My friend just saw the apartment for the first time yesterday, and she got all excited which got me all excited! We won't be moving in before at least 6 months have passed, though.

So, yeah.. excited about moving and getting her as a roomie. Also, we're talking about going to Japan for a month next summer (she's never been there before) - can't wait to go back to that country.