PDA

View Full Version : Wiki MADNESS >:0 1 in 10 posts

Goldenboko
07-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Wiki's been pretty dead, and since it won't let me edit the initial page I can't even get rid of the wiki week announcement from, way, back, when. D:

Anyway, for those of you who don't know EoFF has a Wiki (http://www.eyesonff.com/members/wiki/). I like to see the Wiki be updated so it's more current every once and a while, and since EoFF has been particularly active this seems like a good time to make a thread.

Thread topic:
Edit the wiki to include something about the poster above (you could edit their particular page, put their name in an event they where in, maybe edit in something the wrote or a quote by them somewhere), link to the edit, and you'll be next up to have something written about you. You can only post once in every 10 posts so we don't have to people going back and forth every other poster.
Go.

EDIT: It seems I can't edit anything... wtf?

The Space Pope
07-23-2009, 06:38 PM
unf

Tavrobel
07-23-2009, 07:00 PM
I suspect it has something to do with the permissions of the Cid's Squires group.

Giggles
07-23-2009, 07:11 PM
I didn't know about this wiki page until now!

Whoever wrote mine was so nice! (although completely inaccurate, because I wasn't here in 2006 when it says I was part of the Hot Air Balloon Party! I was old-school Hot Air Balloon. Bruckner & Fabio style)

Goldenboko
07-23-2009, 07:19 PM
I suspect it has something to do with the permissions of the Cid's Squires group.

That's what I figured :O