PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-2 International!

Karifean
07-23-2009, 09:43 PM
Does anyone beside me have the International version of FFX-2? It's great! I can say, without too much bragging, that it has pretty much tripled FFX-2's fun.
Only problem: English voices. Japanese text. Completely japanese text. You will only read very few lines containing english text through the whole game.

If anyone else has FFX-2 Int., I'd like to ask a few questions:

1. What was your fastest Major Numerus defeat?
2. How much Creatures Completed % did you get?
3. What do you think of the new Cat Nip features?
4. What do you think of Psychiccer and Festivalgoer dressspheres?
5. I once got two Mascot-DS in one game. Did that happen to you too?
6. What did ya think o' Shinra in battle... Of course, I mean Strongest Shinra - Shinra melted with machina as he got posessed by Omega Weapon or something like that.

trancekuja
07-23-2009, 11:20 PM
It's out of topic but I hope you'll forgive me. I didn't play FFX-2 int but I did play FF X International. It's the best version by far imho! The fact that you don't have to suffer listening to Tidus's squeaky voice alone makes it the best. I wish all FF tiltles would come with Japanese Voice/English text option.

Karifean
07-24-2009, 08:00 AM
I think Final Fantasy X-2 is the FF, where the International version gives you the most extras. I bought a flip top just for that game - and I can say it was worth it.

:

-2 new DS: Psychiccer and Festivalgoer
-You can capture fiends, monsters and even NPCs and put them into your party.
-You may fight in a colosseum, where you find monster cups and the special Farplane Cup...
-Using the colosseum you can bring four fiends into your party, which you normally wouldn't have gotten.
-Fightable in Youth League Cup: Brother + Buddy, Yaibal + Elma + Lucille, Nooj + Gippal + Baralai, Lulu + Kimahri, Three Leblanc Goons.

Contains Tidus, Auron, Seymor, Trema, Concerher, Paragon, Azi Dahaka, Elder Drake, Black Elemental + Mushroom, Insect Matriarch and the worst: Major Numerus

xXsarahXx
07-24-2009, 11:54 AM
Ok im sorry to steal your topic slightly here but i have a few questions about ffx2 int

1) Is it all in jap or is there an option for english seeing as i cant speak/read jap
2) Will it work on my ps3 (they are region free machines afterall)
3) Where can i get it from?

Karifean
07-24-2009, 01:49 PM
1) There are english voices, but japanese text. There's absolutely no way to change this.
2) I don't know. I don't have a PS3, which is capable of playing PS2 or PSX Games. But I think not (really not sure though).
3) Easiest Method is playasia.com

xXsarahXx
07-24-2009, 04:37 PM
Thankyou! :)
Looks like im gonna have to get me a NTCS ps2 then.

Karifean
07-24-2009, 09:07 PM
afaik, an NTSC-PS2 won't do it either. I think the easiest method is to purchase a Flip Top and the Swap Magic discs. Screw the FT onto your PS2 and use the SM disc to play FFX-2 Int.

Markus. D
08-01-2009, 08:20 AM
Best gaming import puchase I ever made.

The music that sometimes plays during the "Final Mission"'s Cutscenes is amazing.

The storyline that goes along with the tower is far more satisfying than the original could hope to reach, beating Major Numerus without pets have been the highest points of my largest failures as a gamer xD!

Jessweeee♪
08-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I want this game ;_;

Markus. D
08-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Forgot the questions :{

1. What was your fastest Major Numerus defeat?
I should time it! :D! But it was definetly over 10 minutes and with pets.

2. How much Creatures Completed % did you get?
I don't have zeh data on me >_<;

3. What do you think of the new Cat Nip features?
Absolutely wonderful, Former Catnip took the need to think out for most players.

4. What do you think of Psychiccer and Festivalgoer dressspheres?
A. Absolutely horrible stats, absolutely brilliant game breaking skill xD!
B. Yuna is the only useful one...

5. I once got two Mascot-DS in one game. Did that happen to you too?
I've racked them up through multiple playthroughs... but no, I don't think it has/I haven't noticed.

6. What did ya think o' Shinra in battle... Of course, I mean Strongest Shinra - Shinra melted with machina as he got posessed by Omega Weapon or something like that.
It's only really a pressure battle like Trema, he looks pretty awesome... a little bit of a bore to fight though xD! (at least his quotes were neat)