PDA

View Full Version : Got Something Against The Way i Write?

whitechoco
07-25-2009, 04:11 AM
Why, Why i Ask, Why People Keeps on Telling Me How To Write???.
So What i Use Capitals a lot, I Like it, Like Using A Capital Letter In Each Word i Use! Does it Bother You? Does it Makes Your Eyes Hurt? Do You Have a Perfect Typing???:mad2: At Least im Not Using L337 Language!.
I Wont Change the Way i Type No Matter What!.
So Please Next Time i Post Something, If You Have Something To Say Against My Typing Keep it To Your Self!.
:tongue:

Unbreakable Will
07-25-2009, 04:13 AM
o.O
ok then

rubah
07-25-2009, 04:15 AM
Okay, you can wear your shift key out all you like!

btw you forgot to capitalize some words

Agent Proto
07-25-2009, 04:16 AM
Don't say you'll never change the way you type, because you will change. It's just a matter of time when you do change. Until then, enjoy the way you type, because that's what makes you unique, for now. :D

btw, it doesn't bother me at all.

Rye
07-25-2009, 05:00 AM
I, for one, admire your dedication to your unique writing. Some people take the easy route and type in all lower case or IN ALL CAPS, but you take it to the extra mile and put in the effort to type each word starting with a capital letter. I don't think I could do it.

But then again, I don't use the shift key to capitalize things, and as much as everyone tries, it's too hard to convert me as well. I feel your pain.

They can take our keyboards, but they can't take our freedom!

Depression Moon
07-25-2009, 05:06 AM
I don't like how Rye posts in 1-point font. She makes the only eye that I have left, strain.

SomethingBig
07-25-2009, 05:09 AM
I don't have a problem with the way you type, but I DO have a problem with you asking me for help with your Bangaa problem, when I don't even know you! The nerve of some people...

Namelessfengir
07-25-2009, 05:18 AM
id respect you if you used 1337 but what your doing just looks like some amish is trying out the internet

~*~Celes~*~
07-25-2009, 06:16 AM
id respect you if you used 1337 but what your doing just looks like some amish is trying out the internet

I cried aloud with mirth and merriment.

Freya
07-25-2009, 08:25 AM
I use to not capitalize my "I"s when I was just a newbie here. Then Paul yelled at me and made fun of me. I didn't want to be made fun of anymore so I started capitalizing them.

Darkswordofchaos
07-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Your typing amuses me and i like to be amused so I like you :D
Anyways its no worse than my horrible spelling (hey i dont think i have any miscakes)

Crap NVM

Crimson
07-25-2009, 08:33 AM
Jeebus, I think my grammar sense just took several gun shots in the knuts.

KH-Cloudy
07-25-2009, 09:24 AM
So Please Next Time i Post Something, If You Have Something To Say Against My Typing Keep it To Your Self!.
:tongue:

Only if I get a white chocobo feather from you!

Not gold, but white. Got it?

Denmark
07-25-2009, 09:31 AM
I don't even <i>know</i> you.

In response to your brilliantly phrased question, "Do You Have a Perfect Typing???", the answer is yes. Yes, I do, when I choose to. Such as now. My grammar and spelling are also impeccable. I also have a strong vocabulary.

Darkswordofchaos
07-25-2009, 09:52 AM
You hush your mouth Bragy McBragger!!! I also have i large vocabulary but I just can't spell the words I know. Writing is a dying art anyways. who needs to spell these days with spell check and Google "did you mean ____?" and other such things.

(I've spelled stuff so bad on word before that the spell check was literally like, " WTF?!?!?!?!")

Blue Harvest
07-25-2009, 10:18 AM
I don't have a problem with the way you type. Carry on my friend.

Levian
07-25-2009, 10:18 AM
It feels like I'm reading an e-mail that I have to pass on or else a little girl will strangle me in my sleep.

But by all means, do what makes you happy. :mog: I wish you luck in all your endeavours

The Unknown Guru
07-25-2009, 12:17 PM
It bugs me (I'm kind of a grammar nazi in real life), but hey, I'm not gonna complain about it. Do what you will :)

Old Manus
07-25-2009, 12:21 PM
id respect you if you used 1337 but what your doing just looks like some amish is trying out the internetPost of the year

Iceglow
07-25-2009, 01:52 PM

Thats pretty damn good lol. QFT!!

trancekuja
07-25-2009, 01:54 PM
So what if the man is a little "SHIFTY":shifty:

Timekeeper
07-25-2009, 02:02 PM
You hush your mouth Bragy McBragger!!! I also have i large vocabulary but I just can't spell the words I know. Writing is a dying art anyways. who needs to spell these days with spell check and Google "did you mean ____?" and other such things.

(I've spelled stuff so bad on word before that the spell check was literally like, " WTF?!?!?!?!")

This makes me die inside :Oo:

blackmage_nuke
07-25-2009, 02:53 PM
It actually does make things harder to read as people usually read whole words rather than individual letters so we read the "shape" of a word rather than the shape of a letter. Your capitalisation is highly impractical.

Roogle
07-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Well, I think it's hard to read, so I will just skip over it whenever I see it. Is a sense of being unique really worth all the negative attention, I wonder?

KentaRawr!
07-25-2009, 07:35 PM
I find your style of writing to be funny. You capitalize pretty much everything except for the single i. :p

Rodarian
07-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I prefer typing writing cause everyone comes that I tiniest handing on earth, some even ineligible....I may have a slightly above average grammar but I stink in writing!

Raistlin
07-25-2009, 07:40 PM
People judge you by the way you type just like they judge you by the way you talk. Your typing comes across as immature, as the stereotype is people who type worse tend to be young. It's also kind of annoying to read, just like anyone else typing with many grammatical errors - it looks weird.

It's a perfectly valid response not to care and keep doing whatever you want. But you'll have to accept the consequences of people judging you and mentioning it.

eestlinc
07-25-2009, 07:48 PM
Why bring the Amish in on this?