PDA

View Full Version : Hey, look in here!

Darkswordofchaos
07-25-2009, 08:41 AM
So I had a horrible day today. first i had to get up early to drive all the way to phoenix, and on the way i realized i only had one CD, and then i couldent find the place i was supposed to go to in phoenix, and then when i got there i found out bad news and then on the long and boring way home i missed my exit so i had to go the longER way, And Then I had to stop and wait in the middle of the road for about 45 min because a flash flood was washing through the road and the HP had it blocked off and the only thingto do was watch kids play catch Plus when i walked up to check out what the deal was i seen this man get arrested for walking across the water trying to demonstrate to the 5-0 that the water was only an inch deep and finaly after getting home i went to go get something to eat and they kept giving me fountain drinks with no syrup or somthing and the were pretty yucky.

so i dont mean to ramble, on to the subject whens the last day you had that nothing REALLY bad happened but nothing seemed to go your way?

Freya
07-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Your posts are very hard to read, but read it I did.

Oh bad day but nothing bad happened? I tend to get that way actually. I'll get in depressive moods. It happens. If it gets pushed more than it should I go into actual depression. Sometimes it's mild, some cause me to go on a two month eoff hiatus, and then other cases I don't leave my room for 2 weeks and lose 12 lbs o.o I usually just try to stay positive a lot so it doesn't happen but meh I get those times when it's just a bad day. Guess that's a tid bit of info you eoffers now know :p

So yeah, I feel like I have bad days often even though nothing happens. I feel you man, I feel you. I was kinda feeling like it earlier tonight so I went and watched a movie!

Darkswordofchaos
07-25-2009, 08:56 AM
we will have to have bad day movie watch parties lekana :)

KH-Cloudy
07-25-2009, 09:21 AM
About just the other night. My girlfriend told me she was free the previous night. Then the next day, I found a place where we could go and get something to eat together, but then she tells me she can't go. So, I just headed for football practice which made things worse and was really the reason why I had a bad day. I had an off day in practice, I could not catch anything and it felt embarrassing, so I got frustrated. Practice for me, is usually four hours long too. :( So, after practice, I call my mom asking her to pick me up. Only to get yelled on the way home for not telling her things about my brother which he specifically told me not to tell anyone. Then later that night, my friend whom I normally vent off to wasn't on, and my girlfriend was on. I vented off to her, and since I got really irritated from practice, made her mad as well >.>

Usually, I would shrug it off, but four hours of practice and a very bad one for me..well. :mad:

On another note..I want in on that bad day movie day! :love:

rubah
07-25-2009, 07:11 PM
lately, it seems like everyday!