PDA

View Full Version : Well i might bid you all farewell for a week or two

Rachran
07-26-2009, 10:16 AM
I know im kinda new and most of you would not know me or mind if i leave but i thought id tell you that i have just downloaded final fantasy VII and ill be spending a while trying to achieve alot on that so goodbye for a week or two

Jiro
07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
Going away threads are not permitted Rachran. You'd be better off posting a thread in the FFVII forum, it could use the activity.

I do hope you enjoy the game though, it's a good one to start on. Hopefully you'll ask the forum for help if you get stuck or need advice. Good luck! :)

Bunny
07-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Member moderating is not permitted, Jiro. You'd be better of leaving that to Cid Knight's.

Enjoy!

Jiro
07-26-2009, 10:31 AM
Member moderating is not permitted, Jiro. You'd be better of leaving that to Cid Knight's.

Enjoy!

I've sent a message to a Cid's Knight, but I thought I would warn him regardless seeing as I brought him here ;)

Crimson
07-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Uhhh..... bye I think?

Rantz
07-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Come back soon!

"I'm leaving" doesn't really make for a good topic for others to discuss, though. :( *close*

Levian
07-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Yep, please don't make a thread when you're going away for a while, I'm sure we're all going to do that at some point in the summer. :mog:

Have fun though! FFVII is an excellent game. I'm going to be playing the DS version of FFIV myself as soon as it pops into my mailbox.

edit: stupid Rantzien beating me to it.