PDA

View Full Version : Fender Bender.

Rodarian
07-26-2009, 10:21 AM
Didn't mention this yesterday but I happened to be in a car accident. I'm alright other than a bang in the head.

The time of accident occurred just after work and I was heading back home.
My chauffeur happened to be speeding a little too fast and when I mentioned that fact, a red van seemingly jumped out of nowhere in front of us.
Naturally he could not brake on time. The result is what we see below.
Thankfully no body was majorly injured but my dad ain't too happy about it.
That car is out of commission for three weeks now..

This my second major accident I've been in.

Anyone care to share similar stores

G13
07-26-2009, 10:37 AM
You have a chauffeur?

Rodarian
07-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Yea I do... he lil moustached man named Rozi Khan.... yes his name is Rozi pronounced as 'Rosy'

G13
07-26-2009, 10:45 AM
Hahahahaha wow. I was expecting something like "Yeah, my mom.".

eestlinc
07-26-2009, 11:05 AM
I remember being driven around Italy for work once. I thought I was going to die.

Glad to hear you are ok.

G13
07-26-2009, 11:10 AM
Oh yeah, my bad. I should have said that too.

Glad to hear you are ok.

I was too busy thinking about Rozi.

Rodarian
07-26-2009, 11:11 AM
He's the house's chauffeur not my personal one..

My mom hasa licence but she never drives...

Here's my driver pic.

He's funny lil man... No we haven't fired him..

Crimson
07-26-2009, 11:23 AM
The only real crime here is that moustache.

G13
07-26-2009, 11:30 AM
Still, that's pretty wicked that you've got a chauffeur.

qwertysaur
07-26-2009, 11:55 AM
When my Aunt drives, nobody is safe and I can not wait to get out of that deathtrap. There is a bubble around her car in motion that nothing dares impede in fear of destruction.

Rye
07-26-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm amazed I haven't been in a car accident yet, and relieved. Sorry to hear about yours, oddler. :(

Rantz
07-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Yeah, oddler. Tell us if there's something we can do to help.

G13
07-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Oddler? :Eek:

The Jamie Star Scenario
07-26-2009, 03:07 PM
I used to have a pretty old Fiat Punto, I think it was '94. Anyway I was driving it and all of a sudden the stearing went really funny and I couldn't drive it properly so I decided to head the garage that was very close. When I was about 50m away from the garage the front of the car suddenly hit the road and I came to a abrupt stop. The right front wheel had snapped off the axel. I was very lucky I wasn't doing 70 on a motorway to be honest.

Rodarian
07-26-2009, 03:27 PM
The only real crime here is that moustache.

Hahaha I nearly died of I cried aloud with mirth and merriment after meeting him for the first time..He's only 5'6 ....

He tries to act cool in front of people I meet up with.

Thankfully the insurance will cover the damages ...

I'm not oddler?! When did that happen? )-o

When my Aunt drives, nobody is safe and I can not wait to get out of that deathtrap. There is a bubble around her car in motion that nothing dares impede in fear of destruction.

She should meet up with Aunt Kyle..... Her driving literally will cause your blood pressure to spike...

Psychotic
07-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Is that your car, oddler? If so, I am sorry about what happened to it. If not, hey, it's all good!

Jess
07-26-2009, 04:54 PM
I've only had one car accident, it was minor and nobody was injured at all.
We collided side on, his car had scratches. My cars steering was knocked out, bumper broken and I had to get 4 new tyres.

Hopefully, that's the only one I have.

Rodarian
07-26-2009, 05:05 PM
Is that your car, oddler? If so, I am sorry about what happened to it. If not, hey, it's all good!

Yes its my car.. The white is the workhorse of the family. We have two other that my parents use respectively.

Glad you're ok now..Some crashes that I've witnessed are real a doozy

rubah
07-26-2009, 06:57 PM
I haven't been in a wreck while i"m driving, though I've been close a couple of times! :O

glad you're okay, though!

Breine
07-26-2009, 08:00 PM
That sucks man. Luckily I've never been in a car accident myself *knock on wood*

eestlinc
07-26-2009, 09:12 PM
i hope the real oddler doesn't get into a wreck now.

Darkswordofchaos
07-26-2009, 11:38 PM
HAHA, someone obviously didnt read the start of the thread. "oddler?, thats good stuff"

Glad to hear your OK dude. Gonna fix the car?

And look on the bright side, at least it didnt look like this

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z164/trans_am409/hummer-schoolbus.jpg

Agent Proto
07-27-2009, 01:07 AM
I was in one major car accident which resulted in a 2 day hospital stay, several scars on my left arm (which are still there) and a brother in a coma for 2 weeks.

A couple months ago, while riding with my brother driving, we got into a very minor fender bender. Nothing seriously dented, since the car that bumped into us from behind wasn't going really fast. it was wet that evening, we were stopped at an intersection with a red light. I was reading a text message on my phone when all of the sudden we heard tires screeching and the next thing, my phone drops out of my hand. We were bumped from behind. My brother began freaking out. "OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!" (He didn't actually say OH EM GEE, though that would be hilarious if he did.) and I tried to calm him down. "Dude, your car is okay." He put his car in park, and got out to confront the driver of the car that hit his. It was some black guy in his 40's most likely straight from Africa. He was apologizing to my brother, and my brother began demanding information from him, like his address, insurance, etc. The two had talked for a bit, wrote the person's info from his driver's license and insurance. After that, we got back inside his car and he called his insurance. This whole incident probably lasted 15 minutes, since we were in traffic's way in the middle of the road.

My brother is weird. :)

Darkswordofchaos
07-27-2009, 01:32 AM
id say the worst wreck ive ever been in was when i was in 9th grade and a pickup truck smashed into me when i was on my dirtbike going home. 8 day stay in the hospital 3 of witch were in the I.C. unit. not a fun experience. luckily i dont remember nothing from leaving my house till 2 days latter

Rodarian
07-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Three weeks worth of repairs....Thank goodness for insurance I cried aloud with mirth and merriment

As for that pic chaos...That is actually what my first crash looked that in 1996. Replace the hummer with a 4runner and bus with a truck! X_X

You mentioned that accident once ..I was slacked jawed at that...As for the other one... I'd definitely would have the same reaction as your bro! I cried aloud with mirth and merriment

ReloadPsi
07-27-2009, 08:48 PM
Glad you're basically okay.

oddler
07-30-2009, 09:56 PM
This thread is awesome even though you got in a wreck. Sorry man, it sucks, I've been there. :-\

Rocket Edge
07-30-2009, 11:14 PM
Ironic this thread topic came up. Two days ago, my sister & brother were involved in a major car accident that resulted in the car flipping twice and landing on its top. They had to climb out the back window as the other windows where slammed down.

Thankfully, they were all okay, apart from a small gash on my brothers arm. They were extremely lucky. The car itself is a complete write-off. No crash would have happened if it were not for extreme weather. Just goes to show how much of a :bou::bou::bou::bou: summer we are having. :mad:

Shlup
07-31-2009, 12:31 AM
I've been in, uhm, nine accidents.

ONLY THREE WERE MY FAULT THOUGH! And none of those were reported, even though I did bend the hell out of that school bus's bumper. I've been rear-ended a lot. Only had a car totaled twice though, and it was the same car both times.

~*~Celes~*~
07-31-2009, 03:28 AM
I almost caused an accident while driving but none so far! :D

Meat Puppet
07-31-2009, 05:46 AM
One time while driving through the rural back roads I took a corner, braked too fast and my car spun out. After a few seconds and an approximate 360°, I sat still in shock for a few seconds and readjusted my car... just as I get back in line, a pretty big truck passes on the other side of the road. Wow, was I lucky! I sure did learn my lesson. I don’t drive any safer, but I do gamble a lot.

Darkswordofchaos
08-01-2009, 01:34 AM
Non driving skills :D