PDA

View Full Version : lame amatuer question...still?

silverjunky
07-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Okay I really wanna buy Crisis Core having seen a few vids on Youtube, my amatuer question is, do i have to buy the handheld PSP console for it? or will the game play on any other consoles?

I only have a PS2 at the minute.

Whoever takes the time to enlighten my ignorance, thanking you in advance LOL

Silverjunky

G13
07-27-2009, 02:50 PM
Yeah you have to buy a PSP to play it. PSP systems are the only systems that play UMD's and as far as I know Crisis Core isn't on the PSN. But you'd still need to buy a new console to play it from that too.

I say you should go for it. It's a great game, and there are plenty of other good games for the PSP as well. Plus Dissidia is coming out soon and that's a PSP exclusive too, in case you didn't know.

Elly
07-27-2009, 02:55 PM
you must have a PSP for it as it only comes on UMD, it's the reason i baught a PSP, i actualy pre-ordered the game months before i had a PSP... don't get the PSPgo as it is overpriced and a downgrade of the PSP 2000/3000 with a smaller screen, cramped controls, and a palm cramp inducing design (even for someone with small hands), and it uses a totaly different memory stick than the original PSPs... it's only saving grace is a large HDD and BlueTooth which are hardly necessary unless you wanna play download only games, i would suggest finding a PSP2000 as the 3000 has scanline issues though the colors are brighter by a small bit...

Aerisfanatic
08-05-2009, 01:25 AM
Sorry Bud, you're going to have to buy a PSP, unless you want to wait for a port, which might never happen.