PDA

View Full Version : Where does I train post-Blue Narciss pre-BMV?

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-26-2009, 07:23 PM
Hey I started replaying Final Fantasy IX last week and I'm on disk three, right after the destruction of Alexandria, and I just got the Blue Narciss.
I'm itchin' to kick some tranny ass, but Freya, Steiner and Quina are all weak because I haven't been able to play as them for awhile. Where's a good place to grind?
I tried training against grand dragons. They raeped me. Where's somewhere that I'll not QUITE get raped but still raised mah weakling at an at least medium pace?
(I don't remember what I did last time xP)

Freya
07-26-2009, 07:30 PM
Well what level are they now?

Marky Tee
07-26-2009, 07:39 PM
i cant quite remember what stage you can do this at, but at some point you can have quina learn lvl5 death by eating zombiewhales or something
with this ability jus go killing grand dragons above gizamalukes grotto and your characters will be total asskickers

vampirepiggyhunter7
07-26-2009, 07:43 PM
Well what level are they now?
Most are about 32ish.
But Freya is 21, Steiner is 25, and Quina is 25.

i cant quite remember what stage you can do this at, but at some point you can have quina learn lvl5 death by eating zombiewhales or something
with this ability jus go killing grand dragons above gizamalukes grotto and your characters will be total asskickers
Oh, OK that makes sense. Are all grand dragons at levels divisible by five?

vampire, please use the x-quote button to quote several posts in one post! Or use the edit function to add it in afterwards. Thanks! -Rantzien

Marky Tee
07-26-2009, 08:55 PM
yea they are all at 75 i believe
jus go eat a zombiewhale somewhere on the beach around lindblum
though at those low levels you may have some trouble at first getting the attack in before the grand dragon anhilates you
equip thunder absorbing aromours if you have any

Heath
07-29-2009, 12:05 PM
If that's an issue, I think at that stage of the game last time I did some training around Esto Gaza's beaches. I found it a little difficult initially but once I'd gained a few levels I was fine. I'd go with Grand Dragons if you can handle them though.