PDA

View Full Version : How to dance at a rave.

Croyles
07-27-2009, 01:44 PM
YouTube - How to dance at a rave (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SItPGEsjLQ)

Im learning.

Rye
07-27-2009, 02:02 PM
I got Chernobyl Child down pat. :greenie:

Croyles
07-27-2009, 02:23 PM
Tchernobyl child and Serve & Ping Pong are the best :)

Also, washing laundry :D

Crimson
07-27-2009, 02:31 PM
All the single ladies.

http://i42.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2cr3qtf.jpg

Old Manus
07-27-2009, 02:41 PM
My rave dance brings all the gurners to the yard, and they're like, "Can I buy some pills?", damn right, you can buy some pills, they're extra strength, but I have to charge

Dignified Pauper
07-27-2009, 04:16 PM
My rave dance brings all the gurners to the yard, and they're like, "Can I buy some pills?", damn right, you can buy some pills, they're extra strength, but I have to charge

How much?

rubah
07-27-2009, 05:06 PM
I can't watch youtube videos atm, else I would, but I would just like to take a few minutes to talk about raving.

My favorite kind of dancing is raving; you are so free to enjoy the music and celebration movement and pure emotion. Everyone else looks silly so you have no reason to worry about how you look, plus you can wear glowsticks which automatically make you seem cooler.

I have a video of some eoffers raving, and it's uh.... Interesting!

Breine
07-27-2009, 05:12 PM
I can't watch youtube videos atm, else I would, but I would just like to take a few minutes to talk about raving.

My favorite kind of dancing is raving; you are so free to enjoy the music and celebration movement and pure emotion. Everyone else looks silly so you have no reason to worry about how you look, plus you can wear glowsticks which automatically make you seem cooler.

Glowsticks ftw - they truly are a party starter :bigsmile:

Sitting in a wheelchair and rolling over a dog poo is the best dance move... EVAR!

Croyles
07-27-2009, 06:29 PM

I agree, raving and club dancing are the easiest and most enjoyable. Proper dance routines or dances require a lot more work and I have respect for them, but they just wont do when you just want to let loose.

And it IS possible to look good while raving, you definitely dont have to do all those 'moves' shown in that video, those are just for fun really.

Peegee
07-27-2009, 06:33 PM
<3 Thread

so silly =)

Old Manus
07-27-2009, 06:48 PM

How much?For you, nothing :cool:

The Jamie Star Scenario
07-27-2009, 07:47 PM
All the single ladies.

http://i42.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2cr3qtf.jpgYouTube - Single Ladies Dance Gone Wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jzg7x4q_c)

Fujiko
07-27-2009, 08:21 PM
Besides laughing at some of his moves in the video, I just have to comment on that I was laughing at how he contin. kept saying "und" (meaning "and" in English) instead of "och" in Swedish; I was like "why does he keep saying the German word for "and" instead of saying it in Swedish, since he's speaking Swedish perfectly well anyway xD He just sounded quite funny and weird that way.

Also, "Klappa hunden" (Pet the dog) looked like he was slapping something (not petting!) xD fun stuff. And I was lmao at "Wash the laundry" xDD
Plocka äpplen, plocka svamp~

Rodarian
07-27-2009, 08:26 PM
lol at gathering mushrooms!

As for washing the laundry.. I DO THAT all the time! XD XD

trancekuja
07-27-2009, 08:31 PM
This is pretty much me in my rave days ::pinkelephant:

Rodarian
07-27-2009, 09:21 PM
Hey trance....

You Got Tranc'D! XD lol

ReloadPsi
07-27-2009, 09:30 PM
Thanks, but I much prefer to get involved in a mosh pit. Actually if I'm honest I'd sooner drink bleach than put up with five seconds of rave music, but I'm much more comfortable getting involved in a mosh pit.

trancekuja
07-27-2009, 09:48 PM
Hey trance....

You Got Tranc'D! XD I cried aloud with mirth and merriment
Lol,Rodarian!

Shiny
07-27-2009, 09:49 PM
YouTube - Single Ladies Dance Gone Wrong (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-jzg7x4q_c)
I don't know what's more disturbing. The fact Sweet Tooth is dancing to a Beyonce song or the fact that it has boobs.

Crimson
07-27-2009, 09:53 PM
Thanks, but I much prefer to get involved in a mosh pit. Actually if I'm honest I'd sooner drink bleach than put up with five seconds of rave music, but I'm much more comfortable getting involved in a mosh pit.

QFT

Croyles
07-28-2009, 12:48 AM

To each their own. Mosh pits were fun for me until I lost one of my shoes :(

Markus. D
07-28-2009, 02:07 AM
I am trying to get a giant group of people together to rave in front of this Boost Juice in Brisbane that's always blasting loud electronica/hardstyle.

Rodarian
07-28-2009, 06:53 PM
Hey trance....

You Got Tranc'D! XD I cried aloud with mirth and merriment
I cried aloud with mirth and merriment,Rodarian!

Call me Roddy.... That was my nic around here OR Hot Rod for others!

I died of merriment after seeing her dance and subsequently BANG her head on the tv.. That looked painful...but lol nonetheless

DarkBahamut
07-28-2009, 07:56 PM
http://kitfwi.com:1337/files/carlton_dance.gif

Rodarian
07-28-2009, 08:11 PM
That slow motion of Carlton is insanely creepy....