PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on London

Baloki
07-30-2009, 08:23 AM
Ohohohohohoho~

So on Sunday 9th August I will be in London for most of the day, who fancies joining me :D? Times will be arranged closer to the date to match up with everyones needs (except Psy's, he's always there at 2am in the morning then lurks in the shadows waiting to pounce).

~*~Celes~*~
07-30-2009, 09:32 AM
"If only, if only," the woodpecker sighs

:(

Iceglow
07-30-2009, 01:22 PM
Dude you lucky mother smurfer I'm on hols from HMV that week which means I can work in PH another day instead of Sunday and that'll be fine for you to meet up with me, also give Jack a phone call he's living in Bethnal Green now.

Levian
07-30-2009, 01:31 PM
No, let's do it in kentucky instead.

these meetup threads always needs someone (who's probably not going to show up anyway) trying to move the meetup elsewhere. Might as well be me.

Quindiana Jones
07-30-2009, 02:05 PM
If you all take a £25 train to Bristol I'll pay for the drinks.

I'm kidding, I won't.

Blue Harvest
07-30-2009, 02:30 PM
An Oxford meetup would be more doable imo.

Crimson
07-30-2009, 04:07 PM
I'd suggest a Birmingham meetup but non-brummies dont usually last very long in this town.

Psychotic
07-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Maybe. I often work on Mondays and I don't want to be getting in really late on a Sunday. We'll see what can be done. ;)
I'd suggest a Birmingham meetup but non-brummies dont usually last very long in this town.Hate to break it to you but we've had countless EoFF meetups in Brum. :greenie:

Crimson
07-30-2009, 04:16 PM
Maybe. I often work on Mondays and I don't want to be getting in really late on a Sunday. We'll see what can be done. ;)
I'd suggest a Birmingham meetup but non-brummies dont usually last very long in this town.Hate to break it to you but we've had countless EoFF meetups in Brum. :greenie:

Pix or it didnt happen.

And if this was in Victoria Square or Pigeon Park then I demand to see fountain ownage or else I call photoshop.

themagicroundabout
07-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Pix or it didnt happen.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/themagicroundabout/normal_DSCF0244.jpg

Also, I'm going out with Czanthor in London on the Saturday, but I don't know if I'll be catching the last train home late night on Saturday, or going home Sunday.

Baloki
07-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Please note anyone who wants to move the meets date or location can fuck off ^o^

I'll be in London that day and that's that :)

Also Steve, I don't have Jacks number anymore, phone's died a few times since then so if ya wanna call him that'd be ace :D Also it'd be ace to fur you up again Psy :p

Iceglow
08-02-2009, 12:41 PM

In fact Brum is the home of the EoFF meetup sure it kinda had to find it's way there first courtesy of the non-cannon manchester meetup and theres been several smaller hang outs and drinking sessions in London since normally for events like my birthday.....omfg JACKASS! (psy that was purely for you ;) lol)

Theres a whole load of pix from the meetups crimson also we even had a furry in New Street and he survived unscathed which was hillarious xD

Crimson
08-02-2009, 04:04 PM

In fact Brum is the home of the EoFF meetup sure it kinda had to find it's way there first courtesy of the non-cannon manchester meetup and theres been several smaller hang outs and drinking sessions in London since normally for events like my birthday.....omfg JACKASS! (psy that was purely for you ;) I cried aloud with mirth and merriment)

Theres a whole load of pix from the meetups crimson also we even had a furry in New Street and he survived unscathed which was hillarious xD

I was gonna rebuttle but you saved it with that last sentence Ice.

Dont suppose you got pics of that particular incident? :o

Psychotic
08-02-2009, 04:35 PM
Dude I went through Victoria Square once, right, and there was a procession of about 12 furries in fursuits. I'm not smurfing kidding here, Jess can back me up on this one. It was the same day as the Project Chanology lot were there so I'm wondering if it was related.

Steve: Jackass-five!

Crimson
08-02-2009, 04:45 PM
Dude I went through Victoria Square once, right, and there was a procession of about 12 furries in fursuits. I'm not smurfing kidding here, Jess can back me up on this one. It was the same day as the Project Chanology lot were there so I'm wondering if it was related.

Steve: Jackass-five!

Rofl nice.

Not something you see everyday in Brum.

Damnit, Anon protesting in Victoria and I missed it.

Baloki
08-02-2009, 05:03 PM
It's called Brumcon, it happens every year ^^

Laddy
08-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I would love to go!!

But I'm a poor high school student with far too ambitious dreams that shall never be fufilled. T-T

Oh, and I've never been any close to the Eastern Hemisphere.

smittenkitten
08-09-2009, 01:33 PM
I was just on the phone to them they are norty furries! :mogumogu:

Baloki
08-09-2009, 07:34 PM
That rocked!

Iceglow
08-09-2009, 07:54 PM
I was just on the phone to them they are norty furries! :mogumogu:

But...but I'm not a furry! LOL Only Loki is a furry. Still there ya have it I'm apparently posh :P

black orb
08-10-2009, 11:33 PM
>>> Whenever I hear/read the word "London" I think about Jack the Ripper..

Baloki
08-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Finally retrieved the photos from my phone and in true EoFF tradition I have to post this:

http://pics.livejournal.com/baloki/pic/003ss5d6

theundeadhero
08-12-2009, 09:18 PM
EOFF UK Birmingham will happen in December this year if I have anything to do with it, which I will :p

Baloki
08-12-2009, 09:23 PM
If I'm given enough notice I might be able to scrap the money and holiday time together to come.

Crimson
08-13-2009, 12:04 AM
December is PROBABLY doable for me.

Since it's the one month coming up that im not doing anything particulary special (Expo in Oct, Motorhead gig in Nov).