PDA

View Full Version : The truth will never be silenced.

NeoCracker
07-31-2009, 12:58 AM
I know I promised some Serepy truthiness for this edition, but you know what? It turns out it was all a misunderstanding. Serapy wasn't some hideous mutant who dragged himself out of the pits of hell to devour FE's body. My bad. Now, on to the real truth!
Think back, young whippersnappers, to a game known as Final Fantasy VIII.

In this tale there were mystical ladys known as Sorceress's. The Idea was that these sorceress's had a Knight to protect them, and this is presumably where colling various Mods Cid's Knights came from. But think for a second.

Only Sorceresses's had Knights, so how does, Cid, a MAN have them as well? My only presumtion is Cid, is in fact, a women. But the truth doesn't stop there. Cid has Knights, as in more then one. Has there been a Sorceress in FF VIII with more then one knight? SO how is it that our lovely temptress Cid has more then one?

I argue that there are, in fact, more then one Cid. How many you ask? How many do you think there would need to be to pull this off? How cids must exist to keep up the illusion that this Cid can have all the knights he wants? Why, he would need a never ending amount of Cids. But how is that possible?

What if Cid was able to travel through time, and become his own father, much like Fry did to become his own grandfather if Futurama?
However, there is also something about Cid we don't know. He had a twin.

Unbenknownst to Cids wife, he removed his own twin from her womb, and raised it into a live child, programming it to his very whim. He makes this child travel through time, over and over again, re-stealing the twin, infusing it's conciousness with Cids, creating multiple Cid's, all of whom are of the exact same mindset, but still different entities. This allows for each fragment of Cids Mind to obtain it's own mind, and since all minds of Cid are the same, they have the same goal, and shall never betray the other.

My only question is, who is the one who is locked in the neverendng cycle of harvesting unborn cids?

Crimson
07-31-2009, 01:01 AM
...slow day huh?

Old Manus
07-31-2009, 01:09 AM
Cid, is in fact, a women.

NeoCracker
07-31-2009, 01:11 AM
I make English my bitch.