PDA

View Full Version : Transformation

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Greetings, humans. I have come forth today to tell you an amazing tale of change, love, God, and the consequences of walking into a plastic surgeon's office shortly after ingesting vast quantities of LSD.

As may know by now, my true form is an entity of pure energy, but the problem is, I cannot determine what I transform into, it just sorta happens for reasons so painfully complicated that I won't even attempt to explain. Well, during one of my changes, I quickly reverted back to being human, and went for a run in a spring dewy meadow. It was soooo invigorating! Well, a buff young piece of boink meat named Timmy showed me to a farm he worked on insisted that he walk me there on piggyback...at least that's what he said it was.

Well, when we arrived, he took off his shirt, wiped the sweat off his brow with it while leaving his abs to glisten in the sun like a pack of stale, glazed hot dog buns. You could almost hear the drips of sweat sizzle as they fell from his hair upon his dazzling pecs. That's when I saw it and knew I was in love: its tough, yet elegant body, the unbridled freedom and pleasure I'd finally be able to feel if I were to ride one...yes, those horses of his were quite breathtaking. And I wondered, "Has this what I've been searching for? Is this why I always kind of wished I was that boy in Equis? Will surgically attaching a horn to my head fashioned from screws and cow bone really grant me magical powers? (nope)"

And here I stand before you, on four legs, proud as can be, in my gloriously toned and pink-with-little-bits-of-glitter-that-I-got-at-Pottery-Barn-because-it-was-40%-off-so-how-could-I-resist body.

eestlinc
08-01-2009, 01:15 AM
my little pony?

Shoeberto
08-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Your avatar... looks like Bizzarro Me.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 01:38 AM
my little pony?
Your little pony? No sir, this majestic equine refuses to be tamed.

Crimson
08-01-2009, 01:39 AM
YouTube - Captain Planet outro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjRlp1wgQWw)

/thread

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 01:43 AM
I will impale Captain Planet with my spiral horn of Blueberry scented justice and I will bury him up to his neck and play horseshoes. Then I will eat lots of oats and fiber and show him how to really make the Earth green.

Namelessfengir
08-01-2009, 01:47 AM
you should have turned into a pack of skittles

Darkswordofchaos
08-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Cpt. P is Uber Gay

Namelessfengir
08-01-2009, 02:12 AM
Cpt. P is Uber Gay

true but at we can look back fondly at him at least..

i mean a pack of skittles would have been useful instead of a stupid pink horse

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 02:16 AM
I am not a horse you foolish two legged lummox I am a unicorn. I am magical and can turn invisible. Can you see me right now? Yeah, didn't think so.

Namelessfengir
08-01-2009, 02:19 AM
why would we want to see you???? your like shining a laser at a disco ball.... burning retinas and crap music

Crimson
08-01-2009, 02:20 AM
I am not a horse you foolish two legged lummox I am a unicorn. I am magical and can turn invisible. Can you see me right now? Yeah, didn't think so.

http://i32.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/9tmxef.jpg

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 02:23 AM
why would we want to see you???? your like shining a laser at a disco ball.... burning retinas and crap music
I never realized music had anything to do with sight, your logic is flawed, human. *neigh*

And Crimson that .jpg would've been great if it was still 2005

Crimson
08-01-2009, 02:27 AM
I never realized music had anything to do with sight, your logic is flawed, human. *neigh*

And Crimson that .jpg would've been great if it was still 2005

That's what they said about ponies.

They aint so hot now yo.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 02:28 AM
But I'm a unicorn and that's totally different from a horse. I have wings and my tail is made out of bicycle streamers.

Crimson
08-01-2009, 02:33 AM
Unicorn: homosexual horse

But I'm a unicorn and that's totally different from a horse. I have wings and my tail is made out of bicycle streamers.

Excuses.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 02:36 AM
I am not homosexual I have sex with hetero men all the time. Or women, I forget which sex I am. My genitals are too icky to look at for me to check.

And my bicycle streamer tail is awesome, next I will put a baseball card between my hooves but I don't think it'll do anything.

Shlup
08-01-2009, 03:26 AM
That's actually a Neopet (http://neopets.com/). A Uni, specifically.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Unicorns predate NeoPets and they stole my likeness and used it in their game.

Do not try to belittle my accomplishments or my wonderful transformation into a unicorn. This was very hard for me to muster up the courage to do because I knew I would be shunned and belittled. But those who do will rue the day they did so, for their families will find them trampled to death with heart-shaped hooves and a mouth stuffed with peppermint drops.

Shlup
08-01-2009, 03:45 AM
You can be a unicorn all you want. I'm all about the sparkly pink unicorns. I'm just sayin' that that is a Neopet.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Yes and I'm saying they stole the image from me even before I did it. They stole my very thoughts.

Tricky bastards.

Shlup
08-01-2009, 03:56 AM
I personally think it's better than being a Pokemon, at least.

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 03:58 AM
I have always said that Pokemon is Japan's way of getting back at America for WWII

Namelessfengir
08-01-2009, 01:54 PM
I have always said that Pokemon is Japan's way of getting back at America for WWII

we turned to our own with pokegirls.....

Crimson
08-01-2009, 02:51 PM

Nah, that's what Anime is for.

*completely ignores the fact that Pokemon has an anime series*