PDA

View Full Version : [Art] Some comic thingy I did in MS Paint some time ago cause I was bored

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 04:44 AM
And two years later I'm still bored so I'm posting it. I censored out a few words but yeah, this is the cleanest one I could find in the five second search of my HD.

Yeah I know it sucks btw

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/9039/dontsmokeplz.png (http://img73.imageshack.us/i/dontsmokeplz.png/)

black orb
08-01-2009, 05:48 PM
>>> It was funny until panel number 2, the other 2 in the end were kind of weak..
Nice try though, just keep working on your jokes.

Madonna
08-01-2009, 06:08 PM
I think it could have ended at the second panel, having got the point across by then! The rest was just excessive violence from a previously rational guy and lots of profanity from both parties! The drawings were nice at a certain level of bad!

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 10:56 PM
>>> It was funny until panel number 2, the other 2 in the end were kind of weak..
Nice try though, just keep working on your jokes.

I wasn't trying to be funny though, I was making a point

I made it get all excessive to demonstrate how angry politically correct people get when they don't have their way, and how fed up others get when being pushed into a corner by arbitrary laws (this was made when smoking was banned where I live)

Also as far as keep trying, I just made a few one day when I was stoned and had nothing better to do. It was a one time thing. Thanks though

black orb
08-01-2009, 11:05 PM
>>> My bad, I didnt know that comic strip you made there was holding a deeper meaning for you.. (and here i was thinking you just wanted to be funny).
So, smoking was banned where you live? Man, thats awful and unfair. :eep:

The Space Pope
08-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Heh no worries, I probably should've elaborated. I was going for more of a "heh, true" response than an L.O.L. , that's my story and I'm sticking to it :)

And yeah, smoking is banned here unless of course you're in your own home and certain parts of the public outdoors. It's actually like that in quite a few American and Irish cities as well, to varying degrees.