PDA

View Full Version : Shakira, you sassy little minx

Breine
08-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Shakira's always been hot, but in this new video of hers she's reached new heights of hotness. Some of the stuff she does in that video. She's a superfreak. Superfreakingsexy!

Take a look. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d56Esg2BrrQ)

Discuss! :monster:

Kawaii Ryûkishi
08-02-2009, 07:50 PM
I'm not sure what to say.<ul type="a"><li>She looks like she's seizuring.<li>Dancing (seizuring) in a <i>cage</i> makes me sigh deeply.<li>Appearing as close to nude as possible just tells me she can't afford to be subtle about anything.<li>She's too old.</ul>

Dreddz
08-02-2009, 07:52 PM
That was just slutty to be honest. Am I the only one who finds ladies putting their legs behind their heads very unattractive?

EDIT: Tune was average as well. Guess that explains why they had Shakira doing all that flailing about. To make up for everything else.

sephireland
08-02-2009, 11:37 PM
Firstly, I absolutely would hit that but I always laugh at these beautiful/talented women. They're obsessed with dressing in very little and undulating all over the screen which completely undermines their music. Always funny.

Rye
08-02-2009, 11:42 PM
Oh man. I would. She can do some amazing things with that body.

Incidentally, I really love this new song.

krissy
08-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Firstly, I absolutely would hit that but I always laugh at these beautiful/talented women. They're obsessed with dressing in very little and undulating all over the screen which completely undermines their music. Always funny.

you sign a contract with a company, the company signs a director, you kind of have to do whatever weird thing the director tells you to or deal with crap about your contract

also 101 at the shoulder movements at the end
song aint bad

NeoCracker
08-02-2009, 11:52 PM
NOt a fan of those outfits, at all. She looked her best in Objection Tango.

Ouch!
08-03-2009, 12:25 AM
That was easily one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen. =/

CimminyCricket
08-03-2009, 12:30 AM
I don't remember what video I saw her in last, but she has moments where she does amazing things with her hips. But she ruins it when she has the seizure in her stomach and stuff.

Jojee
08-03-2009, 12:38 AM
Yeah, that was slutty and really not my kinda music, but....

<i>Wow</i>. I <i>love</i> how she can move her body. And the flexibility. Gotta admire that. I wanna go dance now.

Crimson
08-03-2009, 01:14 AM
http://i26.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2e2qelu.jpg

Medi
08-03-2009, 06:07 AM
Man, this song is a bit disappointing. I was a crazy fan of her Spanish music when I was much younger; it had a lot of heart, and it wasn't pure commercial fizz. It seems all of her recent albums have a few uber-commercial songs like this one and Hips Don't Lie, along side with a few songs that are remotely intelligent. She really is a smart girl, and she once said that she considers her brain to be the sexiest part of her body. I just wish she'd act like it.

Well, if this album turns out to be completely shallow, I can at least look forward to another all-Spanish album from her next year. Those are always better.

Now that I'm done ranting, I oughta give credit where credit's due. She's 32 and still manages to dance like that? Damn.

Edit:
http://i26.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/2e2qelu.jpg
Made me lawl.

o_O
08-03-2009, 08:50 AM
I don't care what anyone says, Shakira's a fox. :p

Burtsplurt
08-03-2009, 10:43 AM
I quite like Shakira's music (but I definitely wouldn't admit to having a couple of her albums), but the video's not really doing it for me. It's not exactly... subtle. But she is flexible - didn't realise she was in her 30s!

sephireland
08-03-2009, 11:07 AM

you sign a contract with a company, the company signs a director, you kind of have to do whatever weird thing the director tells you to or deal with crap about your contract

I agree with that for someone who's just been signed up...

Breine
08-03-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't care what anyone says, Shakira's a fox. :p

Word.

..plus, the song's been stuck in my head for the last 24 hours now xD

Freya
08-03-2009, 11:23 PM
Omg I usually love shakira. Everytime I hear hips don't lie I think of wheni went to the hardrock cafe in paris! But this song. It's annoying. The chorus, just the way she sings it. :/

Rye
08-03-2009, 11:39 PM
This song has been on repeat in my car for the past two days.

SuperMillionaire
08-04-2009, 04:10 AM
That song is great, but I think most of us would agree that our favorite Shakira song is "Hips Don't Lie."

Breine
08-04-2009, 11:00 AM
This song has been on repeat in my car for the past two days.

xD

Meat Puppet
08-04-2009, 11:04 AM
whenever
wherever
rar rar rar be together
I’ll be there and you’ll be near
and that’s the demon deer

sephireland
08-04-2009, 11:22 AM
whenever
wherever
rar rar rar be together
I?ll be there and you?ll be near
and that?s the demon deer

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha: Brilliant.

Rye
08-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains~

Croyles
08-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains~

She so wishes she had bigger boobs :p

Wow this song is aweful, just listen to that heavily edited 'computerised' voice of hers... I wonder what i sounds like live.

Id still hit that :)

SuperMillionaire
08-28-2009, 03:57 AM
wherever
rar rar rar be together

Actually, the lyrics go like this:

Whenever, wherever
You know, we'll be together
I’ll be there and you’ll be near, and that’s the deal, my dear

Caraliz
08-28-2009, 04:00 AM
That song is great, but I think most of us would agree that our favorite Shakira song is "Hips Don't Lie."
most definitely!

Unbreakable Will
08-28-2009, 04:12 AM
Made me LMAO

YES!
Edit: WTF it didnt put what else I said:
That shoulder thing at the end kinda freaked me out o.o, and at first I thought she was nude and my jaw dropped.

Seraphic
08-28-2009, 04:32 AM
Shakira has always been a constant figure in music for me, from when I was little and she still sang spanish and she had black hair, through my teens when she broke out with her English debute, up to now with her newest effort.
It's funny how she changes along with me, like I'm in a big electronica phase in music right now, and this She Wolf song is just right up my alley.

I didn't really like the video upon first viewing it, but after seeing it again, I would watch it over and over like 5 times in a row XD.
According to her wiki page, Hips Don't Lie is the most successful song of the 21st century to date. I can't see this being true, lol.

Markus. D
08-28-2009, 06:22 AM
Not subtle at all eh?

The black suit is kinda sophisticated until she begins internally vommiting to make her stomach do that wavey thing xD!

NeoCracker
08-28-2009, 07:10 AM
I do quite enjoy Hips Don't Lie, but Objection Tango is easily my favorite. :p

SuperMillionaire
08-31-2009, 04:37 AM
Not subtle at all eh?

The black suit is kinda sophisticated until she begins internally vommiting to make her stomach do that wavey thing xD!

She's belly dancing. She incorporates belly dance moves into her dance routine because she's part Middle Eastern.

Mirage
08-31-2009, 05:56 AM
Wow this song is aweful, just listen to that heavily edited 'computerised' voice of hers... I wonder what i sounds like live.

Probably just fine, cause autotuning can be done in real time.

Loony BoB
08-31-2009, 01:22 PM
I like the black thing she wears at the start. I like the "moves" she does in the cage. But what always gets me about this music video is how they got Lisa Kudrow to dance in it at the end.

EDIT: Songs alright, a bit overplayed though (ie, Danielle plays it all the time).

Breine
08-31-2009, 09:21 PM
I like the black thing she wears at the start. I like the "moves" she does in the cage. But what always gets me about this music video is how they got Lisa Kudrow to dance in it at the end.

Now I will forever see Phoebe dancing on that roof top >:O

Loony BoB
09-01-2009, 10:39 AM
xD It's totally her, though, isn't it? Well, not in mind, but she looks exactly like her.

oddler
09-01-2009, 09:05 PM
I don't mind the song and there's no denying she's a talented dancer and vocalist but I'm not digging anything in that video.

Ryth
09-01-2009, 11:25 PM
Incredibly body.
Ridiculous, shameless dancing.
Awful voice.
Even more awful tune, negates any possibility for a boner. :monster:

Meat Puppet
09-01-2009, 11:57 PM
wherever
rar rar rar be together

Whenever, wherever

he got me, sheriff! MAN DOWN

Breine
09-02-2009, 09:16 AM
xD It's totally her, though, isn't it? Well, not in mind, but she looks exactly like her.

She does look a lot like Kudrow at the end. She damn well does.

SuperMillionaire
09-07-2009, 12:11 AM
wherever
rar rar rar be together

Whenever, wherever

he got me, sheriff! MAN DOWN

Don't forget the lyrics!

Unbreakable Will
09-10-2009, 04:03 AM
Damnit Breine, this song randomly pops into my head. At the moment its on repeat inside my mind and I don't even particularly like it...damn you Shakira and your odd belly dancing and vocals.

Breine
09-10-2009, 09:51 AM
I know, 'tis a guilty pleasure. It's lured me and some of my friends into the same trap.

SuperMillionaire
09-14-2009, 01:03 AM
Damnit Breine, this song randomly pops into my head. At the moment its on repeat inside my mind and I don't even particularly like it...damn you Shakira and your odd belly dancing and vocals.

Sometimes I find her voice and dance moves amusing for some odd reason.