PDA

View Full Version : Playing games with other EoFF Members!

Markus. D
08-03-2009, 12:00 PM
It's very fun yes?

We all know that Diablo II: LoD/FFXI/WoW have been big healthy helpings of EoFFers getting together and doing something meaningless for hours on end, and it's awe-inspiring.

What games have you played with other EoFFers? or are currently playin' :3?

At the moment I'm playing an infamous NWN1 module (World of Iniquity) with Cim'

I've also done a couple of Guild Wars Missions/Quests and Dungeons with various EoFF folk. It should also be mentioned that I was involved in the RO binge back when... that was awesom'

Rye
08-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I've played DS WiFi games with Hux, Raistlin and others.

I've played Halo 3 with Hux, Paul, Dan, Loony BoB, smittenkitten, and Ouch! I believe! Fun stuff, hahaha. I miss my 360 and I want it back. :(

trancekuja
08-03-2009, 01:11 PM
I imagined playing Contra with EOFF member, does that count?

Avarice-ness
08-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I played WoW with some people for a short amount of time. GW too.

I think SSBB too.

Rocket Edge
08-03-2009, 01:47 PM
The only EoFF member I've played with was Dreddz at Wipeout HD, and he absolutely trashed my ass at it. Unfortunately however, myself playing with EoFFers is limited due to me having a PS3, as most have a 360 on these boards.

Raistlin
08-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Perhaps the most fun game I've played with EoFFers was GunBound, which was so much fun because we all sucked hardcore. I played mostly with BoB, DK, Spatty, and Lynx, among other currently inactive EoFFers.

I've played Mario Kart DS with DK and Rye, but not much. Oh, Yahoo Pool! With krissy, Jojo, and a few others. Good times.

Momiji
08-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I've battled and traded Pokémon with Trix before. That's about it :p

Heath
08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I dream of the day when I can pwn most likely get pwned by Psychotic on Halo 3.

Otherwise, I used to regularly play Mario Kart on the SNES with RocketMBA, but he rarely posts nowadays.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
I imagined playing Contra with EOFF member, does that count?

J and I tore up Contra 4 on Hard.

Moon Rabbits
08-04-2009, 11:05 PM
Add me on XBLive; let's play Halo 3~~

Gamertag = Beverly Heels

Madame Adequate
08-05-2009, 02:37 AM
Played DS stuff with Rye.

Played 360 stuff with Psychotic, DK, and Iceglow.

Played WoW and Starcraft with Pike.

Momiji
08-05-2009, 03:03 AM
Oh, I've played Guitar Hero 3 with Roto before, too.

Shiny
08-05-2009, 03:17 AM
Halo 3 with DK, Psychotic, smittenkitten, Loony BoB, I'm my own MILF, Fatal Impurity and Azar.

Grand Theft Auto IV with Noctiluca.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl with *Omega Peach* and *~Angel Wing~*.

Pokemon Diamond with *~Angel Wing~* in a player vs. player battle.

Twisted Metal Black, Twisted Metal 2, and Soul Caliber 3 with Venom.

Shoeberto
08-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Super Smash Brothers Brawl with *Omega Peach* and *~Angel Wing~*.
Whaaat, I didn't know you played Smash. I need to pwn you someday on WFC.

Marshall Banana
08-05-2009, 04:18 AM
I'm out of practice now, but I should play Mario Kart DS again, so I can make all of you cry. :snowman:

Crimson
08-05-2009, 07:21 AM
I dont recall playing with anyone on here but places you will find me would be Halo Multiplayer, Dissidia (when it comes out), Resistance 2 atm.

PSN: CrimsonKnightSH

Dolentrean
08-05-2009, 07:34 AM
I have played Halo 3 briefly with Psy and Ouch!

Don't play Halo so much as of late, so it was short lived.

Tama2
08-05-2009, 07:52 AM
Played TF2 with stu, DP, and nik0tine once.

Iceglow
08-05-2009, 10:25 AM
Well halo 3 is an obs and resi 5 and stuff I'm also currently seeking a wingman for Co-op 1 and 2 on Ace Combat 6.

Madame Adequate
08-05-2009, 01:19 PM
Actually I forgot because HER post forgot: WoW and Halo 3 with Rye. (She is a vicious hax melee maniac.)

Shoeberto
08-05-2009, 01:52 PM
Played TF2 with stu, DP, and nik0tine once.
Man, I didn't even notice you were playing until I saw "Getting healed by Tama" and I was like :O Steam's friend features are still a little surprising to me xD

Psychotic
08-05-2009, 01:58 PM
I have played Halo 3 with: DK, Iceglow, Ouch!, Azar, Dolentrean, Rye, I'm my own MILF Loony BoB, smittenkitten, JKTrix, Levian, Jess, Shiny, Baloki, edczxcvbnm, Noctiluca, Fonz, Craig, Momiji (whether he will admit to it in this thread or not. :colbert:), Fatal Impurity.

I believe I have teabagged every single one. You gotta share the love.

Momiji
08-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Oh, yeah I remember that too. xD

Bolivar
08-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Closest I ever got was to play Metal Gear Online with Dreddz only to find out it's region locked :(

The only EoFF member I've played with was Dreddz at Wipeout HD, and he absolutely trashed my ass at it. Unfortunately however, myself playing with EoFFers is limited due to me having a PS3, as most have a 360 on these boards.

What other games you got?

I dont recall playing with anyone on here but places you will find me would be Halo Multiplayer, Dissidia (when it comes out), Resistance 2 atm.

PSN: CrimsonKnightSH

I've been on a little R2 a little bit lately.

PSN = rmx687

We should do some R2 co-op if enough people on here have it (need 3 at least, one for each class or else it's hard as hell).

Rocket Edge
08-05-2009, 04:29 PM
My games list is quite limited (only three boxed games), although come the end of the year there will be several additions.

I have: Call of Duty: World at War, FIFA '09, LBP, Tekken DR Online, Wipeout HD, Worms, & Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars (xD). The last one being a surprisingly really addictive fun game. How about you good sir?

SomethingBig
08-05-2009, 04:56 PM
Rocket Edge, we'll get around to playing CoD soon haha. I'm still trying to beat a few games. Crimson and Bolivar, what other games do you have?

Bolivar
08-05-2009, 05:55 PM
For multiplayer:

Battlefield 1943
Fat Princess
Killzone 2
Resistance 2
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift
Ghostbusters
Resistance: Fall of Man
Little Big Planet
Damnation (ugh)
Battlefield: Bad Company
Demon's souls
Unreal Tournament III (mad cheap now)
Far Cry 2
Godfather II
Quantum of Solace
Motorstorm
GTA IV
Rag Doll Kung fu
Pixel Junk Monsters

Misfit
08-05-2009, 05:59 PM
Eric (Jowy) and I play WoW with Doomgaze, Ally, Docfrance, Bleys, Nic, skt, and sometimes Bunny and Aracial but that's rare >:(

Dreddz
08-05-2009, 06:32 PM
We should do some R2 co-op if enough people on here have it (need 3 at least, one for each class or else it's hard as hell).

Ill be up for some of that. We should try and organise something. I'm also planning on buying Fat Princess soon. It would be cool if we could get a bunch of EOFF'ers playing that. Ill game share anything I have so it shouldn't be too diffcult getting people to play.

Bolivar
08-05-2009, 06:41 PM
^ true, I forgot about that (game sharing)!

I think I saw you having stats on battlefield 1943, that's something we could game share, i'm real into that right now, not sure if it's region locked.

edit: it's about time we started doing stuff like this.

Dreddz
08-06-2009, 05:55 PM
Message me on PSN and we'll organise something. I know Rocket Edge is up for some game sharing also.

I think those stats you saw were just from me playing the demo, I dont have the full game. And im pretty sure we wont run into any region issues. Metal Gear Online was a one off.

Shiny
08-06-2009, 09:30 PM
I have played Halo 3 with: Jess

Oops, I forgot about Jess. I remember I played Halo 3 with her as well. I think it was smitten, Jess, BoB and me on a team against DK and Psychotic. :|

Shoeberto
08-06-2009, 10:39 PM
Message me on PSN and we'll organise something. I know Rocket Edge is up for some game sharing also.

I think those stats you saw were just from me playing the demo, I dont have the full game. And im pretty sure we wont run into any region issues. Metal Gear Online was a one off.
*doesn't have Resistance 2 yet :(*

Bolivar
08-06-2009, 11:21 PM
*doesn't have Resistance 2 yet :(*

what else you got?

Dreddz
08-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Well we can forget getting everyone together to play Fat Princess. That game is broken online from what I have played. Still fun offline though. Thanks again Bolvar for sorting me out.

Shoeberto
08-06-2009, 11:45 PM
I have... Resistance 1 xD That and MGS4, Rock Band 2, LBP, and SC4.

If you guys want to add me I'm ShoebertoRamirez

Bolivar
08-07-2009, 12:23 AM
No prob :). I know there's still a lot of problems online with it, but the devs are working on it so hopefully it gets sorted out soon (unless you're referring to the gameplay being broken).

I'll add you, Shoeberto, enough of us might actually have R1 and LBP to get something going on that if they wouldn't mind. R2 is great though and has obvious appeal for stuff like EoFFers getting together because the game has its own party system. I think the limited edition might actually be cheap new now...

Rocket Edge
08-07-2009, 01:11 AM
*shoeberto added*

I don't have R2 but I might look into it if everyone here is planning on playing it. If we were to get a party of us together playing something it would be neat. I don't have much, but if anyone wants to game share any of my stuff just holla.

Also, I think most here play Tekken, so when 6 comes out it will be on! Does anyone know any information with the online play with it? I don't think I can handle staring at the screen through another lag match.

Bolivar
08-07-2009, 02:28 AM
^ I don't know too much about the technical side of things, but i heard something about a co-op campaign in it? which seems weird, but I guess we'll just have to see. I might be into getting back into the Tekken series after like...10 years.

Yeah R2's really good for that - the co-op is up to 8 people and honestly, the more the merrier, it gets that much better the more people you have. Competitive is really nicely set up as well for smaller deathmatch/team-deathmatch type stuff, I'm sure the other modes probably work well too. Of course we can also go in as a squad of 5 for the really big matches of 40/60 players.

Crimson
08-07-2009, 02:49 AM
Sorry for the late request guys, my PSN decided it didnt want to tell me if I got any requests.

Seem's even my PS3 is an asshole.

=|

Shauna
08-07-2009, 01:30 PM
I remember playing GunBound with some people. Think that was something that was going on over at God Hates Fraggles though. xD I was pretty poor at it, if I remember rightly.

I should get round to adding some of you to XBL. So we can play Halo and other games, and I can fail miserably at them. Yay. :D

Iceglow
08-08-2009, 12:40 AM
ATTENTION! GAMER IN NEED OF ONLINE GAMING BUDDIES!

Ok I think that got a few people's attention. Ok I've tried this thread over at OMG and well it tanked :( Therefore seeing as we have quite the appropriate thread here I'll just make a post instead of a new thread.

I am seeking members of this forum who have Ace Combat 06 on the 360 and capable and willing of playing the game online with me. If you fall in to this category please contact me by pm/usernote/email or msn. thanks

JKTrix
08-08-2009, 06:00 AM
My last 360 died shortly after AC6 came out, and I haven't been able to find the game since :(

Also, more Fat Princess. I played that game for the better part of 3 days when it first came out and had zero problems. I haven't touched it since last weekend because it will suck the day from me once again. I'd play it with you guys though.

Jojee
08-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Ragnarok Online and Maple Story with quite a few EoFFers. ^_^ Also, lotsa Yahoo games like pool or chess. Also also, Seiken Denetsu 2 or something with SNES streaming or whatever o.o; And mm... well, there was a Lufia II thing that Neskaya hosted where a lotta people played it at the same time. xD

Lionx
08-10-2009, 12:24 PM
FFXI on middy(though kinda retired...)
and SFIV on the PC for Games on Windows Live. Tag - Lionxie.

Blue Harvest
08-10-2009, 01:28 PM
I played Halo 3 with Fuzakeru once. I'm very rarely on xbox live though, despite my Gold membership.

Gamertag's in my profile if anyone wants it.

Bolivar
08-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Also, more Fat Princess. I played that game for the better part of 3 days when it first came out and had zero problems. I haven't touched it since last weekend because it will suck the day from me once again. I'd play it with you guys though.

It's on and off for me, sometimes I'l have real bad connection problems, other times it'll be fine. A patch was released recently in the US, not sure if it's out in EU yet, but the game should be quite set right now.

Also, I regrettably have to be out on game sharing. Dreddz' PS3 is my 4th machine with my PSN name on it, and I'm planning on getting a PSP Go in the fall. So I'm all spoken for, sorry guys!!!