PDA

View Full Version : TWEWY's Ending *Obvious Spoilers*

Edge7
08-05-2009, 09:31 AM
Alright, I beat the game a while ago, and I wanted to get everything straight. Despite the fact that I put a spoiler warning in the title, I'm going to use spoiler tags.

Ok, I understood the ending until Neku lost the duel with Joshua. Did Neku have to play the game for one more week? Does anyone know what his entry fee was? And in the secret ending, what does Mr. H mean when he says "Some people just can't take no for an answer" as Joshua flies away? I thought Joshua was contempt with the way Shibuya turned out.

Ok, that's all. It was a great game with a great, if peculiar, storyline. I understood the ending, but there were a few things that didn't click. To anyone who replies, thank you for your time.

ljkkjlcm9
08-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Keep in mind that the secret world was happening at the same time as the actual world. There were also two Joshua's. Joshua had a hard time accepting anything different, and he had not yet returned to see the Real Neku who proved to him it was worth leaving as it was.

As for whether or not he played another week, the answer I see is no, he did not. Joshua was testing him, and he passed. The reason it says a week passed is because they promised to meet on a Sunday, and I'm guessing that they probably were returned at the beginning of a week. So they had to wait til the next week to actually meet.

All in All, love the game

THE JACKEL

Edge7
08-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Ok, it makes a bit more sense, but I thought there was only one Joshua? If you're referring to the time he spent in the parallel world, that was the same Joshua.

anyway, thanks for the help/

Jessweeee♪
08-05-2009, 08:40 PM
I always figured they could plug a tiny sequel in there where he and Rhyme go through the game (since she did lose fairly).

ljkkjlcm9
08-06-2009, 02:50 AM
Ok, it makes a bit more sense, but I thought there was only one Joshua? If you're referring to the time he spent in the parallel world, that was the same Joshua.

There was the Joshua part of your tin pin crew, and there was the Real World Joshua at the final boss location, where you go for the all boss battle. There were two Joshuas.

THE JACKEL

Edge7
08-07-2009, 09:41 AM

There was the Joshua part of your tin pin crew, and there was the Real World Joshua at the final boss location, where you go for the all boss battle. There were two Joshuas.

THE JACKAL

Actually, from what I understand, those were the same Joshuas. When Sho apparently killed him, he teleported to the another day dimesion. it says that in the secret reports. He then reappeared for the ending cutscene

ljkkjlcm9
08-07-2009, 06:05 PM

THE JACKAL

Actually, from what I understand, those were the same Joshuas. When Sho apparently killed him, he teleported to the another day dimesion. it says that in the secret reports. He then reappeared for the ending cutscene

But there are TWO Joshuas in the Another Day dimension. The one that's "Pink" and the one for Boss Battles. They are not the same person.

THE JACKEL

Edge7
08-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Oh, ok. That clears that up.